Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2004, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

Shetan: No problem. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wonder why Josh was changed. The poster was found on Ivan's site. He's the best!

I took a course on violence and I think it's really daring of Kate to do a movie on a subject connected to the Wonderland murders. Charlize Theron did a movie on a serial killer and she won an Oscar for her performance as Aileen Wuornos.

Old 03-23-2004, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

I hope Kate takes the project! It sounds interesting! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm confused as well as to why the WaDwTH poster has been changed so that Josh's head is turned! I like the other one, the look he gives her is so cute! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

B!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ya babe! OMG it is sooo, soooo, sooooooo great to see you back here again! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] The thread is not the same without you!

Thanks for the pics! I sooo agree that it's cool to see Kate doing normal things like buying food and such [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aww okay I thought maybe I was werid or something for not completly understanding what that blurb said! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ldg I love her eyes to! I hate it when magazines and such make them the same colour! They are goregous the way they are, so poo to them! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

aree SOunds like a great day your Kate overload! Those are always good! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What was the E! show Behind the Scenes of? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

ITA Kate could wear a drabby sack and still look good! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Leya You're welcome, I always give credit! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the thread! I love your buttons, and they are definitly being used! They are soo great! You are welcome

Thanks for the pics! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You are lucky to be living there! I've always wanted to go visit there, I've been to France, but I would love to see the rest! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ugh people are still talking crap about her? Wow how classy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ivan I am so with you as well! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Responses from the last thread:

Sooo true how it wasn't a cliche that at the end of BC she didn't win but she still acheived her goals! I love the character of Anne Marie, what an inspiration! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Awwww thanks lara! Yep...Sandra Dee was only in the one gidget film...the first one that is!! Sally Field was the only TV Gidget that I know of! She was also the flying nun TV gal!! I think Debbie Reynolds was the Movie flying nun !! hehehe!

And the play I worked on was called 'The Blue Room'! It was really good...just had more nudity than I was expecting
You're welcome Manda! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thanks for the info! I should rent some stuff of her's before BtS comes out! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've heard of that! Nicole Kidman did the play "The Blue Room" and got a lot of attention cause she was nude for a few seconds!
Old 03-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Blairy, that are great news [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and those pictures you posted are just lovely, need to save them. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 03-23-2004, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Blairy the Fairy:
Shetan: No problem. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wonder why Josh was changed. The poster was found on Ivan's site. He's the best!
Oh thanks B

I just found out a hatelisting of Kate Bosworth and I have to say it sucks! I can't believe someone wasting his/her time hating someone you'll never now just because she's dating orlando. I mean, c'mon!!
If you guys want it I can put the link here but I think it's not appropiate. Sorry but I though to let you know. Poor Kate!

Anyway, we love her and we'll support her till the end!, GO KATE!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 01:34 PM
Extreme Fan

My gosh, poor Kate! How could someone possible do that to her or any person? I think FANlistings are a good idea because they have a point and they collect fans of the same interesst but HATElistings aren't good at all. If there is a hatelisting for Math, okay or for spiders or whatever but for a person? That is such a stupid and bad thing ... I don't know. How would the person who created the 'Kate Hatelisting' feel when he/she finds out that there is a hatelisting for him/her? Probably break down crying. Don't these people realize that it could hurt other people? My gosh ... they're just so intolerant, I can't believe it.

I can't say it often enough and I think I speak for everyone here when I say: We still support Kate.

Leya
Old 03-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Before I came to this thread today, my co-mod Melis told me about the hate listing. I found it and I have to say [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and if anyone is patheic enough to make that they clearly need a life and have wayyy to much time on there hands.

Anyone who has "rage" over who Orlando dates needs something more to do with there time and find themselves a hobby. Pronto. Anyone who cares that much who Orlando, or anybody dates shows that they might be overly obessed a wee bit to much. It's unhealthy.

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited LaraCroft01 ]
Old 03-23-2004, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

In the interview with A Girl's World Kate said she doesn't wish anything bad on anyone. She says that she wants success for everybody. Isn't that great? So do I. I want success for everybody, too. I don't get so envious of my friends that I want them to fall. This is awesome: "And I think to keep the mentality of focusing on your own journey, your own path and what's meant for you will be meant for you and what's meant for somebody else will be for somebody else." <-- So true.

I've been on a Snow White kick lately. People with that much envy remind me of the Queen from Snow White. She plotted to kill Snow White because Snow White was prettier than her.

That said, I think this thread should be about Kate and not about them, so can we please get back on topic? There's a hatelisting for Orlando too, and I don't see the point in talking about hatelistings when this thread is an appreciation thread.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Manda, I love that white t-shirt too!

B, thank you. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] By the way, I never did thank you for helping to make me a Kate fan. I had popped in here once before I started posting on this thread and I saw some of the articles that you had posted, which made me take an interest in Kate. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aww, thank you for those quotes from the interview. She's so sweet and sincere. How anyone can hate her is beyond me...

I love the pictures from Wonderland! Is it out already? I haven't seen it in any stores yet...

Ivan, ugh, I hate how a lot of the Orlando fangirls hate Kate just because she is dating him. I mean, I'm an Orlando fangirl myself, but it's just plain mean to hate someone because of who they date! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Lulu
Old 03-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Blairy the Fairy:

That said, I think this thread should be about Kate and not about them, so can we please get back on topic? There's a hatelisting for Orlando too, and I don't see the point in talking about hatelistings when this thread is an appreciation thread.

B you're right. I'm really sorry I've told you guys about the hatelisting. Sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Don't be sorry Ivan it's totally fine. We can talk about it briefly, moan about the stupidty of people and then move on. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Leya I didn't see your response until now about the hate listening so I'm going to respond to it quickly: ITA with you! Making a hatelisting for a person is just wrong on so many levels. One for Math? Sure. Spiders? Makes more sense. But to go though all that trouble to make one for an actual person is just disgusting. I cannot fantom what goes on in these people's minds to do this, to go though the trouble and put so much energy in this is just mind boggling.

I don't think they relieze that it does hurt people's feelings when they do this, and you are soo right, if we did that for the person who started it, an anti listing for her, she would probably be annoyed/offended and cry. It's almost tempting to do so. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

B What you said: ITA! So, so so true. I love what she says. She has such a good heart. I wish others could see that.

That comparison to the Queen is so true as well!

Lulu ITA about what you said about hating someone cause of who they are dating.

I'm sooo glad that you have become a Kate fan and post here reguarly! That is so great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

A Kate hatelisting? That's ridiculous. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 03-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Hey last beautiful girl! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] ITA with you! [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited LaraCroft01 ]
Old 03-24-2004, 07:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Those pictures are beautiful!
Old 03-24-2004, 07:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Lara thanks for the pictures. I love her hair and dress on these and btw I really like your avi [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 03-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Lara, I think those pics are from my site. Well, it's just to tell you that I re-upload the second one with better quality and much bigger [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks. I know we can talk about it but as B said this thread should be about Kate and not about those stupids! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top