Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Basically. If Rebecca wanted to do this lame triangle,she could've put in more scenes with Ade/Silver having some nice friendship moments before the finale. For example, that little sleepover could've been done without Navid. Or since Silver was doing her senior project on Ade, they could've hung out that way. It was just lazy and pales in comparison to what they were going for (Brenda/Kelly, I take it).
It still would have been pretty lame. So many aspects of it were just so poorly executed. They were trying to destroy Ade's character before the triangle even started and that's just a recipe for disaster.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Well, that's because she can't write complex characters. A better writer could've done it without all the extremes.

icon
Old 05-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Addicted Fan

She is a horrible writer. It wasn't even a triangle, it was just a contest of who she could make look the worst.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

It wasn't even a contest, she was solely trying to make Adrianna look worse. It's just that it was so obvious in the writing and because Silver/Navid are such judgemental hypocrites, they ended up looking awful as well.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

S1 doesn't exist to RRK. I wouldn't be suprised if she can't remember Ethan's name lol. At the end I stopped caring about all three of them I felt they all acted horrible in the love triangle. RRK just made a big mistake with it
Old 05-21-2011, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
It wasn't even a contest, she was solely trying to make Adrianna look worse. It's just that it was so obvious in the writing and because Silver/Navid are such judgemental hypocrites, they ended up looking awful as well.
i think that's pretty much it

i still love navid, but im just annoyed with the entire storyline as a whole
Old 05-21-2011, 08:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
S1 doesn't exist to RRK. I wouldn't be suprised if she can't remember Ethan's name lol. At the end I stopped caring about all three of them I felt they all acted horrible in the love triangle. RRK just made a big mistake with it
Thats so sad since S1 had so many great guest stars in season1 that I wanted to see more of. I really wanted Ty to become a regular see more of George.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

I never really liked Ty - but George and Ozzie could have stuck around
Old 05-21-2011, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Agreed. Ty was mehh.

icon
Old 05-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ty is kind of like Teddy, if they explored him more he probably coudlve been a great character. And he is basically pre-Teddy which means they couldve just turned him gay lol. Plus it couldve helped Adriannas story a little with her/Navid coping with the fact that he is around and is kind of a constant reminder of the baby.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

I see your point but I don't think he was that great an actor. He was very pretty though.

icon
Old 05-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

George and Ozzie would have been great. I don't blame Micheal for leaving he has a good gig on VD but his character had good potential. Ty was pretty to look at, and I liked him with Annie
Old 05-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, I'm back from my vacation and had the chance to rewatch the season finale today, so now I can properly comment.
First of all, this has been my least favourite episode of the season. Not because of high expectations, I did not have any in particular. I was just curious to see where the season would bring the various storylines and what this year's cliffhangers were. I must say we almost had a literal one, when (I think) most of us were wishing Ade would jump down the cliff -- either to kill herself or to kill Navid and Silver with the weight of her own body .
Okay, now seriously, this year's cliffhangers are then:
1. How long will Raj live?
2. What will Naomi and Max do now that she is pregnant?
3. What will Ade do to become a better person?
4. What will Liam do with his life?
Ugh. This episode was so bad it made me take a real interest in Ivy and Raj's story. Imagine that.
Naomi was in part pathetic (screaming all excited after hearing about Ivy getting married + crying over Max's shoulder when he told her he was going to Massachussets) and in part pretty awsome (taking the blame for the paper incident + wanting to kick the bride's bouquet etc.).
Teddy wasn't turned on by the male stripper, Dixon did a good job with Laurel, Navid was the usual drunk wuss of late.
Annie and Liam. Apart from the fishing boat affair which was totally stolen from The O.C. (Season 3, Episode 5: "The Perfect Storm"), I was strangely on Annie's side at the beginning when she was angry at Liam for not telling her about his non-plans for the future. Six months planning a future together for what? Annie was right, IMO. Then, Laurel's fault, she became pathetic again and rushed to the harbour to re-do the Marissa/Ryan scene from The OC.
Finally, Ade. The scenes with Javier were... weird. Not really dramatic apart, maybe, from the last one on the cliff. My favourite Ade/JLow moment was when everybody discovers that she's carrying Silver's pills and she tries to deny it. JLow was amazing there - just hearing her voice, desperate trying to deny the evidence: excellent. I also loved how Naomi reacted - ordering her to leave, no alternative. GO. AnnaLynne was great, too.
Fav quote of the week: "Go to hell, Adrianna!" (Silver) -- you guys know that I've always been on Ade's side, but I couldn't have imagined any better response than that one in that situation. A well directed "go to hell" is the least Ade could expect for what she's done.

So, is Naomi lying about her pregnancy? Only S04 will tell.

Last edited by zerostress; 05-23-2011 at 03:01 AM
Old 08-31-2015, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liam is an idiot for not telling Annie about college way earlier, but the break up was so fast and like dropped on everyone. but the last A/L scene made up for it, that was a really great moment for them.

it was sweet of max to take the fall for naomi at graduation but also really stupid. Naomi telling him she's pregnant was interesting and i forgot that happened! she seemed sincere.

why are people still friends with adrianna after all this crap she's pulled? i was happy when naomi told her to leave. and i was glad that adrianna and avid made up.

i forgot dixon was even on this show. what has he even done this season? lol
Old 09-14-2015, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to be an engineer, I love you Annie. Nah just kidding I am getting a job as a fisherman, see ya
Emily