Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2017, 07:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
I don't think so. I just found this, which says no they don't have control yet:So looks like one more hearing for them to get through but sounds like it'll be soon that they will be in charge

Looking at how many shows have been brought back already things do feel different on the channel but no idea if that has anything to do with CBS
oh wow
Old 10-25-2017, 12:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There's so many hoops for them to jump through it seems A number of people want to fight to keep Ten Australian owned I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-26-2017, 04:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
There's so many hoops for them to jump through it seems A number of people want to fight to keep Ten Australian owned I think
i understand that as we know it is such a huge part of our lives
Old 10-27-2017, 12:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

& so many things are going offshore instead of remaining Australian

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-10-2017, 01:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Looks like as of next week CBS will own Channel Ten

Quote:
CBS wins TEN takeover

NSW Supreme Court Justice Ashley Black this morning ruled in favour of CBS in the takeover of TEN.

Three minor shareholders had opposed the transfer of shares, the last in a line of legal stoushes for the embattled broadcaster.

Final paperwork on the deal is due to go ahead next week.

Source
There's also this from the upfronts earlier in the week:

Quote:
Returning International:

Network Ten’s 2018 line-up includes the best content from overseas, including one of the most-
watched television series in the world – NCIS – plus NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS: New Orleans, Madam Secretary, Bull and Wisdom Of The Crowd. From the UK comes The Graham Norton Show and new series and specials from Sir David Attenborough and Jamie Oliver.

Source
It doesn't really mean anything, I don't see NCIS's going anywhere any time soon (especially with CBS's takeover), but still nice to see them listed . Of course of the three NCIS's listed I love how they list NCIS first but its the one that's the furthest behind the US oh well, I can't complain about them airing it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is good! Glad they listed them even though you basically knew they would keep them.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

New Thread

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread