Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2010, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
what does Gio mean when he and Betty are walking and talking in London and he says (or he reminds her that he said once...) that there's only one guy for her? Does he mean Daniel or Henry (gasp)?
My shipper heart says Daniel, and maybe Gio deep down knew that, but it could very well have ment Henry.

I think in a couple of thread we should use a prt of this line from the editors note: Maybe one day something just changed inside you in the way you saw that good friend causing you to want her to be more than, well, just a friend.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-20-2010, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Julie that's how I see it too its my Shipper heart that believes he meant Daniel but who knows *shrugs* I like yours but I Think it's too long we SHOULD use something from his Letter from the Editor some day but Maybe we should use something from the Finale first I like the "because He went all the way to London to be with her"
Old 04-21-2010, 04:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
laltb thanks for the heads up hon, My mac is actually a year old it is my Brother in laws old computer but he put the latest software in it so it has IMovie and all the updated Movie Makers I am DYING to use it but I don't have any D/B (or Castle and Beckett) clips that are compatible with Mac's hopefully I'll figure it out some day but thanks or helping me that is too kind

II think Gio's words can be up to interpertation ,depending if You are a Henry /Betty shipper or a Daniel/Betty shipper II personally think he meant Daniel but that is coming from a D/B stand point

OOH I like Because gave up Mode and Moved to london to be with her and she was glad he did"
compatible in what way? in watching or editing?
if you mean in watching then i have no problems watching all types of videos. in that form MAC is awesome because they support about 99% of the types, and what they don't there's always some software out there that does.
if you mean watching videos on the computer then download VLC it's a great program that allows you to watch Video on the computer and it supports just about every type out there.
and a year old MAC is still a pretty powerful as oppose to most PC laptops of the time.

I think he meant Daniel too he was around long enough to see Betty do some crazy things for Daniel (and visa versa he must have knowns about some of the things Daniel did for Betty):-P whether he meant it in a romantic way or not, who knows :shrugs:
Old 04-21-2010, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread