Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia_F (View Post)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

btw this thread is so going to be finished in a few days lol , (anyone would think this is a one tree hill board)maybe before the finale airs.The countdown to UB has started and all of us seem to have gone nuts with anticipation.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *PassionateJ* (View Post)
Its hard to explain Um for example:

Here is the regular link to a video on YT: YouTube - Ugly Betty-Season 3 finale

U have to reply to me to see the real URL link not the title that shows in my post

But basically there is an "=" in the url so you copy the coding after that = sign....in this case its "FrENLvtUFIA"

So you would do [yt]FrENLvtUFIA[*/yt] ( but without the *)

And you get this:
ok i think i got it, the name between the [YT] code is the name of the video in the regular URL.
ok got that. hopefully i'll be able to remember that. FF.com should really add an auto adding option for YT videos.

thank to lovedanielmeade for the idea: we should add a countdown timer to help us count down the time to the broadcast of the episode. there's always one in the Leaky Cauldron(HP) website before a new book/movie comes out.
does anyone even knows how to make such a timer?
or maybe it is just too cruel to do? this is difficult enough as it is
Old 04-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Everyone who has a twitter account jump on board and retweet this
.Just copy and paste please.

Watch #UglyBettyFinale on wed 14th April 10/9 c on abc. Let atleast one know person by retweeting this tweet

Basically we are chain tweeting.If we get Detty , i want as many people knowing about it as possible.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Am I the only one who finds it weird that ABC haven't updated betty blog in months while both amanda's and The letter form the editor have been updated several times?

I do wonder if they'll make one last post there with a letter from Daniel... and a blog entry from Betty. cause as much as i love Amanda her blog is kind of boring.
and i hope they won't take too long with Michael and Backi's podcast, i love those.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltp (View Post)
ok i think i got it, the name between the [YT] code is the name of the video in the regular URL.
ok got that. hopefully i'll be able to remember that. FF.com should really add an auto adding option for YT videos.
well the lettering part like I showed u..... should...it would make it a whole lot easier You can always just post the URL link if its too confusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedanielmeade (View Post)
Everyone who has a twitter account jump on board and retweet this
.Just copy and paste please.

Watch #UglyBettyFinale on wed 14th April 10/9 c on abc. Let atleast one know person by retweeting this tweet

Basically we are chain tweeting.If we get Detty , i want as many people knowing about it as possible.
I RT'd your post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *PassionateJ* (View Post)
well the lettering part like I showed u..... should...it would make it a whole lot easier You can always just post the URL link if its too confusing

I RT'd your post
i wrote a couple of words wrong now everyone who reads Michael Urie's tweet is going to think i'm dyslexic.

Michael Urie (michaelurie) on Twitter
Old 04-12-2010, 09:50 AM
New Fan

You know, I've become totally obsessed with figuring out how the Detty resolution could play out on Wednesday (only one episode, several important characters and 45 minutes [we should've gotten a 2-hour finale!]).

There is no way that Betty will simply accept any declaration which he'll make on the first go 'round, because 1)she finally has become independent enough to accept that she must move on with her career, 2)she has become emotionally mature and won't shortchange herself for someone else, 3)Daniel has always depended on her so much--she'll think that he just doesn't want her to leave him because he's so codependent and 4)according to Daniel's dating/love track record, she's not his apparent "type."

This situation here, where we've got two intensely close friends (not brother and sister--this is a rare, and wonderful situation that D and B have) reminds me a bit of the classic friends-to-lovers movie When Harry Met Sally. In that movie, it was NOT easy for Sally to be convinced that her best womanizer friend really loved her rather than was just lonely and didn't want to lose her for general needy reasons. I am convinced that Daniel is going to need to really convince her, and that it won't be easy.

Have your tissues ready on Wednesday, kiddos.

*BTW: Sorry, but I have no idea how to quote or spoiler warn properly, since I'm a total newbie to the forum
Old 04-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Detty, and was wondering if someone could add me to the supporters list?

I just realized I was not on the shippers list. :]
Old 04-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedanielmeade (View Post)
i wrote a couple of words wrong now everyone who reads Michael Urie's tweet is going to think i'm dyslexic.

Michael Urie (michaelurie) on Twitter
Aw its okay people including myself spells stuff wrong on twitter here and there

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiVenLoVe902 (View Post)
I love Detty, and was wondering if someone could add me to the supporters list?

I just realized I was not on the shippers list. :]
Sure I will add u now

Welcome Quinnbot to
Old 04-12-2010, 11:42 AM
New Fan

Holy cow, you people sure like to chat o__o I love how alive this thread has become ;D

Quinnbot, I agree. Betty has grown a lot and I doubt she would stay just for Daniel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia_F (View Post)
This finale SPOILER pic is just about the cutest thing I've seen
http://www.formulatv.com/images/fgal...tty-suarez.jpg
All I can say is.. AWW! That pic just makes me more convinced about the open-end theory. If Wilhelmina ends up the happiest of them all, I doubt we'll see a kiss. Although a girl can dream.. right now, though, I'm thinking that they probably reach some kind compromise: Betty leaves but Daniel goes to meet her in London later and she decides to give him a chance. I would love it if the finale ended with Betty saying that she's not sure if she's ready for love just yet but is willing to try if they take it slow.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Don't forget to spread the word everyone.Its the last ever show.Let the show go out on a high.Make sure you get a few friends promise to watch.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaBee (View Post)
Holy cow, you people sure like to chat o__o I love how alive this thread has become ;D

Quinnbot, I agree. Betty has grown a lot and I doubt she would stay just for Daniel.
even if she would have wanted to stay in NY in order to be with him after everything that was said between them this week i doubt he would have let her.
either way whether or not Betty will end up feeling the same way, ones the shock will wear off Daniel would be the one to support her the most, no matter how painful it will be for him.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:50 PM
New Fan

Laltp, agreed. That's one of the many things I like about them, they're always sacrificing themselves for each other (as corny as that might sound ).

Time for some picspam! I was inspired by that cute new picture and made some icons. Hope you like them (: My skills are a little rusty, so some of these didn't turn out quite as nice as I would have liked.

And here are a couple older ones:

Old 04-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltp (View Post)
even if she would have wanted to stay in NY in order to be with him after everything that was said between them this week i doubt he would have let her.
either way whether or not Betty will end up feeling the same way, ones the shock will wear off Daniel would be the one to support her the most, no matter how painful it will be for him.
You're so right.He would never stand in the way of her dreams no matter how much it hurt him to lose her.No wonder he goes to london.Question is will he stay there.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

lol He better stay there.

Aw, I've gone over and over how the finale is going to turn out but I'm stumped as to how they're going to wrap up everything neatly in an hour. Hopefully they'll do Detty justice in it.

My ships:

Betty Daniel Harry Hermione Clark Chloe Clark Lois