Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for Wednesday either as Bitter sweet as it's gonna be I will be happy because in my heart of hearts I will know Daniel loves Betty which is just YAY for me
Old 04-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh Can I be added to the list please. I forgot to ask in the last thread.

This finale SPOILER pic is just about the cutest thing I've seen
http://www.formulatv.com/images/fgal...tty-suarez.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)

I thought of another reason based on his speech in 4x13 :

Because she's the woman he respects, admires and ADORES
I love that one, the first time I heard it I did a double take. "Did he just say ADORE?!"

Last edited by Amalia_F; 04-12-2010 at 02:50 AM
Old 04-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I can't wait for Wednesday either as Bitter sweet as it's gonna be I will be happy because in my heart of hearts I will know Daniel loves Betty which is just YAY for me
ITA. Unless something really surprising and awful happens, I'm with you

"You do kind of feel like they are equally matched and they both kind of have a very similar heart and similar passions and that they are destined to be together again." ~Jayma Mays
WillEmma
Old 04-12-2010, 02:45 AM
New Fan

Thanks for adding me! I love the new thread
The last picture posted... awwww ♥ can't wait anymore!
Old 04-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
aww You chose my Title you guys Rock *winks*
we need to add more Becauses now that we have seen Last weeks ep
heres a few I came up with
Because He knows He Loves her
Because he'd do anything for her
Because he can't live without her
(will think of more later)

Mellisa:newbies are the best at thinking up titles. I was the one who came up with previous title and i was still a wet diaper newbie (does that sounds yucky/ to say?) when i did.

Violagirl yep it's been mostly detty all week, actually for me it's been Detty ( alsmot bordering on obsession) for the past month, ever since i found this forum and the LJ community.

I love the first wedding clip when they arrive (hilda's line still cracks me up). when he is checking her out, that was something Daniel never did before. when i saw that my eyes just rounded up in a big way and my eyebrows shot up so fast i think i pulled a muscle and i think my mouth opened a bit from the shock (not an O kind of shock smaller in size). I was like: 'did he just checked her out?!! is he finally realizing Betty is not just Betty my friend but Betty A Woman!!' I dismissed it because it was 5AM i was on only 4 hours of a very light sleep, and it was waaay too early to allow myself to get my hopes up. that was until Hilda's speech then i realized i did saw what i thought i saw. it was like yey for me (and for Detty) i didn't imagine things, i am still somewhat clear minded even with little to no sleep...
Old 04-12-2010, 06:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia_F (View Post)

I love that one, the first time I heard it I did a double take. "Did he just say ADORE?!"
that was the episode that after watching i was for the first time ever 100% sure Detty will be endgame.
and you know what i love about the speech? well two things really:
1) i think that was the moment that paved the way to the understanding of the last episode. and we should all Thank amanda for setting him straight. :yeey:

2) hilda's look!! when the camera shows Betty and hilda right after Daniel starts his speech and says that line. while betty is sitting there arms crossed looking ashamed hilda has this look on her face, one might say it's a smug look mixed with a very refined almost unnoticeable happy smile that to me pretty much says: i sense something more to this speech.. i think Hilda got on board the Detty express in that episode (or maybe she already sensed something before, i wouldn't rule it out hilda is a very smart woman she allow herself to be)
Old 04-12-2010, 06:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ii'm on Ugly Betty countdown.Its like i just can't wait to see what will happen.Wednesday can't get here soon enough.Detty ftw!!!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 06:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

New promo!!

I tried adding the promo itself to the page but i can't find any thing that let's you add YT videos. so here is the link
YouTube - Ugly Betty #4.20 Promo #2
Old 04-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Daniel loves Betty *hee*

I thought of another reason based on his speech in 4x13 :

Because she's the woman he respects, admires and ADORES
Awwww that. Added it
Quote:

Added you & that pic!!!

laltp embedded videos don't work with that coding, You can copy & paste the url link or after the = sign take the rest of the letter code with
Old 04-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Eeeek! New promo! I'm so excited.

I'm hoping that when she gives the
Spoiler:
*fingers crossed*
Old 04-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
laltp embedded videos don't work with that coding, You can copy & paste the url link or after the = sign take the rest of the letter code with
sorry you lost me after the = sign. how exactly can you add videos to messages?(besides pasting their links).
Old 04-12-2010, 07:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Eeeek! New promo! I'm so excited.

I'm hoping that when she gives the
Spoiler:
*fingers crossed*
Spoiler:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedanielmeade (View Post)
Spoiler:

I could definitely see that happening.

Spoiler:
Old 04-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedanielmeade (View Post)
Spoiler:
I swear to god if the scenes in the show ill be similar or the same to the scenes i have been picturing in my head for the past week i am gonna have such a sore throat on thursday and a very angry mom and mom's boyfriend for the not so pleasant wake up call.

BTW can anyone see what the dolls are in the tube hallway?
I swear to god one of them looks like either Daniel's or Marc head but they are so out of focus.

Last edited by laltp; 04-12-2010 at 07:16 AM
Old 04-12-2010, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltp (View Post)
sorry you lost me after the = sign. how exactly can you add videos to messages?(besides pasting their links).
Its hard to explain Um for example:

Here is the regular link to a video on YT: YouTube - Ugly Betty-Season 3 finale

U have to reply to me to see the real URL link not the title that shows in my post

But basically there is an "=" in the url so you copy the coding after that = sign....in this case its "FrENLvtUFIA"

So you would do [yt]FrENLvtUFIA[*/yt] ( but without the *)

And you get this:

Spoiler:

I WANT A KISS!!!