Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita
Moyra - nice list. Wasn't there a consensual moment in Herb Garden during the Brian Greene lecture too?
Yes, there was
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 05-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Moyra - nice list. Wasn't there a consensual moment in Herb Garden during the Brian Greene lecture too?
Old 05-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Total Fan

Woah! Kayla can predict Pom's posts ????

I will add it. Thanks!
Old 05-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani

I will add it. Thanks!
I think glitched.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Is Kayla a time lord??
Old 05-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18
Is Kayla a time lord??
Me and Jim can be time lords together!

I do believe we are going OT!!
Old 05-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Total Fan

Per Anjel's suggestion, I will add a poll question about Skype sessions.
While compiling this list, I realized that they had a grand total of zero Skype sessions in S5, unless I forgot something. I really miss them but I guess it is part of showing progression in their relationship in that they actually want to hang out in person.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Question #4: What is your favorite Shamy Skype session?

From The Desperation Emanation - The first one - "Amy: May I offer an observation? Leonard: What the hell? How long has she been here?"
From The Thespian Catalyst - Amy recommends acting lessons - "Amy: Well, that was the last arrow in my quiver of whimsy."
From The Benefactor Factor - Amy convinces Sheldon to attend the fundraiser (and casually mentions her fiance, Faisal) - "Well, normally I respect your macho rebellious attitude toward The Man, but, in this case, I think you’ve made a foolish mistake."
From The Cohabitation Formulation - Amy reminds Sheldon that he has a guest who is upset (Penny). - "What up, bestie? Good news. Thanks to you, I was able to make a rhesus monkey cry like a disgraced televangelist."
From The Toast Derivation - Sheldon checks in at the Cheesecake Factory. Amy checks on him. - "Sheldon: Leonard the nucleus? That makes no sense. I’m the whimsical elf that everyone looks to for a good time. Amy: I’m not saying that you’re not fun. You’re the most fun person I know."
From The Herb Garden Germination - Sheldon and Amy discuss their gossip experiment results thus far - "Sheldon: I must say, Amy, pretending to have intercourse with you is giving me a great deal of satisfaction. Amy: Slow down, Sheldon. I’m not quite there yet."
From The Agreement Dissection - The morning after the drunken kiss - "Ah, memory impairment, the free prize at the bottom of every vodka bottle."
From The Roommate Transmogrification - The virtual massage - "Oh, dear Lord, yes, yes, oh, yes! Amy, I’ve never been touched like this before! Oh! Oh, my hands are magic!"
Old 05-24-2012, 05:05 PM
New Fan

Hey, I love everything that has been going on. I've been lurking for quite some time. Where are the polls going to take place? I really want to participate but suck at graphics and design. It's sad.

"I'm in hell, Leonard...Don't stop."
Old 05-24-2012, 05:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Per Anjel's suggestion, I will add a poll question about Skype sessions.
While compiling this list, I realized that they had a grand total of zero Skype sessions in S5, unless I forgot something. I really miss them but I guess it is part of showing progression in their relationship in that they actually want to hang out in person.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Question #4: What is your favorite Shamy Skype session? "
I didn't realize there weren't any skype sessions this season. Hmmm... I guess the need to actually be together is getting too great for them.

Although it is a very tough choice, I vote for the Benefactor Factor. The look on Sheldon's face when Amy mentions that Faisal is her fiance is priceless -more than just a hint of jealousy.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Total Fan

Zippy G, Dawn - I will create a poll on the Survey Monkey website. I will post a link tomorrow night. I am posting the questions & choices here first to make sure I don't miss anything.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I will add it. Thanks!
This is scary.

And on that happy note, good night (morning) all.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I will add it. Thanks!
this is fairly amusing

Thanks moyra for taking my suggestions!

You know what? It's funny that all of us have a fair standing regarding the spoilers for season 6. I actually don't know anything! And I'm not sure if there are spoilers for it already...

I wanna know what will happen to shamy soon soooo bad!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Anjel, I don't think there are any season 6 spoilers yet, the whole production is on vacation right now, isn't it?

But yeah!, I need so bad to know what's happening next too!

Oh, and, girls, do you know what day is today? (May 24, okay, maybe for some is not 24 anymore, sorry )

The thing is, two years ago, the two only homo novus evern known meet for the first time at a cafeteria in Pasadena, beginning their quirky and adorable love story, wich means, two years ago, TLE originally aired.

To celebrate this joyful ocassion, I started preparing a little surprise for you all today. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you more very soon

Long Live The Shamy and so much love for the wonderful Shamydom!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyele (View Post)
Anjel, I don't think there are any season 6 spoilers yet, the whole production is on vacation right now, isn't it?

But yeah!, I need so bad to know what's happening next too!

Oh, and, girls, do you know what day is today? (May 24, okay, maybe for some is not 24 anymore, sorry )

The thing is, two years ago, the two only homo novus evern known meet for the first time at a cafeteria in Pasadena, beginning their quirky and adorable love story, wich means, two years ago, TLE originally aired.

To celebrate this joyful ocassion, I started preparing a little surprise for you all today. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you more very soon

Long Live The Shamy and so much love for the wonderful Shamydom!

Oh gosh! You're right! My birthday is Shamy's anniversary

Long Live The Shamy!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Total Fan

Anjel!

Looking forward to Linda's surprise.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread