Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x04: "Touch of Eva"

airs: October 4, 2010 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

NATE SUSPECTS JULIET IS KEEPING A SECRET — Nate (Chace Crawford) suspects that Juliet (guest star Katie Cassidy) is keeping a big secret from him and decides to confront her. Blair (Leighton Meester) schemes to undermine Chuck's (Ed Westwick) newfound happiness. Dan (Penn Badgley) finds himself torn between his feelings for Serena (Blake Lively) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr). Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

PROMO

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Nate S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
3. Enjoy the episode and Have Fun!
Old 10-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Gossip Girl 4x04

*SCREAMS*

OMG, I can’t..I just… WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME, GG?

So, throughout it all… “I love you.”

DAN! WHY IS IT YOU PISS ME OFF SO MUCH and then you say things to Vanessa and I’m momentarily better? **** YOU!

Also, I called DS “fake-out” episodes ago. And people just thought they’d let me go because I hate spoilers so much. HAHA. I SAID it was fake-out. TA DA.

Vanessa, be my best friend.

Also, before the recap begins…sometimes I feel like I didn’t recap the episodes. Like, if I watched without reaching for paper and pen, would I not get a headache as much? Probably not. These help me get my frustrations out.

Actually, since this episode drove me bat**** crazy, screw the regular recap. I’ll just make this quick. (or not..I don’t plan the writing, I just write.)

Chuck.

Wait, how long has passed between 4x03 and 4x04? Between Chuck’s business and Dan’s mourning..I need a time period.

Chuck Bass. WTF. I’m sorry, no. I can’t take this he’s a better man and everything is going his way bull. And because it’s some French tart? I don’t get it. None of it makes sense.

I love Blair and Serena yelling through the doors. MORE OF THAT. Basically, conclusion of this episode. NO BOYS ALLOWED. I fully embrace the Blair/Serena love fest.

Chuck annoyed me. Blair annoyed me. I love my girl to death, but I can’t even defend the passport thing. No.

Also, THANK YOU for completely destroying CB, even more. I can’t do it. You have ruined everything. I love them. Always will, but I don’t want them back together. I officially only ship DV, BS, CN. (I lie of course, it’s always CB, DV, NS for me..but whatever.)

VANESSA MAKES PANCAKES. We have gotten no waffle jokes? THE WRITERS DO LISTEN?

At least I got like a billion VR references. Dan, Rufus will disown you if you hurt her! (Also, I only like Rufus when he’s a)parenting or b)defending and/or being with Vanessa.) And you won’t find me bitching about DV/RL doubling. Mostly I love that Vanessa cares. I love that Vanessa interacts with more people. That they’re doing intervention. AND THEY DIDN’T LET DAN NOT MOURN FOR HIS BABY!

We got lots of CN! ♥

Nate started getting suspicious of Juliet but she threw him off. Nice doorman trick. Also, BEN IS NOT YOUR BROTHER. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT! (Unless it’s the brother like Sebastian is to Kathryn and then I’m okay with it. Go Cruel Intentions on everyone’s ass. I think they all deserve it.)

Dan doesn’t want to talk about Milo. Serena’s all..sure! And later on, Vanessa totally knows that he went to Serena because she knows that Serena would help him forget. Because Vanessa knows all about Dan.

Eva was a nurse, or studying! Yeah, okay. Of course. That’s why she didn’t take him to the hospital. Still really contrived. And she’s a pro. I loved Chuck’s face when he confronts her. He put on a good game face for Nate, but he was hurt.

LOTS OF Vanessa/Juliet and V around Nate! WOOT!

Rufus is skipping Chuck’s gala. GOOD.

Of course Dan would say he’ll go to the gala. I knew V would be there. I’m glad for that.

Vanessa says they are adults, in an adult relationship. But if he can’t do that, then that’s it. “I’ve always wanted you. But even I have my limits.” ♥

(WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PULL HER BACK WHEN SHE STANDS UP TO YOU?! More importantly, WHY DO I KEEP SHIPPING YOU TWO WHEN YOU ARE A DICK, Cabbage Patch?)

On a shallow note, Blair and Chuck look PRETTY at the gala together, especially when she grabs his arm. *needs icon*

SN…Serena wants to be his friend. (Be her friend, Natie! WAIT! STOP IT! Oh, curses, my damn shipper heart can’t stop loving scenes.)

Dan sees the touching is all..who did you come back for? And she says she didn’t know. And he leaves to take advantage of Vanessa some more.

LC!

Eva’s gone. I don’t care. I’m annoyed and pissed with most of this ****.

ALSO. BOWTIE! CHUCKLES IS WEARING BOWTIE! MORE BOWTIE, CHUCK! MORE MORE MORE. Also, scarf, too? (It’s underneath Nate’s pillow. )

BS basically cry together in bed. They’re so pretty in bed together. (This is after Chuck declares war. I can’t even comprehend.)

