Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2012, 01:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lio, awesome OP graphics are awesome. That thing HAS to be in the new OP.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Rae - oops, I didn't even get to catch up on your last chapter! Will do both today.

Edit: Read and reviewed. Pls ignore the horrible typos in my post, they happened because of some technical glitch in the review box on my computer here.

Last edited by Pomita; 05-24-2012 at 03:48 AM
Old 05-24-2012, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Read and reviewed, loved it!

Old 05-24-2012, 06:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Just gonna leave this right here. This is why I keep on bugging you guys what were those missing moments in the show,
The Hidden Progression Chapter 2, a big bang theory fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Most of these are based from my own head canon.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh wow...I'm missing a lot of Shamy goodness and I am esp loving the new graphic by Lio. Happy planning Shamyland...and TFTNT btw..
Old 05-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyanjel (View Post)

Moyra, I have gifs of 4 of season 5's eye coitus.
Drops of Jupiter on Half Moon Bay

Maybe we can have one for season 4 and season 5 and favorite Skype session?
Alright, I am going to include eye-coitus in the poll. Here's the list. Let me know what I've missed.

Question #3: What is your favorite Shamy eye-coitus?
Some references here and here .

From The Lunar Excitation - Sheldon and Amy's first meeting. "Sheldon: May I buy you a beverage? Amy: Tepid water, please."
From The Herb Garden Germination - Amy engages Sheldon in social sciences. "You are a vixen, Amy Farrah Fowler"
From The Isolation Permutation - Sheldon makes a Mad Cow Disease joke. - "Amy: It’s hard to make degenerative brain maladies hilarious, and yet somehow you do it. Sheldon (mouths the words): Oh, you."
From The Isolation Permutation - The moment before they cuddle. - "Amy: We cuddle. Final offer. Sheldon: Very well."
From The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition - Sheldon asks Amy to be his girlfriend - "Interesting. Now try it without the quadruple negative."
From The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition - The Relationship Agreement - "Amy: It’s so romantic. Sheldon: Mutual indemnification always is."
From The Shiny Trinket Maneuver - Cheesecake Factory Date - "Oh, yes. Our relationship agreement specifies that the second Thursday of every month, or the third Thursday in a month with five Thursdays, is date night."
From The Recombination Hypothesis - "You have a keen insight into the human heart, Amy Farrah Fowler."

I'm going to work on the Skype sessions list later.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

I might add, The Werewolf Transformation... "You might look sexy with long hair/BRB, I just have to go and brush my teeth."
I'll see if I can think of anything else, but rn that's all I've got.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbangsheldon (View Post)
I might add, The Werewolf Transformation... "You might look sexy with long hair/BRB, I just have to go and brush my teeth."
I'll see if I can think of anything else, but rn that's all I've got.
Hmm, I thought about including that one but my take is that she was giving him the look but he was just looking confused, kind of like what happened in TAD when Amy said "Dirty, dirty, dirty" or at the bar when Amy said he was like a sexy toddler or that she was available for experimentation. Was the eye-coitus mutual?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Hmm, I thought about including that one but my take is that she was giving him the look but he was just looking confused, kind of like what happened in TAD when Amy said "Dirty, dirty, dirty" or at the bar when Amy said he was like a sexy toddler or that she was available for experimentation. Was the eye-coitus mutual?
Idk, I found a gif. If it helps.

Hmmm..It does look more like a look of confusion.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"was the eye coitus mutual".

I'd say just go for the "consensual eye coitus" moments.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)

LOL, I didn't realize until I read it again that it sounds like Sheldon's eyes were raped.

Thanks for the gif, Chloe. Shelly has come a long way from giving her that look in TWT to not caring when she called him sexy in TCR (I'm assuming he overheard her with his Vulcan hearing ).
Old 05-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)

Oh my god.
made my evening.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Thanks for the gif, Chloe. Shelly has come a long way from giving her that look in TWT to not caring when she called him sexy in TCR (I'm assuming he overheard her with his Vulcan hearing ).
Haha, yes ..he even goes onto make her uterus quiver by repeating the ingredients .
Old 05-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbangsheldon (View Post)
Haha, yes ..he even goes onto make her uterus quiver by repeating the ingredients .
I bet he likes making her uterus quiver :wink:
Old 05-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ya' know, if this show was edited (with flashbacks) like himym. Part of me thinks, I can imagine a flash-foward episode where we see the gang walk through LS's apartment to find a shocking scenario that reveal Shamy making out on the couch for the first time. And the rest of the episode can lead up to how they got there. But there already has to be a lot of build-up in the past episodes that get to that moment.

So yeah, part of me wants to see it as a surprise, but another part of me thinks since it's Shamy, it doesn't exactly work well that way. And if it was a surprise, it can be an "aw" moment for spilt second, then it feels like it's sorta ruined. I mean, you kinda wanna watch everything that lead up to it beforehand because there's going to be plenty of expected character/relationship development that's really interesting to see. Which also gives us the answer to… what made Sheldon want to do that? Course, in all those fanfics you guys have written, Sheldon's far ahead of the real Sheldon. Fanfic Sheldon could practically be the future of the real Sheldon.

Last edited by 123sprinkles; 05-25-2012 at 05:01 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread