View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 04:48 AM
Blairy the Fairy
Elite Fan

Jen, I also cracked up. I think I squealed, too.

Ivan: It's ok, it's just that we've been over it 4397842835 times.

Kitten Kisses: It's nice to see you again! Where have you been? Kate is luminous in those photos.

Leya: I hope Kate makes it big in Europe. She loves it there. "I've been in Europe a lot which has been really great. I'm shooting this film in Berlin and it's been really neat to travel and see Europe and it's a beautiful place."

Shetan: Kate is the sexy.

Larawyn: Eeee! I wish we could have seen it together! It was Natalie Portman, which is funny because something about Kate's Elle editorial made me think of Natalie. ETA for Larawyn: I'm through the roof! Kate's your all time fav? Mine too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Love you, girlie.

behrlover18: April 20th.

aree: I love your wallpaper! Pretty in pink.

jengarnerfan: Celebrity Scans, All Stars, Scantastic, A Beautiful Reality, Last Beautiful Girl

Shannon: When Seth mentioned Kate, I thought of you! Adam and Kate would be cute in a movie together, don't you think?

I know for CERTAIN that she personally replies to her fans. I can't say anymore details because I want to keep those things for myself, but I am touched by her kindness. She takes the time out of her busy schedule to show personal appreciation and true gratitude towards her fans. It's one of the biggest reasons why I love her. I don't know any celebrities who do that, except for other YA alums. I love that she inspires her fans, and that her fans inspire her. It was very nice of you to send her fanmail, Shannon! It is totally amazing that you received an autographed picture, and with your name on it to boot. She is the cool.

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited Blairy the Fairy ]