Okay, best part of episode? (Keep ruining CB. One day I will officially have DV as my OTP.)

Dan’s in Milo’s room nearly crying. He understands what Vanessa was trying to do. But he didn’t want to accept it. He’s a free man! He’s 19 (or is he 20 yet? I have concluded his birthday is before Blair’s).

He turns and sees Vanessa with boxes. She’s packing and he says he didn’t expect to see her still there. She tells him she’s packing, but realizes she has nowhere to go. She got rid of housing to move in with Dan and now is SOL.

But Dan, oh, Danny…. He knows she was doing the right thing by trying to get him to talk and open up and accept the loss.

“I don’t want you to go anywhere.” He doesn’t regret Milo. She doesn’t either. He doesn’t regret her.

“I LOVE YOU.”

Me <- I am dead. I would like the show to forever end at that moment.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I everything that you wrote this week. I am curious about what will happen next week now. I can't get enough of what you write after each and every episode.

Donna
Old 10-05-2010, 06:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Glad you enjoy. This show is driving me up the way.

But as far as Nate goes. ♥ Love him.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Me too, I ♥ Nate too.

Donna
Old 10-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I hope they keep it up with him. Ever since Bree left, Nate's become one of my favorite characters.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I hated how Bree was with Nate, he has always been one of my favorite characters.

Donna
Old 10-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Loved the natefused moments! You can always count on him for something!
Old 10-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Consistent! *giggles* But he knows when something is wrong..kinda...
Old 10-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x05: "Goodbye, Columbia"

airs: October 11, 2010 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

A GOSSIP GIRL BLAST STRIKES OUT AGAINST SERENA - An anonymous Gossip Girl blast starts a very damaging rumor about one of Columbia's new students, Serena (Blake Lively). On her path to greatness, Blair (Leighton Meester) decides to take a class with a powerful businesswoman, Martha (guest star Marilyne Barrett), who is guest-lecturing at Columbia, but a mysterious fellow student thwarts her plans to secure the prized position as Martha's assistant. Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

PROMO

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Nate S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Gossip Girl 4x05

I love Vanessa Abrams. She’s not immune to being played. I’m sure people will love to jump down her throat saying what a horrible person she was. Whatever. I love my girl. Jessica, the way you cried multiple times during this episode? I love you. You are brilliant. Keep up the great work, m’dear. ♥

Why must all the mean girls always like color coding? It’s annoying.

So, I’ll give it to Chuck. He knows how to scheme. But the issue is, he won’t rest until he’s taken everything from her. I don’t get this concept. It’s not about Jenny. It’s about you using her to keep your ****ing hotel. Remember when she USED herself to get you to KEEP your precious business? No, it’s part of that amnesia you never had? Grow up, Chuck. Team Blair all the way.

Vanessa and Rufus scene! ♥

I don’t think I can review this episode. I’m annoyed that Vanessa gets used as a scapegoat and that Chuck’s an ******* who doesn’t get what the issue is.

Also, why is Jenny a “secret”? I don’t get it. And the promo? Ugh. THAT’S how Jenny returns? I expected more from you, show. (Wait, what am I saying? Contrived plot? Check!)

What game are DN playing..that they’re playing together? Nothing school affiliated, right? Because you do know Dan goes to NYU, right?

OH, HI NAKED UPPER BODY OF CHACE CRAWFORD. More?

I don’t know if that cab guy is part of a game or not. I’m confused. And what’s his name?

Lily and Eric are checking out colleges. You know what, let Eric go to Brown next season. At least it’s a permanent excuse why he won’t be around.

Yeah, I’m serious. I can’t review. That’s all you get from me.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Gossip Girl 4x05

I don’t think I can review this episode. I’m annoyed that Vanessa gets used as a scapegoat and that Chuck’s an ******* who doesn’t get what the issue is.

OH, HI NAKED UPPER BODY OF CHACE CRAWFORD. More?

Yeah, I’m serious. I can’t review. That’s all you get from me.
I totally understand, Jackie, I do. I only really ♥ the Chace naked upper body part of the whole episode. I wonder what the next episode will bring us.

Donna
Old 10-12-2010, 03:03 AM
New Fan

I didn't know where else to post this video.

YouTube - Chace Crawford Shirtless On Gossip Girl
Old 10-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

DN are epic. Just HUG guys
Old 10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x06: "Easy J"

airs: October 25, 2010 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

TIM GUNN GUEST STARS / JENNY’S (TAYLOR MOMSEN) BACK! - Although Blair (Leighton Meester) made it perfectly clear that Little J was no longer welcome in Manhattan after what happened with Chuck (Ed Westwick), Jenny (Taylor Momsen) is tempted by a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Tim Gunn (“Project Runway”), which could be a game changer for her future. Meanwhile, Serena (Blake Likely) discovers something about her new boyfriend, Colin (guest star Sam Page), that may put an end to their relationship just as it was getting good. Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

PROMO

RULES: