Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Derek SPOILERS thread #4 - Seriously?

DEREK SHEPHERD
SPOILERS THREAD #4

Rules:
~ Only Derek related spoilers can be discussed here.
~ Respect each other's opinion about certain spoilers.
~ Follow the basic FF rules

All new spoilers are clearly shown with a smilie.

General Spoilers
  • Kate Burton not completely gone, Elizabeth Reaser also returns..
  • Patrick says: "I think what people want to have happen will happen. People will be much happier with where we are going this year."
  • There gonna explore the relationships that Derek has and who he is without these people defining him (Shonda/Betsy Beers - Grey's Podcast) (courtesy of fozzy81)
  • "My goal is to get Meredith [Ellen Pompeo] and Derek [Patrick Dempsey] together for good and let them try to figure out what it is to be in a relationship in the future. And that is something that time off [during the writers' strike] really gave me perspective on — whether or not we could actually do it, how we could do it, that it would be amazing to watch how that works." (Shonda Rhimes) - MORE HERE
  • A bit about Addison returning, Mer/Der and more...
  • Two 'Carnivale' Grads guest on the show!
  • Shonda states that the goal was not always to get Mer/Der together by end of season, but now it is.
  • Meredith/Derek weirdness doesn't stop, Bailey's marriage headed for the rocks, Gizzie is over.

Ausiello Report/Ask Ausiello
  • Addison coming back to Seattle Grace!
  • Six weeks, not several weeks have passed by, first scene not at the end of Derek/Rose date but in SGH. - Casting call has been out!
  • Addison returns because of medical emergency, Gizzie is over.

Kristin (E!Online)
  • Will probably come at some time...

Episode spoilers

Episode 4.12 - ???
Airdate: April 24th, 2008
Writer:
Director:

Episode 4.13 - ???
Airdate: May ?, 2008
Writer:
Director:

Episode 4.14 - ???
Writer:
Director:

Episode 4.15 - ???
Writer:
Director:

Episode 4.16 - ???
Airdate: May 22nd, 2008
Writer:
Director:
  • It will be a 2 Hour Season Finale
Promo's/Sneak Peeks/Interview Clips

Clips
  • Coming soon!

Interviews

Links
[PREVIOUS THREAD]

If you have any spoilers, please post them, or contact the thread starter in order for it to be added. Thank you!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 03-22-2008 at 10:18 AM
Old 11-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Q: So at the end of 11 episodes, is there any resolution or cliffhanger or something that indicates the end of a season?

PATRICK DEMPSEY: Yeah, well it’s interesting how it timed out. There will be something that…I’m really happy with where my character is at. There definitely will be a cliffhanger. You’re gonna want to know what’s gonna happen.
For me it definitely sounds intriguing. I'm not sure in what way Patrick says he's happy with where Derek is at. And its hard for us to judge since we don't know what is happening or what exactly Patrick is referring to.

Old 11-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Karen! Love the title

I think we have to wait before judging the quote of Patrick. Maybe it's a good sign that he likes his character... I mean, he loves MD, he can't hurt the fans.

Old 11-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you like the title. Only thing that came to mind

A link to the CTV Promo:
YouTube - Grey's Anatomy 4x09 Promo

I'm still in search of a good link of the ABC promo..

Old 11-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

From Watch with Kristin - <i>Grey's</i> Fans, You Ready for a McThorny Flirtation?
Quote:
Grey's Fans, You Ready for a McThorny Flirtation?
Categories: greys anatomy
So, now you've seen her.

The new "potential love interest" for Patrick Dempsey on Grey's Anatomy is Miss Lauren Stamile, who plays the nurse that was "invisible" to our beloved Dr. McDreamy until last night's episode.

Is it just me, or does this all reek of the introduction of Paolo and Nikki on Lost? You know, that silent, unseen character that—poof!—all of a sudden comes front and center in the main plot? (At least her first line wasn't about the functionality of a toilet. Not to mention, Stamile is really likable.)

Clearly, given the way Paolo and Nikki were received, this sort of already-there introduction can be irksome to the fans. But you have to hand it to Grey's writers, because they found a pretty genius way to make you feel instantly sympathetic to Meredith and Derek's potential third wheel. See, Rose (whom I'm loving crowning "McThorny"), just like our beloved Bailey (who got walked on all over again by her high school sweetheart Marcus, played by D.B. Woodside, last night), turns out to be a sweet, unassuming girl who has been imperceptible to Dr. McDreamy. She's shared dozens of surgeries with him, but he didn't really notice her until last night.

