Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Ok... I'm surprized myself by what I'm going to say... and believe me, there is no such a big pessimist in the whole world like me. But *deep breath* I think that in the end we are getting Detty. Yes, I think so. I mean, I'm more than prepared for worse, but when it comes to what I feel, for what my heart tells me right now, I think there will be the Detty endeing. Weird feeling... As Daniel said... it's like everything's right in the world. Oh, I'm prepared for any stupid scenario, for any dirty trick Silvio might play on us, but I DO BELIEVE IN DETTY right now as strong as I never did. And maybe the final will be "open-ended" and stuff, but it will still be a Detty final. That's what I think. Sorry for being so... weird But that's just how I feel. Still I'm greatful that we supported Detty for so long time, that we are still here to support it and no matter what happens we know... *looking at the thread title*

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 04-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

I think if we DO get a kiss it'll only be Daniel kissing Betty & her rejecting him...moving to London... THEN they meet again.

It could really go any way though. So I'm gonna stop speculating. It's so close at this point. Can't wait! (even though I'm nerve wracked )
Old 04-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Ok... I'm surprized myself by what I'm going to say... and believe me, there is no such a big pessimist in the whole world like me. But *deep breath* I think that in the end we are getting Detty. Yes, I think so. I mean, I'm more than prepared for worse, but when it comes to what I feel, for what my heart tells me right now, I think there will be the Detty endeing. Weird feeling... As Daniel said... it's like everything's right in the world. Oh, I'm prepared for any stupid scenario, for any dirty trick Silvio might play on us, but I DO BELIEVE IN DETTY right now as strong as I never did. And maybe the final will be "open-ended" and stuff, but it will still be a Detty final. That's what I think. Sorry for being so... weird But that's just how I feel. Still I'm greatful that we supported Detty for so long time, that we are still here to support it and no matter what happens we know... *looking at the thread title*
I love your optimism! And so true too, no matter what happens, we do know now that DANIEL LOVES BETTY!!!! And then if a movie is ever made someday based on the show, they can continue on from where they left off in the finale.

My ships:

Betty Daniel Harry Hermione Clark Chloe Clark Lois
Old 04-12-2010, 03:13 PM
New Fan

okay, i need to BREATHE. too much detty speculation in my mind! I NEED wednesday NOW.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappie_lover99 (View Post)
okay, i need to BREATHE. too much detty speculation in my mind! I NEED wednesday NOW.
Haha me too Cappie_love, me too. Just 2 more days!

My ships:

Betty Daniel Harry Hermione Clark Chloe Clark Lois
Old 04-12-2010, 04:05 PM
New Fan

ahh Violagirl you have no idea how good I feel knowing that I'm not the only one! thank god for this thread! I'm Amber by the way!

i'm on SUCH a detty overload! I've been watching all these past scenes through the years (actually some through some awesome vidder who's recently like put up all these scenes!) and every time Betty has any opportunity to leave and do something (ex: working for Sofia) she leaves FOR Daniel. Sure the other guys always make her wonder should she do this, should she do that, but with Daniel, she always just KNOWS. And then ofcourse, he's a sweetheart who never wants to hold her back, and always lets her go....but then ofcourse they find their way back to each other =)

god guys. WEDNESDAY! (Love the title of this thread too!)

side note: I LOVE that we know Daniel loves Betty, but I just feel like even though there have been Detty hints, Daniel has looked at Betty a lot more like "i...iiim in into you?" than Betty has, so i NEED NEED NEED to see her have the recognition, even if she isn't ready for him yet, that there's something there!

...and a kiss wouldn't hurt!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Detty + Kiss = ing fans.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Loyal Fan

This is such a good week, television-wise Large possibility of Detty, and Glee's back tomorrow.
Wish me luck with it, Mary.
God knows I wish the best for you."
Old 04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

OH MY OH MY that picture he is SOO in love with her I mean she just is happy could be for any reason at all but the look on HIS FACE
Spoiler:

MaryKSand
that's EXACTLY how I feel I truly think we'll get Detty either it will be open ended in which come on we KNOW Daniel Loves Betty so it will be good enough for me
OR they'll do a Flash Forward type thing where he Moves to London and they take things slow (upon her realizing she loves him too)
Spoiler:

laltp Oh I'm not new I've been here for quite some time I just stop coming to the thread when I got depressed over what Silvio said for the most part I always got lucky with my ships so I should have just been optimistic BUT NOW knowing Daniel loves Betty my hope has been restored.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let The Ball Drop (View Post)
This is such a good week, television-wise Large possibility of Detty, and Glee's back tomorrow.
EXACTLY! (check my sig )

idk based on the spoilers....i dont want to keep my hopes up....

Spoiler:
Old 04-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for adding my new reason Jess

OMG the spoiler pic, the avis & the new promo
Btw does someone know when sneak peeks will be released ? I hope one has Detty in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
awesome comment and about two weeks ago, you apologized for being pessimist, and now you apologize for being optimist, I love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikki4eva (View Post)
Detty + Kiss = ing fans.

+1 "2 weeks notice" aired on tv last night and I couldn't help but watch it again, OMG the end I want the same kiss for Detty
Old 04-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *PassionateJ* (View Post)
EXACTLY! (check my sig )

idk based on the spoilers....i dont want to keep my hopes up....

Spoiler:
Honestly. I'll just be happy if Horta doesn't totally crush us. I'll really only be satisfied if they end up together. If it's open-ended, I won't really mind, but I'd like to see some indication of a future relationship.

If it's thrown completely out the window (a flat out "I don't have feelings for you, and I never will." ) That's just completely unfair and crushing, especially after last week.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Honestly. I'll just be happy if Horta doesn't totally crush us. I'll really only be satisfied if they end up together. If it's open-ended, I won't really mind, but I'd like to see some indication of a future relationship.

If it's thrown completely out the window (a flat out "I don't have feelings for you, and I never will." ) That's just completely unfair and crushing, especially after last week.
OMG MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! I feel like I keep saying I'd be okay with it being open ended, but truth be told I'd really just be okay with and I really would love it if there were a flash forward and we knew for sure there was a Detty ending.

but at the same time, I keep saying I'll be okay with the open-ended ending as well because I'm scared we might get a "I don't have feelings for you!" situation or a "betty I can't live without you" and betty going like "yes you will!" daniel- "but you were the best friend I ever had!" so open-ended currently, still happy with =)

oh god...am i being to pessimistic? *sigh*
Old 04-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Did everyone see the spoilers from Kristin on E! ?

Spoiler:

Lol. You're allowed to be pessimistic. We've been put through the ringer with Daniel/Betty throughout these last 4 seasons. All signs pointed to a big fat "No!" but then, we got this past episode, and now...
Old 04-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Did everyone see the spoilers from Kristin on E! ?

Spoiler:

Lol. You're allowed to be pessimistic. We've been put through the ringer with Daniel/Betty throughout these last 4 seasons. All signs pointed to a big fat "No!" but then, we got this past episode, and now...
Kristen really said that????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH