Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2004, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

We are both more than excited to see each other. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Brett Ratner (Rush hour, red Dragon) has just left a book containing the photographs from stars taken in the photomaton its Californian villa (yes, it has a photomaton..) and as in all photomatons the not improved photographs, the stars are not made up. Kate and orlando took part in this project (the work names "Hillhaven Lodge") whose funds will be transferred with a caritative association.
Old 03-20-2004, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Oh I would definitly say so! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What is a photomaton? It's when the stars are photographed not in makeup? Where did this happen? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

You are amazing at getting info! Thanks! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 07:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey B, your work is amazing here and very important to us [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I love all the pics of Kate walking down the street. She's like everybody else and I love she does her things by herself.
Oh God, I wanna meet her!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Someday I will

WHO'S WITH ME???? [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

B, I'm so glad you're back! I missed you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Thanks for the article about the movie! It will have a great cast and I'm excited to see Elijah and Kate working together. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That's neat about your friend getting accepted into Princton!

Thanks for all of the pictures of Kate! I love her dress in the pictures from March 7th. And I totally adore her casual look in the ones from October 30th. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Thanks for the comments on my icons! The star is a brush. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Elizabeth, I'll add you back. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ivan , I definately want to meet her too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Lulu
Old 03-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Larawyn: Beats me, I translated it from French using an online translator. A lot of the info is from Pretty Kate! Including the Kate and Orlando pictures in Spain. Ivan is a wonderful webmaster. And my thoughts go out to all of the Bozmanites in Spain in light of the Madrid bombings.

Ivan: Likewise, and I am SO joining you.

Lulu: I missed you too, girl! Thanks - I love the star, and all your icons are gorgeous. Her dress and casual look are something I would totally wear, lol! She has this timeless, classic style that I find appealing to wear myself.

Judy's site, Kate-bosworth.org is coming April 2004. I can't wait!

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited Blairy the Fairy ]
Old 03-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

B, thanks so much darlin!

Yep, Kate's style is usually so normal that she doesn't really stand out in a crowd. Her clothes have actually influenced my fashion choices a bit. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Judy's site looks like it's going to be great! I can't wait for when it opens!

Old 03-20-2004, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Blairy- thanks for the pics... kate looks gorgeous and lovely as always

as for kate's fashion sense... i must say she does really have a good sense of fashion... she never really seems to have a off day...
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Shetan
Old 03-21-2004, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

Lulu: !!!!!!!!! Are you serious? Woah. Because I just read this:

Quote:
"It is a very modern take on retro," says Solis, who says the look has been influenced by factors ranging from the runway to celebrity style and popular culture. Celebrities including Kate Bosworth, No Doubt's Gwen Stefani and Kelly Osbourne have all influenced trends by blending vintage looks with contemporary add-ons. And designers like Lilly Pulitzer and Lacoste, which once epitomized preppy chic, are gaining new popularity.
Shetan: Yeah, I love how accessible and wearable her outfits are. Some people wear completely trendy stuff which is perfectly alright but she keeps her fashion comfortable as well as ageless.
Old 03-21-2004, 05:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Blairy thanks again for the pictures. She does look like a supermodel. But I love that besides from being pretty she really has so much more to offer.

I liked her natural looks in Young Americans. Bella was definitely my favourite character.

LaraCroftit's so great that you used my buttons! Thanks for the credit too! I thought no one would ever use them but hey I was wrong, and I like that Kate gets a bit support through it. She still needs it with all those internet people talking stuff about her.

Leya
Old 03-21-2004, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

B, thanks for posting that article! I guess I'm not the only one who has been influenced by her style!

Leya, sorry I haven't put any buttons yet. I will as soon as I update my site/LJ. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2004, 09:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited Greensal ]
Old 03-22-2004, 08:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

wow...here I was wishing there were new kate pics and there they are!! She looks gorgeous in them all! I love that white T she's got on in the 'food carrying' pics!! I search up and down for a shirt like that...and still can't find any!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

WADWTH is coming here on April 8th or 15th...can't wait! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers!
Manda [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Arrow #246
Orli's Jeans-ologist!!

"Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out! I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby!" -Avril
Old 03-22-2004, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Lulu take your time with the buttons [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I just read this about 'Sin City':
From those articles, im sure you've now realised that Elijah will be starring in 2 new movies - 'Sin City' with Bruce Willis and Leo DiCaprio.. and the other is 'Everything is Illuminated'

I found it here, sadly no mention of Kate.

And here is the IMDB site of Sin City, but she isn't on the cast list either. I hope that it wasn't just a rumour and that she will have a part in that movie. But Josh Hartnett is on the list. Where does that come from?

Leya

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Leya ]
Old 03-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Lulu: I forgot to thank you for helping your friend become a Kate fan. The more the merrier. I"m so proud of you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Greensal: Welcome to the board! I see you around elsewhere so it's so nice to see you here. I wonder what you posted. I love all the interesting info you bring. Thanks for everything.

Manda: I'm so happy WADWTH is coming there. Yay! I hope Aussies watch it in theaters. April should be the DVD release for North America. And good luck in finding that white shirt, it's cute. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leya: The Sin City news is not a rumor - it comes straight from Hollywood Reporter. Hollywood Reporter is a real and legit Hollywood trade paper, this article which is on the Hollywood Reporter website was posted earlier in this thread. Like I said, she, as well as the others listed, are either already signed, in negotiations, or offered the part - meaning it's up to her whether she wants to be in the film or not. She probably hasn't decided yet. If she's not in the film, it's because it didn't fit with her schedule or for whatever reason that's hers - Rodriguez wants Kate to be in his film. Just because the Elijah fansite didn't mention Kate, it doesn't mean anything. The Elijah fansite only mentioned Bruce Willis and Leonardo Dicaprio, who are both big names, so it makes sense for the webmaster of the Elijah fansite to mention only them and not the others since there are so many to list. Remember, Bruce and Leo are either already signed, in discussions, or offered the part just like Kate too, according to the Hollywood Reporter article. We are given the same information for every person so they are all in the same position as far as we can tell. Either they are already signed or offered the part/in negotiations. That is not a rumor. IMDB only lists three names out of how many? Sin City is a large list of characters. I can easily see 20 actors cast for this film. There were 9 names listed in the Hollywood Reporter article alone, but only one of 'em (Elijah) made it to IMDB. IMDB is listed by fans. The Elijah fansite, IMDB and everywhere else all found the SAME news from Hollywood Reporter. Notice how Ananova Coming Soon Movies Film Force Killer Movies Sci Fi Wire who covered the Sin City news all cite Hollywood Reporter, because that is the main source.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Blairy the Fairy ]
Old 03-22-2004, 04:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Blairy- thanks for the dvd info... can't wait... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Shetan