Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

I'm positive again. I wrote my opinion about that scene on MD thread. I can't see an almost kiss or other. I think we should watch the complete scene before to write a comment.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio Gio (View Post)
I'm positive again. I wrote my opinion about that scene on MD thread. I can't see an almost kiss or other. I think we should watch the complete scene before to write a comment.
That may be a very good idea
Old 11-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

From Kristin about Derek and Rose (I got this from the spoiler board) :
Quote:
That said, you'll have plenty of reason to put a fist through your TV in the next couple of episodes if you are not a fan of the McThorny pairing, 'cause, well, there's a little lip-on-lip action on the way! Yep, you heard me. McDreamy is puckering up to Miss Prickly. Good thing or bad? Comment below!
Shonda has officially ruined this show forever! I hope that is happy!
Old 11-27-2007, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdreamylover (View Post)
From Kristin about Derek and Rose (I got this from the spoiler board) :

Shonda has officially ruined this show forever! I hope that is happy!
all i can do is laugh now.....oh wait i cant even be bothered to so that anymore either!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 11-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A kiss?

RIDICULOUS!! I can't see that!

Old 11-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Elite Fan

I saw the promo too and I can't see a kiss or other. If the kiss will happen I won't watch this show again. I find ridiculous that Derek rely of Rose for a surgery and then I should watch a kiss? It won't happen.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think there are many interpretations:

1. Meredith realises she can lose Derek. She has to speak with him, not only with Cristina. So, she asks him to stop seeing another woman. Derek and Rose are close, but he interrupts the moment and he doesn't kiss her!

OR

2. He kisses her, and he is an ***.

OR

3. Meredith sees Derek and Rose flirting. She is hurted but she decides to speak to Derek about that.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers (View Post)
I think there are many interpretations:

1. Meredith realises she can lose Derek. She has to speak with him, not only with Cristina. So, she asks him to stop seeing another woman. Derek and Rose are close, but he interrupts the moment and he doesn't kiss her!

OR

2. He kisses her, and he is an ***.

OR

3. Meredith sees Derek and Rose flirting. She is hurted but she decides to speak to Derek about that.
It's ridiculous IMO.
If Derek will kiss Rose, MD are over. Of course they aren't technically together but they aren't apart too. He said that Meredith is the love of his life and in two days he met a nurse and he kisses her??!! I won't watch it. I will read the reviews the day after and if the kiss really happen I'm done.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gosh, I worry about MD!! I'm a girl, I know what you feel when the man that you love betrayed you. They're are separate but they still sleep together and they communicate! I mean, that's a relationship.

I love Derek, but if he kisses Rose, he will kill all the efforts he did with Meredith since 3 seasons. And it's not forgivable!

Old 11-27-2007, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

I can't watch the end of my couple. Rose is totally unnecessary. Derek spent a whole season with Addison, and now?

I was on ABC board and many fans boycotted the ep.409 (Thanksgiving wasn't the only cause for the bad ratings). Now they will boycott the new episode too. I don't blame them for this.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If I lived in the USA, I would boycott the show... But in France, lots of people are dissapointed too, and they don't want to buy the DVDs! I'm sure MD fans are the most important part of the viewers. I don't see GA for the medical cases, even if they're good! I watch my couple, and I want to pass a nice moment!! But since the middle of the season 3, MD have a bad storyline!!

Where do you live Gio?

Old 11-27-2007, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

wow a kiss? Seriously?

There's a lot to consider before I'm judging. I'm guessing Meredith confronts Derek after the kiss, to put Derek more into a limbo.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinystar (View Post)
wow a kiss? Seriously?

There's a lot to consider before I'm judging. I'm guessing Meredith confronts Derek after the kiss, to put Derek more into a limbo.
The way shonda's going i wouldn't be suprised if it happens after mer asks/tells him that.

These two episodes happen in the same day so der sleeps with meredith and kisses another person all in the same day, my he has been busy!! The are really hurting his character for me!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 11-28-2007, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers (View Post)
If I lived in the USA, I would boycott the show... But in France, lots of people are dissapointed too, and they don't want to buy the DVDs! I'm sure MD fans are the most important part of the viewers. I don't see GA for the medical cases, even if they're good! I watch my couple, and I want to pass a nice moment!! But since the middle of the season 3, MD have a bad storyline!!
I'm in US.... I can hurt the ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinystar (View Post)
I'm guessing Meredith confronts Derek after the kiss, to put Derek more into a limbo.
I know. It's sad and repetitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonka17 (View Post)
The way shonda's going i wouldn't be suprised if it happens after mer asks/tells him that.

These two episodes happen in the same day so der sleeps with meredith and kisses another person all in the same day, my he has been busy!! The are really hurting his character for me!
I know. Sad.

Last edited by Gio Gio; 11-28-2007 at 05:27 AM
Old 11-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know. It's sad and repetitive.
I don't know if its that repetitive, but it makes for the best drama I think.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread