Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Thanks, guys!

I'm trying to work on my next Shamyvid, but it might be a while-I feel a bit vidded out right now. One of my reviews said that they loved how Shamy is taking over the fandom-I agree and I love it!
OMG that is SO true!! When I opened Fanfiction.com today to read your fic, I found a lot of Shamy fanfics from the last couple of days! i don't remember that happening before tbh..

Regarding vids, I am a litte frustrated I have one vid, half done but I don't wanna continue with it.. and I am having problems finding a new song to vid for them I really want to vid but I need to find the right song first
Old 11-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
OMG that is SO true!! When I opened Fanfiction.com today to read your fic, I found a lot of Shamy fanfics from the last couple of days! i don't remember that happening before tbh..

Regarding vids, I am a litte frustrated I have one vid, half done but I don't wanna continue with it.. and I am having problems finding a new song to vid for them I really want to vid but I need to find the right song first
I've got more than one song, but I need to take breaks in between vidding moods or I get tired of using the same clips over and over, even though they are for different vids.

Old 11-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Really, I want to do another vid, but I'm not satisfied with the song. I think we don't need to do one just to make one, when we have a great idea, that's the moment Although I think all the people wants to use the new scenes!
And about the fics, it's true, yesterday I searched there and there were many fics of the Shamy
Old 11-20-2011, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

It's great to see how much Shamy love is coming from this week's episode. The Shamy definitely needs tons of fanfics and vids.

And I made some Shamyicons:

Old 11-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, I love the Shamyicons! The last one cracks me up. How he flipped his hand over as she moved her head. In sync.

Old 11-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for those Shamyicons ! I love them, Brit.
Today I watched again the last scene, it's funny that Sheldon went to Amy because he hurt his finger
Old 11-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, guys.

Quote:
Aw, I love the Shamyicons! The last one cracks me up. How he flipped his hand over as she moved her head. In sync.
May or may not have just watched that on a loop for a few minutes. Love Shamy being in sync. And I wish we'd seen her take care of the splinter.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got way too many warm fuzzies from him saying "you have to take care of it."

Old 11-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww I love those icons Brit!!! so sweet! and I also have to confess I've seen that scene way to many times
Old 11-20-2011, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Yanina.

Quote:
I got way too many warm fuzzies from him saying "you have to take care of it."
And I know! Just something so freaking adorable about it all.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:36 PM
New Fan

I'm imagining that if Amy has to take care of Sheldon's booboos and ouchies, he'd have to take care of hers. So I think it'd be cute if she gave herself a minor injury, like a paper cut, and made him kiss it better.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Lovely Shamicons Brit! thanks for them

And yes Frakkin, it would be sweet
I'm already picturing (and I hope we'll get to see something like that someday) an scenario of a sick Amy, and Sheldon firstly freaking out at the idea of having to take care of her (I bet the agreement obligues him to do so) just to actually become too excited and involved with his role, overwhelming Amy with his exhausting care measures
Old 11-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can totally imagine Amy self inflicting minor injuries to get Sheldon's affection. That would be sad, in a way, but super cute at the same time.

Old 11-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frakkin (View Post)
I'm imagining that if Amy has to take care of Sheldon's booboos and ouchies, he'd have to take care of hers. So I think it'd be cute if she gave herself a minor injury, like a paper cut, and made him kiss it better.
She totally would. And, agreed, Nicole, kinda sad, but way more adorable.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Absolute Fan

I was just thinking about that section on the Relationship Agreement as I was coming home in the car... The fact that Amy has to take care of his "boo boos and ouchies" (and I assume there is a reciprocity clause where Sheldon would have to take care of hers) it is a very Sheldon way to allow some sort of physical contact. How can she take care of his ouchies without touching him? She can't.

He trusts her enough to allow them this sort of physical contact, he trusts her enough for her to take care of his wounds.. he is willing to cure hers... to deal with blood if there is some, to deal with her being sick (yes, Sheldon the germophobe)... I maybe overthinking this, but this section does make me think how he is not that against physical contact with Amy after all... I don't think though this applies to sex, but certainly, like Jim said on the actor on actor interview, he is OK with her touching him.. and it seems to be he is OK with touching her too, even if it is to cure each other wounds.. but.. isn't that even more special that regular physical contact?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread