Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2004, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL
Mar: Since you bring it up, I think long-haired Beckham is much more appealing than short-haired Beckham. Wouldn't give short-haired DB a second look if it weren't for that -- ahem -- interesting tattoo on his right arm.
]
OMG!!

I didn't even notice the tattoo till you pointed it out and checked! THat's PRICELESS!!! I think my opinion of the man is changing!
Old 12-30-2004, 05:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Sadly, when you hear David Beckham speak, you realise that even though he has a lovely face, he's a dumb as dog poo.

I guess I'm just not into the pretty boys?
Old 12-30-2004, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by DanieTreg
Sadly, when you hear David Beckham speak, you realise that even though he has a lovely face, he's a dumb as dog poo.

I resent that! Who needs intelligence when your that gorgeous!

Crystal
Old 12-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Is DB dumb or just quiet? It's hilarious seeing him and Victoria interviewed together as she just says anything. She's so straight forward and to the point. He blushes and cringes and looks sideways. So cute. He's very quietly spoken and doesn't like to express too many opinions but I'm not convinced it's just because he's dumb. He probably wouldn't discuss the hidden meanings and things in Dunn poetry or TS Elliot but then neither would I Well perhaps Dunn but Elliot is just lost on me to my dad's great disappointment.

And thank you ML for your explanation on your Christmas carol singing. It makes complete sense. I was just thrown a bit sideways that you were leading carol singing
Old 12-30-2004, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Becks is a nice looking Brit among nice looking Brits, but I never thought he was all that (but then again, blondes usually aren't my type) - I always thought it was his legendary footballing that made him so popular, although he has a pretty fit body too. Giggle about the tattoo - he always has been quite popular with gay guys too! I really hate a guy to mark himself up all over with tattoos. I just find them really ugly, and sort of dirty-looking. And I don't think he's popular because of the clever things he has to say!

About the only guy who I still find attractive despite being written on (and pierced) way too much is Dave - oh gosh, blanking on his last name - rock no roller, Carmen Electra's hubby, who looks like an extremely handsome Satan.

... Navarro! That's it! (LOL, my fellow JOF's will understand the memory lapses of age) He just has an exquisitely beautiful face - which of course he plays up with lots and lots of glam eye makeup too. Some odd combination of sweetness and evil!

Mezz loved the reluctant bull story! Mr ML used to work out in the country and there was a run-away cow who got away from a farm and was living in the woods for quite awhile, and very difficult for them to catch again. Cows are so placid, you don't think of them being athletic or wily or self-reliant!

Did I mention Mr ML's entire family is coming over to visit on January 2 and we have done absolutely nothing at all to clean up the house yet - which is a horrifying candidate for "Mission Organization," "Clean Sweep" and any number of those other decluttering/fixing up shows. Depressed and panic stricken doesn't begin to cover it...
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 12-30-2004, 06:13 PM
LTL
Master Fan

I'm ashamed to admit I'd never heard of Beckham -- dumb or shy -- until Bend It Like...

Not crazy about multiple tattoos on guys myself, but one or two on the arms can be rather nice, depending on the design.

ML: I think you're running true to type -- David Navarro has a look of Ian S.

On the cleaning panic -- pans in the oven or pantry, bills and papers in paper bags stuffed in closet, can't get around doing the bathrooms, flowers and good stuff cooking (even cinnamon in boiling water) to make the place welcoming. Can you tell I've done this before?

to Jason and Mr. LTL!
Old 12-31-2004, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is he really? Never heard him speak!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason's Lover4life
I resent that! Who needs intelligence when your that gorgeous!
looks at tat I'd like SOME intelligence!

OMG!! Dave Navarro...ML I used to have a thing for him but I got over that when I heard some stories about the touring days of Jane's Addiction!
Old 12-31-2004, 01:21 AM
Extreme Fan

(after pushing the refresh button about fifty times...)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Sorry Crystal, I didn't mean to offend, but I need a little more than just looks to keep me interested!

41 Aussies now missing... agh.

I was on radio today! Dad is running a local radio station for NYE... sadly not many people are getting the signal... oh well... but I was on radio all the same!

