Elite Fan

Unfortunately yes we should Chelle .
Old 07-12-2015, 03:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

evil Australia

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

For any Aussies out there I was reading something on the TV Tonight website which said it doesn't look like Ten is planning on airing any of the new eps of any of the NCISs until next year

disappointing but at this point since there's been no sign of them & they haven't stated yet I'm not surprised. Seems odd they'd do that with some of their highest rating shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-08-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry, I can't help with that, but that is so bad if they are not showing the newer episodes for you until next year! How mean of them
Old 11-08-2015, 07:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is frustrating, I don't understand why

You can always help me wish someone would go head slap whoever thought it was a good idea to hold them off

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-08-2015, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They are just mean I guess.

And here is a Gibbs to to whoever did that. And another for good measure
Old 11-09-2015, 02:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks hope they felt them & learn not to do it again next year

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too. Stupid channel over there
Old 11-14-2015, 01:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Channel 10 always does that to us
Old 11-14-2015, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

it is usually good with NCIS though sure we end up around a month behind by the end of it, & have to deal with the two month Summer hiatus, but they usually would have started at least one of them by now. Waiting until February (since I doubt it'll come back before then since ratings don't start back until then) will make us around three-four months behind. I'm used to that with some shows (E.G. SVU as it almost always starts then) but I'm not used to them holding off NCIS

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-19-2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeesh. No good you will be that far behind
Old 11-21-2015, 09:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know

The channel has released their plans for next year though & looks like they'll be fast-tracking again then. No sign of NOLA at all though but I think it'll still be aired at some point it just isn't listed (it isn't the only thing not there). If anyone is interested you can read the article here. Below is just the little bit of hope from the article that the other two shows will air from Feb & then come back in October with the new season

Quote:
FEB / MARCH / APRIL
8:30pm & 9:30pm: The X-Files, NCIS, Madam Secretary, CSI Cyber, The Good Wife, NCIS: LA, The Graham Norton Show

MAY / JUNE / JULY
8:30pm & 9:30pm: Offspring, Shark Tank, Have You Been Paying Attention? Gogglebox, NCIS, Madam Secretary, CSI Cyber, The Good Wife, NCIS: LA, The Graham Norton Show

OCTOBER / NOVEMBER
8:30pm & 9:30pm: The Wrong Girl, NCIS, Madam Secretary, CSI Cyber, The Good Wife, NCIS: LA, The Graham Norton Show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-21-2015, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is good they will be fast tracking the shows for you again. Sorry no NOLA though. Hope they eventually play it for you.
Old 11-22-2015, 12:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think that they just wanted to list the main shows they've figured out & it'll still air at some point

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably right
Closed Thread   Post New Thread