Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

chrissy can u add me to the list?? yellowrose pm me the spoiler from the bathtub scene...
Old 06-09-2004, 12:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Mandy: I think there's a nationwide sneak preview for "The Notebook". If that's true, word of mouth could really help "The Notebook" when it opens for wide release.

RoswellCutie86: I PM-ed you.

(Taken from Slightly Askew)
Old 06-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowRose
coolove: Can you post caps from your MMC tapes?
I wish I could. I only have PowerDVD for capping. If only MMC was on DVD, I'd be in heaven. But go to ChristinaMultimedia.com. There are tons of clips of her on MMC, some of which feature Ryan as well.
Old 06-09-2004, 03:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank's for the welcomes
Old 06-09-2004, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I went to that Christina website and register, but when I went to the MMC videos it said you had to log in to download them, and I logged in but it kept saying that I wasnt logged in Well I know Kazaa has some MMC videos you can download, but most of them dont feature Ryan.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 06-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Passionate Fan

coolove: Thanks for the link.

Mandy: There were pictures on the Slightly Askew board of Ryan in his MMC days. I don't remember which thread exactly, but it's on there.

(Taken from Slightly Askew)
Old 06-09-2004, 05:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

thankx yellowrose...
Old 06-09-2004, 05:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy4TheCalling
I went to that Christina website and register, but when I went to the MMC videos it said you had to log in to download them, and I logged in but it kept saying that I wasnt logged in Well I know Kazaa has some MMC videos you can download, but most of them dont feature Ryan.
Don't you have to pay for Kazaa now? Last time I went to the site that's what it said.

In the near future I'll be getting Windows XP Media center so maybe I could create all the MMC stuff I have on Ryan and a few extras.
Old 06-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Passionate Fan

You guys don't have to take up a post just for a thanks! We all share what we have & keep each other up-to-date.

coolove: I'm getting antsy for "The Notebook", that's why I wanted caps. Don't sweat it.

Is anyone here planning on going to the sneak preview for "The Notebook"?

Last edited by YellowRose; 06-10-2004 at 07:44 AM
Old 06-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Amy : Thanks, but I have already seen tons of pics from MMC, I was looking for video clips but I cant seem to find that many

coolove : I have Kazaa Lite and you dont have to pay, well at least I dont have to.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 06-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

i am really hoping i get to see the sneak previews but if i don't and u guys do??u have to tell me how it was.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:01 PM
New Fan

I'd just like to if Ryan will be doing any press for The Notebook. I'd love to see him on Conan, Ellen, The Daily Show, or Stern. If he does any press, I really hope he doesn't do any crap talk shows like Leno, letterman, Sharon Osbourne, Wayne brady, The View, Regis and Kelly, or Jimmy kimmel. Those shows suck, especially Leno, because you know he's gonna embarrass him with showing pictures of him back when he was on MMC with Britney and Justin. Maybe him doing Snl wouldn't be such a bad idea because then we'll get to see his funny side, which we know he has. Hey, they let Justin host. Why not Ryan? If anyone knows, let me know.
Old 06-10-2004, 02:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by orliluva84
I'd just like to if Ryan will be doing any press for The Notebook. I'd love to see him on Conan, Ellen, The Daily Show, or Stern.
I would love to see him do The Daily Show & we may even be in with a chance of seeing him on there since they often feature less high profile guests & Jon always tries to make people feel pretty comfortable interview wise (ie. no real questions about personal life).

Last edited by - Helen -; 06-10-2004 at 07:12 AM
Old 06-10-2004, 07:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Mandy: I haven't seen too many clips of Ryan from his MMC days, but if I do I'll let you know. I love your av!

RoswellCutie86: Like I said, we all keep each other updated with whatever information we have. If one of us gets to see the sneak preview, I'm sure we'll post about it.

orliluva84: I'd like to see him do more press too. The only thing I can think of is that a lot of the talk shows are already on hiatus (or about to go on hiatus). He could do shows like "The Daily Show". I think wherever he goes, his MMC days will probably be brought up. It gets brought up a lot in print interviews.

At this point, I'd be happy with more airings of the trailer.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

okay good...u guys are such cool people.. btw i am trying to look for the notebook avators...i can't find any..
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top