Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the beautiful pics of kate... those are my favorite pics of her... she's so beautiful and i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the dress... She's sexy w/o showing lots of skin...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Shetan
Old 03-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

She's so purty with brown hair. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Has anyone seen 'wonderland' yet?

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 03-24-2004, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

OMG they mentioned Kate Bosworth on "The OC"! They were going to a Hollywood party and Marissa asked Summer who she would want to meet and Summer said "Orlando Bloom"! And then Seth made a list of people he wants to meet there was someone else then Keira Knightley (another fav of mine) and my all time fav Kate! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I really wish I taped this eppy! Reruns! Hee hee I'm so taping this eppy when it replays and I'll give a tiny transcript of the convo they had regarding this! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'll respond more soon! Gotta go watch "The OC"! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That was sooo [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys,
i am a big kate fan, i loved her in wadwth.... by the way does anyone know when that movie would be relese on dvd
Marissa: Thank You
Old 03-26-2004, 07:45 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread behrlover18

Oh there's a new magazine featuring Kate. It's german(but can be purchased in some other European countries I guess). It's called Woman. Kate is on the cover and inside there are three Pics. One from WadwTH, one with Orlando and a bigger one with her. It says WadwTH will be released in Europe too! The magazine says Kate is the new star from Hollywood, a new Julia Roberts or something. I don't remember the exact words but it's great that Kate will be known here too soon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 03-26-2004, 08:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 03-26-2004, 10:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Is there any sites that have Kate magazine scans?
Old 03-27-2004, 07:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Beautiful art aree [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 03-27-2004, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Elizabeth, thanks hun! I'm glad that I decided to post here too, because if I didn't, I wouldn't have met all of you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hehe, that was really cool how they mentioned Kate on The OC. Now we know that Seth likes her too! He should be an honourary Bozmanite! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love the pictures that you posted! Those have got to be some of my favourites of her.

last beautiful girl , ITA! I mean, why would someone waste their time on a hatelisting? Especially one for Kate! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Nope, I haven't seen Wonderland yet, though I really want to! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey behrlover18. Welcome to the thread!

aree, I LOVE the art!

jengarnerfan, Pretty Kate has some scans in their gallery. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Lulu
Old 03-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I heard her mentioned on the OC! The line was "A little Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, or Kate Bosworth". Awesome!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

BTW, something else that's awesome, remember when I sent Kate a fan mail letter and asked her to send me back an autographed pic of her? SHE DID! It's gorgeous, says "To Shannon, love Kate Bosworth" and it's a pic of her in the blue dress from WADWTH. So pretty! Kate rocks! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 03-27-2004, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Shannon, ahhh! That's so awesome! Would you mind sharing the address that you sent the letter to? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Lulu
Old 03-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

I was cracking up when I heard Seth(Adam Brody's character) mention her too. I was like, yay!Kate.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 03-28-2004, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

Jen, I also cracked up. I think I squealed, too.

Ivan: It's ok, it's just that we've been over it 4397842835 times.

Kitten Kisses: It's nice to see you again! Where have you been? Kate is luminous in those photos.

Leya: I hope Kate makes it big in Europe. She loves it there. "I've been in Europe a lot which has been really great. I'm shooting this film in Berlin and it's been really neat to travel and see Europe and it's a beautiful place."

Shetan: Kate is the sexy.

Larawyn: Eeee! I wish we could have seen it together! It was Natalie Portman, which is funny because something about Kate's Elle editorial made me think of Natalie. ETA for Larawyn: I'm through the roof! Kate's your all time fav? Mine too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Love you, girlie.

behrlover18: April 20th.

aree: I love your wallpaper! Pretty in pink.

jengarnerfan: Celebrity Scans, All Stars, Scantastic, A Beautiful Reality, Last Beautiful Girl

Shannon: When Seth mentioned Kate, I thought of you! Adam and Kate would be cute in a movie together, don't you think?

I know for CERTAIN that she personally replies to her fans. I can't say anymore details because I want to keep those things for myself, but I am touched by her kindness. She takes the time out of her busy schedule to show personal appreciation and true gratitude towards her fans. It's one of the biggest reasons why I love her. I don't know any celebrities who do that, except for other YA alums. I love that she inspires her fans, and that her fans inspire her. It was very nice of you to send her fanmail, Shannon! It is totally amazing that you received an autographed picture, and with your name on it to boot. She is the cool.

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited Blairy the Fairy ]
Old 03-28-2004, 08:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Pretty Kate has the pictures from The Red Carpet Retreat with Frederic Fekkai and Susan Sterling in bigger versions. Thanks Ivan!
One of them:

othershere

Leya
Old 03-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Nice pics [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top