Surely, many a female viewer can relate (after all, we see Dempsey every week and he doesn't see us back...the nerve!), but my question to you is this: Is it enough to make you like Rose? Do you like having her in the mix? Or do you wish Meredith and Derek could be left alone and live happily (boringly?) ever after in La-La Land?

Do tell. 'Cause—mild spoiler alert—I've heard the plan is to keep Rose (Stamile) around for a good long while this season, and move the Derek and Rose flirtation forward into something of a McThorny affair.

But who knows? With the unfortunate break caused by the writers' strike (we only get three more Grey's episodes—sigh), the scribes and producers just might have some time on their hands to listen to fan opinion before putting pen to paper when the strike comes to an end.

So, take a minute to vote in this poll and post your feelings on Rose in the Comments section below!
Go vote in the poll!
Old 11-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I voted! I'm not ready for this, definitely!! No no no!! I'm so dissapointed right now...

Old 11-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdreamylover (View Post)
The season only has 3 episodes left so.....but really if they keep her around longer, its just a lack of respect to us fans that they'd put this crap in the show....get what i mean.

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 11-17-2007, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

I have a doubt that ABC will confirm Rose for the new season. Of course, she will be in the season finale but I'm not so sure about the new season.
I don't like her. I didn't find her so likeable, pretty or other. She's boring. I'm tired of anti-Meredith. I like Meredith.

YouTube - GREY'S ANATOMY "CRASH"

From ABC

Quote:
Episode: "Crash Into Me - Part 2"

Meredith furiously works to save the life of a paramedic trapped inside an ambulance; Lexie holds a patient's life in her hands; Derek must rely on a nurse's help to save a patient; Bailey struggles to balance her personal life with work.

From TWOP

Quote:
I'm not going to believe Kristin or Ausiello anymore...
First of all, Kristin is just telling us what script girl (and the other who confirmed the script) already told us (Rose & Der grow closer, Rose being there until at least 415 ect...)
But I remember Shonda threatened to give us foilers because she was upset about the NE last season... this season Kristin & Ausiello were wrong a lot of time (Ausiello was sure about Rose being Der's date yesterday)... shonda is mocking them, she uses them to throw foilers around...
She hated last season when the NE give us the finale... I bet the SF this year (even the alternate one for episode 11) is a big secret...

Last edited by Gio Gio; 11-17-2007 at 05:50 AM
Old 11-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thnx for the ep description and the clip of the next ep

Old 11-17-2007, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Derek must rely on a nurse's help to save a patient" ah ah ah... Rose?!

Old 11-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I didn't find her so likeable, pretty or other.
I wasn't going to go there cause when I called Callie fat I was told that was the same as bashing the actress which is against the rules. However since none of the mods here or on the GA board have said anything I guess I can say it. I agree. She isn't that pretty or that special!
Old 11-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm okay with saying it once, as long as it isn't being repetitive and isn't used as an insult towards the actress all the time.. I had thoughts about the 'not pretty' comment, and does that really matter?! Does one have to pretty? Then again, everyone has their own definition of pretty.

Old 11-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
"Derek must rely on a nurse's help to save a patient"
lol commence operation throw her down our throats, lol.

You know what i have to wonder if derek will sleep with her and mer finds out and he's like well you slept with finn and she be like uh no i didn't. Its just the reaction i expect from derek these days.

Im actually glad that the show is on an extended break i dont think i could handle much more of this. I just hope in the break EP establish's a film career PD continues with his and i should be done with this show, just as long as i have EPness in another capacity, i should be good. Cause i care about EP/mer to much not to watch the show i need my EP and PDfix.

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 11-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG if Derek sleeps with Rose, I'll do a heart attack!! That's horrible
I can't imagine a kiss yet, so...

But you're right to remember that Meredith never slept with Finn!!

Old 11-17-2007, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers (View Post)
OMG if Derek sleeps with Rose, I'll do a heart attack!! That's horrible
I can't imagine a kiss yet, so...

But you're right to remember that Meredith never slept with Finn!!
I've been wanting that to come up forever, it has to right, its unresolved business that needs to be dealt with.

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Closed Thread   Post New Thread