Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

You guys moved ridiculously fast through the other OT thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
Omg, I'm a huge SV fan, but I'm spacing...when did a Coldplay song play on there?
The Scientist was played during the Talon scene in 'Rosetta' and A Message played at the very end of 'Mortal' when Clark and Lana had sex on the floor.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:57 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brajavio (View Post)
Youth of today... . You should help out our economy - but also do well in school .
And they say they the youuth don't have high expectations?
Old 09-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Total Fan

That we do Rhi

Yeah, well you are still in school, so you can't be 18 yet - when you become an adult things get a lot harder for ya so try and earn some money and spend it on cool things without having to pay for fuel, insurance, bills, university.....
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-03-2008, 02:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yeah, well you are still in school, so you can't be 18 yet - when you become an adult things get a lot harder for ya so try and earn some money and spend it on cool things without having to pay for fuel, insurance, bills, university.....
Don't depress me
Old 09-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Total Fan

Well I can list the perks of college/university if you go down that route: nobody caring if you don't turn up to class, going to the pub inbetween classes, only having to go into Uni for like 8 hours a week, freedom to do what you want, having a fun course, etc, etc.

And in general: going to the shops in the morning when nobody is there and its peaceful, being called "Sir" (people do that if you are at places between 9-3pm ) being able to wear your own clothes all the time, not being associated with high school, and again, freedom!

Its not all doom and gloom .
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
nobody caring if you don't turn up to class
Highlight of my life.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Total Fan

Is that because it happens so often or...?
Old 09-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Elite Fan

Pretty much.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:09 AM
Total Fan

How ever did I guess . How is Uni going anyways?
Old 09-03-2008, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

You know how lazy I am?

Nyeh. It's alright. Not much going on at the moment really. Can't wait for summer though.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Master Fan

'Morning guys!
I see you were talkign about jobs, I had one til one week ago and I decided to quit because my boss was an arse and I couldn't handle it anymore so..
Now I made an exam to get into the psycology university and I'll see how it went.
Then I'm gonna find a new job,part time cause I wanna study.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:20 AM
Total Fan

Why yes, yes I do. If you had the choice instead of going shopping you'd make them come to your house .

Yes I know summer is nearly here!! I cannot wait to get out there by the pool and relax!!

ETA: Oh cool, glad to see you following that path of what you wanna do .
Old 09-03-2008, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

LOl yeah it was about time, here in Italy you are suppose to start the Uni at 19 I'm almost 23

I readed this in the old thread
Quote:
Dollars and Euros are pretty much the same. I think
LOL not at all Euro is more expensive than Dollars,everytime I go in USA I feel rich
Old 09-03-2008, 04:25 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for listing the positives I do want to go to Uni so..

Zomg, just listened to Dido's new single, I'm going to explode I love it! Have been waiting for a new album for 3 years now!

Brian Eno actually worked with her so I thought you all might be a little intereasted
Old 09-03-2008, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demy (View Post)
LOl yeah it was about time, here in Italy you are suppose to start the Uni at 19 I'm almost 23
That's okay. I started uni at 18 and then changed my mind on what I wanted to do and started all over again this year at 21.