Have a great night guys! See you in 2005!
Old 12-31-2004, 02:00 AM
Tum
Total Fan

Wow!! JOF's are still just a-going and a-going.. What is this one? 23!! Woohoo!!

Hope all is well with y'all and that your holidays were all that you hoped and dreamed of.

What a wonderful pix of Jason above!!

My back is still healing but things are going good..I'll be up walking around the block soon.
Old 12-31-2004, 02:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
(after pushing the refresh button about fifty times...)
Um..what happened?

Hi Tum!
Old 12-31-2004, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Sorry Crystal, I didn't mean to offend you.
You did no such thing Danie! I was kidding either way. I've never actually heard him speak publicly either---unless magazine articles count. I don't know, he's never rubbed off on me as an unintelligent person. He seems calm and collected. Not much of a talker, a bit personal. But he's a very honorable guy. He does tons of charity work across the world---he loves children. Well, I guess he should right, he's got two boys and a third child on the way! God Bless Victoria Beckham!

Crystal
Old 12-31-2004, 06:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi JOFs and JITs!

Podmom: I was also very glad to hear that Penny and Neal had left Sri Lanka. Was a really bizarre feeling when I idly checked the news on CNN just after I had posted from my brother's place on the 26th and read the news about the earthquake and the tsunamis. My brother and his wife had just come back from Thailand on the 20th. My brother was attending a conference at Krabi and his wife went along with. Most of the Christmas presents that they gave me are from Thailand. And most of their conversation during Christmas had been about what a wonderful time that they had and how very friendly the Thai people had been to them. Also, their daughter-in-law is from Indonesia... but we quicky figured out that her family in Borneo wasn't affected. And now my brother and his wife are worrying about the people who they met there who were so very kind and friendly. And my brother... being an economist is worried about the on going impact to the region. But all we can do on this side of the world is pray... and donate money and hope that the aid gets to the people who need it in a timely fashion now and in a manner that will help the region recover the best that it can... but the emotional wounds of all the loss of life will be with people affected for decades to come.

ML: Christmas with your inlaws sounds like it was great fun.

David Navarro is a cutie despite the tatoos and the devilish look. Though... the devilish look is probably part of his charm.

As for tidying.... my favourite techniques are shoving stuff into closets and under beds. And dumping bills and paperwork into shoe boxes.

Danie: Melborne ran out of turkey eh!

As for Yatzee! Giggle!

That's cool that you were on the radio with your Dad. Hey... maybe more people were listening then you thought and you will find out that you are now famous!

And that crack in the earth stuff is very scary. [[[HUGS]]] about the Aussie football boy and the others from Australia who are missing.

mezz: Sounds like your Christmas on the farm went well with the no tears, no bush fires, well behaved step and good pressies and a shy bull.

And good usage of the term bugger in the Aussie manner! Giggle! Which I actually even understood... seeing one of my grandfathers was from Birmingham. He used to sing various drinking songs from time to time... and some of his favourite expressions also seem to be used in Australia.

Tum: It's great to see your pixels sweetie! And good to hear that things are going well. Hope that your back heals soon. :silver_hand:

LTL: Yep... I definitely got caught up in the weather mess on Christmas Eve. But at least I managed to get to Vancouver in time for Christmas. Was totally exhausted when I got there though. But then having tortière and opening presents at 1:30am picked me right up and I felt fine. We usually open presents on Christmas morning... but my sister-in-law was impatient this year. Giggle. And I will admit that I was myself. Also meant that we got to sleep in on Christmas day.

And thank you for posting that especially beautiful photograph of Jason.

to Mar, Lynxbehr, VB, Crystal and Vicki!

Maggie
Old 12-31-2004, 09:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey all!!!
Just stoped by to wish everyone

Happy New Year's Eve

May you all have a great year full of joyful and happy days!!!

Have a great time partying!!!

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 12-31-2004, 11:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Happy New Year's Eve!!!! Party hard and stay safe everyone!!!!
Old 12-31-2004, 01:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Happy New Year Dear Wonderful JOF's & JIT's!!!

May the New Year be Wonderful to All JOF's & JIT's & Families... and the continued Success of Our Jason.

love U All,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Closed Thread   Post New Thread