Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Total Fan

The Off Topic Thread #2: The first thread lasted about as many days.

Old thread here.

Continue chatting here
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

The previous thread flew by, huh? You guys are chatterboxes.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, I guess we currently have a lot of things to talk about . We are averaging like 800 posts a day or something its crazy, most boards average that a week .
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Let's hope we're still that active a month from now.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Total Fan

Well if it drops to like 400 that'd be ok .

I have to go and I don't want to, I have been late to Uni the last two days for posting on the board .

See you guys a bit later, have a good day
Old 09-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Later Chris!
Old 09-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

What is up, people that I love?
Old 09-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm frelling exhausted. Working in day care is the worst thing ever.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Gawd, I can imagine. I only take care of two kids(3 days a week) and I'm pooped by the end of it.

Props to YOU.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

The kids are cute. And the money is good. But after this, I never want kids of my own.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Hah. I know, right? I can imagine it making you never wanting to venture out into motherhood.

And yes, I babysit mainly because of those reasons. My two boys I sit are just the cutest kids evah and I get paid 9 bucks an hour.

Yes. And thank you.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

How many hours?
Old 09-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_UK (View Post)
Aww that's sweet. There's lots of different accents here, I don't even understand some of them.

I love so many of the different kinds, but yeah, some are hard to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demy (View Post)
I love British Accent too, I was in London back in august cause I had to take a flight connections,everytime I akes for directions they started talking and I was like : Okayyy
That's exactly how I am too. You talk to me in a British accent, especially (since there's some others that I adore as well), and I just melt into a puddle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostForJate (View Post)
They sound diffrent Anji. good. woooowwwwwwoooow

Well the Music festival i'm talking about is the Number 1 in Europe and probably the world since i don't think the US has them right? Its called 'Rock Werchter' bands like The Verve, Sigur Ros, REM, The Killers, etc. all came this summer.

we'd have fun screaming for Coldplay & SP.

Dollars and Euros are pretty much the same. I think.
Who sound different....SP and Coldplay? Yeah, they do, but I also find many similarities between the two, perhaps 'cause I like them both so much, lol.

Oh, so those kind of festivals aren't in the US at all?

Word, we'd be the most fangirl-ish of the crowd!

Oh okay. See, told ya, I wasn't very good when it came to things like that, lol.

Yay, new thread! I hope this board will always be pretty active too.

And carrying over the Office discussion from the end of the last thread, I can't wait to get my hands on S4! I always love the bloopers and deleted scenes. I can't get over just how much ends up on the cutting room floor, but thank god they all end up on the DVD!

Okay, I gotta get back to my math homework....oh joy. TTYL, guys!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Total Fan

I am back hope you didn't miss me too much you lot .

I see I just missed girly talk about kids and cute accents (no offence!) so thats alright .
Old 09-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone!