Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-03-2008, 05:37 AM
Total Fan

What did you originally do Rhi?
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-03-2008, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

I started out doing Psychology.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:44 AM
Total Fan

Oh cool! I can imagine you doing that actaully, but criminology more so because well, thats more you I think .
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-03-2008, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. But since it's you, it's probably just an observation.

You know news is slow when they're complaining about a burger with too many calories.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:58 AM
Total Fan

Well it was more a compliment . But I was thinking of myself as if I were a phsycology patient of yours and I'd totally be listening to what you were saying and taking everything on board and well you'd own me more than you do now (not that the situation would arrive lol!). But yes, I think you'd make a great physcologist but an even better criminologist .

*ends rambling*

But if they had less calories they wouldn't be as good to eat...
Old 09-03-2008, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

I'll get you to write me a recommendation when I'm eventually looking for a job then.

It's some new giant burger at Hungry Jacks. Looked kinda gross to me, but parents are worrying about fat kids or something so they decided to put it on the news.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:10 AM
Total Fan

Do you actually have to look for a job, I assumed you got one automatically from the field you work in?

Oooh yeah its a stacker burger, like 4 beats of meat in it. Pfft, worrying about fat kids? Don't let them eat it then, its up to the parents not Hungry Jacks.....

Plus I don't think I could eat it anyways, far too big for my mouth. I'd need to go running or cycling farther as well and thats unecessary effort .
Old 09-03-2008, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

I want a good job. Not a 'here you go you can work here' kind of job. I'm gonna be FBI, or CIA or M16 baby.

Like I said, sounds gross.

Heh. My metabolism means I don't actually have to do all that much exercise. Good thing too. I hate exercise.

ETA: is being screwy and I have to work tomorrow so I'm out. Night.

Last edited by otherwise; 09-03-2008 at 06:31 AM
Old 09-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

man i wish i was able to see them in my own country. i might travel to the Brussels and hope for someone selling their ticket there.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone Happy Wednesday

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 09-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay for hump day.

And fantastic sig and avatar. Wasn't the Bluck/Chair/whatever you want to call them, angst awesome? It owned the show. And the scene in the garden and the final scene, oh my!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

i'm so seconding that, chuck/blair were the best part of the premiere, that garden scene and that final scene was so sad and gosh, you just felt for them... Hook up already!

thnx btw.. I just love the quote of Blair.
Definitely a new original way in a show for wanting somebody to say ILY..

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 09-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Loyal Fan

I really zoned out for most of the other sl's (D/S were sweet, but they always seem to be) but the tears in Blair's eyes (the hardest bitch evah) and then Chuck's 'I'm sorry' were too much for a girl to handle. And their colors always matched. OTP!

And seriously, I have so many ideas about how and when they are going to hook up and I can just see it being the limo scene times a thousand, especially with all that frustration, built up tension and intensity.

And it was so original. I was proud of Josh. Sometimes he failed me on The O.C. Hell, sometimes he fails me on GG, but that was a brilliant line. And so Queen B fitting. And, I for one, loved that Chuck couldn't verbalize it just yet. We don't need too much mush.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Total Fan

Well its too late but Night Rhi .

Hey everyone Alisha, Karen, hope you have a happy wednesday as well .
Old 09-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Hey! How is everyone?