Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Jennifer~*Justified1/2*~: Those avs are beautiful! Thank you!

(Taken from Slightly Askew)
Old 06-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jennifer, even more great avs! Thank you. I think I may just snag them all and be done with it. One, er - two for every day of the week.

YellowRose, I replied. Hope you like.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:21 PM
Passionate Fan

RubyKate: I PM-ed you back. :-)

Last edited by YellowRose; 06-14-2004 at 01:55 PM
Old 06-14-2004, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

wow, such awesome avatars, they are great, they make me want to see the movie even more!

my friend just finished the book, she wants to see the movie as well now.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 06-14-2004, 02:30 PM
Passionate Fan

After "The Notebook" premieres next Monday, we'll have new pictures, but here are some anyway:

(Taken from Yahoo! and Slightly Askew)
Old 06-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait.
Old 06-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

oh my god...they might be showing the premiere either on entertainment tonight and access hollywood...
Old 06-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Amy: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been working like a dog down at the drive-in theater. I wish we were getting The Notebook, but alas...my dream shall not come true. I'm going to go see it the day it comes out. And I am having a lot of trouble waiting. Only eleven more days! I'm really excited about seeing Ryan playing a romantic lead. I him.

Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~: I was wondering, what software do you use? Your avs are great btw. I love all of the JUST Ryan ones...he's so sexy.

And I agree with everyone about the chemistry between Ryan and Rachel, they make a great on-screen couple.
Old 06-14-2004, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

AliasUnknown-Thanks I use Jasc Software.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey quick question: I was wondering if I could be added to the list...the Ryan-oholics...something or other.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Certainly, I'll add you now.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

The table scene didn't make the cut? Arggggh. Well, at least I won't be sitting there as the lights go up looking around going 'where's my table scene'?

And the bathtub scene's not in there either? Cassevetes! Are you trying to kill me, dude? Seriously. But I get that they have to cut some for time and the fact that it's a PG-13 movie and blah blah blah. But...poor Ryan. He made the table and we won't even see it.

Dude. They should auction off that table on E-bay and donate the proceeds to charity. It would go so nicely in my room.

Hopefully this movie does really well. I'd love to see Ryan in another romantic lead.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 06-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

i am sure it will be on the dvd...btw i saw murder by numbers and omg he is absolutely hot in it..jesus!!!! it was a good movie.i liked it...omg the character is soo different.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl

Hopefully this movie does really well.
I hope so too. He has a raw talent. It's a shame that more people don't recognize it.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:12 AM
Passionate Fan

My mom said there was a clip from "The Notebook" shown on ET last night. Did anyone see it?

The premiere is next Monday, right? Hopefully ET will cover it & do a little red carpet interview with Ryan. I'll probably miss it, but you guys can tell me about it.