Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

It just seems so hard to mess up the standard teen graduating episode. It is usually a good episode to have everyone graduating adn wrap up the teen storyline and all the little side characters of the school. But she just took it to a level of blandness and bad.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapin88 (View Post)
That episode was such a mess. I'm kind of embarrassed I watched it.
That's exactly what I said to myself last night. Other than Tristan showing he can convince and sweet talk his way out of anything, I felt like I lowered my standards on TV viewing. Like me and TV is my bf and I settled for a gut.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 05-17-2011, 10:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
It just seems so hard to mess up the standard teen graduating episode. It is usually a good episode to have everyone graduating adn wrap up the teen storyline and all the little side characters of the school. But she just took it to a level of blandness and bad.
You should have expected the writers to handle graduation horribly because that's what they did last week with prom. They are just bad writers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
That's exactly what I said to myself last night. Other than Tristan showing he convince and sweet talk his way out of anything, I felt like I lowered my standards on TV viewing. Like me and TV is my bf and I settled for a gut.
I can't wait to see what characters don't come back next season because I really don't want to feel like I have to keep watching this show.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can't wait to see what characters don't come back next season because I really don't want to feel like I have to keep watching this show.
I know how you feel.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was kinda all over the place this episode.

I loved Max/Naomi.
I really hope she's not lying about the pregnancy to keep him from leaving.

Silver/Navid are back together?

Liam/Annie broke up and made up in the same episode, we could have really spared the drama.

So Ade is going back to redeeming herself? Yes.
That's one thing I'm excited about.

I thought Laurel had a point in not wanting the wedding but it was happening anyway so she either supported her daughter or she'd have regretted it later.

Liam ditched college for fishing?

Let's hope next season won't be as bad as this one.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That episode was such a mess. I'm kind of embarrassed I watched it.
Same here. I dont't think there's much else to say!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerostress (View Post)
Same here. I dont't think there's much else to say!
This episode or JLow's newest single? which do you play again first?

Old 05-17-2011, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, that was almost hilariously bad. It was so ineffectual or something. Asides from the reveal at the end, basically nothing happened.

Annie and Liam developed problems out of nowhere. Considering how irrelevant they've been the last few episodes and how irrelevant Liam has become in general I struggled to care about any of this. Annie breaking up with him because he didn't want to go to college was overdramatic and eyerolling but Liam waiting until graduation to tell her was just stupid. Also, is Drexel even in Pittsburgh?

Dixon got his obligatory random scene. I thought they might have given him a scene with Ivy since he seems to care a lot about her but whatever. If they're getting rid of anyone next season, I'd be shocked if it weren't him. He's done nothing all season.

One of Naomi's most consistent storylines this year has been her desire to get into CU.... and she gives it up like that? Suuure. I actually did like her scenes with Max and I really like Max but pregnant? I hope that she's lying although it would be a total contrivement against all else she's done for him, I'll take it though.

Lowndes as a broke down Adrianna made me feel a lot more for Adrianna then I felt for Silver or Navid. I guess I just didn't feel the two most hypocritical characters on the show deserved the ~we were so wronged but now goodness has prevailed happy ending. I would have assumed that they would be letting Lowndes go as well after the finale since I don't think Adrianna can do much else but I think they could work out some sort of redemption arc. I'd like them too so long as it doesn't entail singing. I do think they should have had her jump though, at least it would have made for a more interesting cliffhanger plus it would take the character to an interesting new place and have her friends conflicted over how to feel about her. But no, of course that would never happen.

Is Navid even going to college?

Liked the Ivy stuff with her mother and the Ivy/Naomi scenes. If someone had told me that Laurel would end up being my favourite parent last year I would have laughed.

Liked Teddy being there.

Overall, lamest finale yet.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-17-2011, 04:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
This episode or JLow's newest single? which do you play again first?
I must say 90210 season finale. It had some nice moments: Ade scream when she sees Javier in her car (lol), Silver telling Ade "Go to hell", the bright colors of the wedding... Not much more, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Lowndes as a broke down Adrianna made me feel a lot more for Adrianna then I felt for Silver or Navid..
I agree. During the pills out of the bag scene I felt so bad for her, even if I know she did something really bad, and illegal btw.

Last edited by zerostress; 05-17-2011 at 04:55 PM
Old 05-17-2011, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that the pregnancy story is a bad idea for any character. I hope she has an abortion or misscarries because if she pregnant she can't do all the fun college stuff with the rest of the group.
Emily
Old 05-17-2011, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

I just thought of something..the previews said that Ryan asks Debbie to move to Paris with him...what happened to that scene?

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 05-18-2011, 03:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

it was a wreck! it was all over the place... but still... LANNIE saved it all (for me) hahaha. hopefully they get in touch... i would hate to start the next season having annie and liam broken up again.

that was a shocker ending for me as well... every season end of the fall lineup... i avoid reading spoilers... so watching naomi drop the bomb in the end made me drop my jaw as well... hahaha. poor max and his MIT dream...

ugh. i hate navid and silver... together... i want silver and dixon back! hahaha. oh well... maybe in the future and besides... i can feel that the old ade would be back... woohoo!

but the wedding was fun... it was crazy with the elephant and all but it was fun hahaha. i just hope that the writers dont get any weird thoughts on making ivy's mom and dixon hook up because of that emotional scene they had about ivy... i really hate those kind of scenes because they all up in bed. hahaha.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-a-licious (View Post)
I just thought of something..the previews said that Ryan asks Debbie to move to Paris with him...what happened to that scene?
it got cut

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 05-18-2011, 06:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Anyone noticed that Liam going to work on a fishing boat was totally stolen from The OC's Ryan? He did the exact same thing - fishing boat with no other purpose in life. And I bet he was wearing the same jacket.
BTW why was Liam's hair already wet even if the boat hadn't left the harbor??
Old 05-18-2011, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm happy that Ade is getting punished, messing with someone's pills

Naomi and Max don't need the school telling them either not to graduate or do.

Lannie was beautiful.

Ivy's mom I think needs to chill about the wedding.