Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2004, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Leya, you can call me Chelsea or Lulu. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Aww, I'm sorry to hear that you have to wait so long for movies to come out, but you're really lucky that you live in Europe! I've always wanted to live/visit there.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Lulu
Old 03-18-2004, 09:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Lulu thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It is okay here, but not so great, I guess...

Anyways did anyone saw ADVANTAGE HART? It was with Kate and Matt Czuchry. I never heard about it until now. Anyone who saw it?

Leya
Old 03-18-2004, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Leya, do you mind me asking what country you live in? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've never heard of that movie either. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Okay, I couldn't help myself...

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited Lúthien Ancalimë ]
Old 03-18-2004, 03:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Lulu I live in germany, and I don't like it that much here. It's okay. I'd like to live in London or something [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I love your ljbuttons, I think my favourite is the second one. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 03-18-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Leya, that's neat that you live in Germany! I actually have some German blood in me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But I'd love to live in London too!

Thanks for the comments on my icons! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2004, 06:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

some news about a new movie kate will be
doing

Leo DiCaprio, Bruce Willis and Elijah Wood look set to star together in a new crime thriller from Robert Rodriguez.

The big name trio are on the verge of signing up for Sin City, an adaptation of Frank Miller's novel series.

Also rumoured for the cast are Mickey Rourke, Brittany Murphy, Kate Bosworth and Jaime King.

Shooting will begin shortly.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

sir_drinks_alot, thanks for the news! I'm excited to see Kate and Elijah working together. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And Bruce Willis too.

Old 03-19-2004, 01:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I'd like to see that too. Is it a rumour or real news for that matter?
I hope that Kate will make it, she deserves it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Leya

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited Leya ]
Old 03-20-2004, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

BOZMANITES! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] The title comes from Ginnifer Goodwin, who said that about Kate. So credit goes to her, although she doesn't know it.

Here is the report from Hollywood Reporter.

Quote:
Robert Rodriguez is packing up a U-Haul with a host of top talent in hopes that they'll move into "Sin City," which he is directing for Dimension Films. According to multiple sources, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bruce Willis, Elijah Wood, Mickey Rourke, Brittany Murphy, Kate Bosworth and Jaime King have been targeted for the film, an adaptation of Frank Miller's graphic novel series. Some of the actors have already signed on for parts in the pic, while others are only in discussions or have just received offers to join the cast. Other names being bandied about include Benicio Del Toro and Maria Bello, though offers had not yet gone out to either as of late Wednesday. Set to start shooting shortly, "Sin City" will be composed of three intertwining vignettes revolving around a dark set of characters that call the fictional corrupt town home.
Has anyone read the novel series? What an amazing cast. The actors were either already signed or offered the part. That means the director wanted Kate to be in his film. Very impressive! Since this is an ensemble, I can see Kate possibly saying yes to this role even if she decides to attend Princeton in the fall, because she will be a part of a large ensemble, and Rodriguez is a fast and effective director. By the way, I found out a friend of mine got accepted into Princeton graduate school. Maybe they'll bump into each other, even though she is an undergrad. It would be awesome if Kate and Elijah worked together. He was there at the taping of Kate's TRL appearance. Not sure what he was there for, but he was there.

Speaking of that mustard yellow sweater, Kate wore it in Spain with Orlando.

I don't know if it's the same sweater because of the neckline, but the cuffs and the length appear the same. The neckline looks like it's pulled back in the spa pictures, so it might or might not be the same sweater.

New pics of Kate out and about. These are dated March 7, 2004. Kate with a friend and dog. Notice her purse! She has worn it before. I love her simple outfit here, she looks really pretty.

Old 03-20-2004, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

The following are dated October 30, 2003, but they haven't been posted. Kate is apparently carrying food. And I love that she's running errands and buying food by herself, lol. Such a normal thing to do. I go out and buy food by myself as well.

I went to Disney's California Adventure, and California Screamin' friggin rocks. I had no clue it was that thrilling! I screamed so much. When I saw Kate looking so frightened in those pictures, I was like, why? It looks like any other roller coaster, but when I went on it, I was surprised at how fast it went, and there is also a loop! And I think it is so so so sweet when someone puts their hand on your leg for comfort on that roller coaster. I went on it, and I think it's a really tender thing to do.

Larawyn: Thanks for starting the thread.
Shannon: I'm glad you're home! You're not a stranger.
ldg: Welcome to the humble Bozmanites.
Aree: Where do you reside?
Leya: Love your site - thanks for the buttons, they're great. I saw the trailer for Advantage Hart thanks to Pretty Kate and it's pretty hilarious. I laughed when Trinity said, Go Shad! I had no idea she did a comedic short-film.
Lulu: Amazing icons, how did you make the star? Snagging that one for sure.
sir_drinks_alot: Wow. Leonardo Dicaprio? Johnny Depp? Benicio Del Toro? Wow, just wow.

Missssssed you guys. I have more to say but I thought this was already long, I even had to split it into two posts, so I'll talk to you later.
Old 03-20-2004, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

BBBBBBBBB! OMG!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Hee hee I'm a little happy to see you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'll respond in a bit to just had to say [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 03:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for all the lovely pictures Blairy and thanks for the compliment about my site [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Anyone who has some bigger pics of those Blairy posted?

Leya
Old 03-20-2004, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

Leya Love the buttons! I'm putting them in my LJ bio page if htat's okay! I uploaded them to another account so I don't use your bandwidth and gave you credit by giving a link to your website! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You can see it here (it might change later, I might write a bio later) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

LJ Profile
Old 03-20-2004, 04:03 AM
Elite Fan

Larawyn, eeee! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm excited as ever to see you.

I wish I did, Leya. Hopefully a fellow Bozmanite has bigger versions.

I love what you did with the buttons! I wanna add it to mine as well, when I get around to coming to LJ again.

Pictures by Steven Simko. Seriously, she looks like a supermodel.

Old 03-20-2004, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

B! You are in no way more excited then me! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Love the pics! Definitly model material! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lulu added you as a friend on LJ! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited LaraCroft01 ]