Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Total Fan

Hi Amy

I am good, little tired but apart from that. How are you, had a good day at work?
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

I'm tired too. Work was good, we had loads of Christmas things delivered so I was in a great mood. I love it.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Total Fan

I hope they weren't put out for sale already . I don't like Christmas. Its too close to my birthday. I know technically my birthday is too close to Christmas but come on, I like my birthday when it is you think they could change Christmas day .
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Hi guys
Old 09-03-2008, 10:19 AM
Total Fan

Why hello there How are you this fine day?
Old 09-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brajavio (View Post)
I hope they weren't put out for sale already . I don't like Christmas. Its too close to my birthday. I know technically my birthday is too close to Christmas but come on, I like my birthday when it is you think they could change Christmas day .
No, they weren't put out. They're just lots of things I have to price up. Although we do have some cards and wrapping paper out already

Well, yeah it's a bit inconvienient that they've put Christmas when your birthday is.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

My day was pretty boring, I had to do some errands
Old 09-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Total Fan

Sorry to hear that But at least theres only two more days til the weekend !!

Amy - Oh ok, thats not totally insane then . But still getting delivered now. I can see one day in the future when Christmas decorations will be sold all year round .
Old 09-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Hope everyone is having a great day

Old 09-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Chris- Decorations on sale all year? Heaven!! I love Christmas.

Cris- Hope you're having a great day too!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Total Fan

Hey Cris Right back at ya!!

Oh of course Amy, that'd be great!!

I am shattered, must go to bed. Will hopefully be back awake in 7 hours time though hopefully people will be around .

Bye!!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Night! Sweet dreams.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, timezones... here I am in the middle of afternoon and Chris is already sleeping

Amy, my day has been calm so far. Thanks

Old 09-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

I know, time zones really confuse me.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Christmas reminds me of winter, I dont like it