View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 06:34 AM
laltp
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia_F (View Post)
Oh Can I be added to the list please. I forgot to ask in the last thread.

This finale SPOILER pic is just about the cutest thing I've seen
http://www.formulatv.com/images/fgal...tty-suarez.jpg

I love that one, the first time I heard it I did a double take. "Did he just say ADORE?!"
that was the episode that after watching i was for the first time ever 100% sure Detty will be endgame.
and you know what i love about the speech? well two things really:
1) i think that was the moment that paved the way to the understanding of the last episode. and we should all Thank amanda for setting him straight. :yeey:

2) hilda's look!! when the camera shows Betty and hilda right after Daniel starts his speech and says that line. while betty is sitting there arms crossed looking ashamed hilda has this look on her face, one might say it's a smug look mixed with a very refined almost unnoticeable happy smile that to me pretty much says: i sense something more to this speech.. i think Hilda got on board the Detty express in that episode (or maybe she already sensed something before, i wouldn't rule it out hilda is a very smart woman she allow herself to be)