Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2021, 10:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh this thread got lost there

Hanna - if it was in Australia, simply saying 'I owe you dinner' is a gesture of thanks. Gender isn't a thing so for me I wouldn't think much of someone saying that. So maybe that person was just thinking it like that? Or just being polite & saying thanks in a strange way

Moving furniture sounds fun

Hope the rest of the moving goes well

My week is ok so far. Already don't want the heat of summer
Chelle » join GTmy artFBIL&O
Old 10-27-2021, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

I was waiting for both of you to post, but realized by Monday that the thread just got lost...

It happens sometimes...

Steph, the furniture moving is still an ongoing process... We have a sort of "team building event" with at least 10 people travelling from different EU branches to help with the move... We have to move out to a functioning warehouse & office by Nov 1...

It's a mess, still, and tomorrow is supposed to be the day, when "our furniture" has to be dissembled...

Yeah, Chelle, I realized that too... It was his way of saying thanks. It was just a weird contest as I'm not used to the people I work with saying thank you on most days... At least the people I work in the same office usually just take it for granted, when things are working out...

Chelle, I would love to offer you some rain & cold... Hopefully the summer of 2021/2022 won't be too bad...
Old 10-27-2021, 11:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Good luck with it all. Nov 1 is so close now . Is work going to happen over the weekend to ensure the move is done on time?

Yeah understandable when you're not used to even getting thanks Shame you don't ever get that

Unfortunately I've got the rain. Wish you could send me the cold though. Tomorrow is forecast possible storms/rain & heat (30 degrees)
Old 10-28-2021, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

I know... Tomorrow is the day, when my desk is dissembled... I was still doing all the supporting today while the office got literally taken apart...

I'm not working on Saturday, but I'm quite sure that there will be people who will work during the weekend just as well, to ensure that we're actually moved out/in on time...

I can count on one hand the people, who ever said thank you from the inner office - but it's okay....

Chelle I hope that your Friday wasn't so bad... And that you will have some cooler weather soon...
Old 10-28-2021, 02:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

At least you don't have to work but makes sense to me that some people will have to ensure everything is out on time

That's still a shame People need to learn manners

Overcast already & it is supposedly around 24 degrees outside already (it is only 8am) . What I just looked at said max 35 now too. Yuck. The humidity in the air from the storm systems coming across the coast will make it terrible outside. But if it rains at least that means afternoon inside instead of out in the weather
Old 10-28-2021, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

Crazy it's taking so many people to help with the moving Hanna.

Sorry you are getting the hot weather now Chelle. We are just starting to get our "cooler" weather here
Old 10-29-2021, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

The move from my end is done... My computer stayed connected to the company server until the last minute... There's no guarantee that the server will be running smoothly on Monday...

There will be quite a few people working tomorrow as well, not me... But others, yes!

Agreed, Chelle... but it's not up to me... And if I get fed up with the department I'm currently working for, I could probably switch for a different one coming next year...

It's finally weekend... & that my driving lesson tomorrow won't get postponed...

Chelle, 35 degree...
Old 10-29-2021, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
Psych

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread