Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Who is gonna die? Tucker or the baby? Oh God! This is going to break Bailey's heart......
Old 11-22-2007, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Interview: "I wonder if McDreamy should go find some other women"
PD: "Well if anyboady watched last week's episode there was a new character introduce, and there is something that goes on with her"
PD : I think they come to a point where there going to move forward or not at all and that comes to a head, which is really interesting because we finished 11 episodes, and although I don't think it was intentional because of the writers strike, but they left a really good cliffhanger on all the relationships"
Source: mojo in the morning . mojointhemorning.com . Channel 955 . WKQI FM Detroit .

Quote:
where we leave the show is going to make people very upset because there's a bit of a cliffhanger
Source: EveryZing - Jackie and Bender on KISS 106.1 - Patrick Dempsey

Last edited by Gio Gio; 11-22-2007 at 01:16 AM
Old 11-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

So i wont be next season...okay. I'll just read recaps next season, which i basically do anyway.

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 11-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here, Tamika...

Thanks Shonda!!

Old 11-22-2007, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

I'm curious to know if the ep.411 will be the last episode or not. I don't think they will resolve the writers' strike this monday but who knows?

My opinion about the new season is clear. I want something new and I'm a little tired of bad storylines. This season was good IMO and I hope Shonda won't ruin it with a crappy triangle.
Patrick is a believable source IMO and he's also a MD fan. I don't think he lied to his fans.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like to trust Patrick because I know he is a MD fan but maybe he wants his character moves forward... without Meredith.

I guess we have to wait and see... but the 11st epis could be the last for me!

Old 11-22-2007, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers (View Post)
I would like to trust Patrick because I know he is a MD fan but maybe he wants his character moves forward... without Meredith.

I guess we have to wait and see... but the 11st epis could be the last for me!
I dont think he wants to move on from meredith....he just wants it to MOVE forward...he's sick of the constant stalling in the storylines......im sure EP feels like that too...i know i would.

But i dont trust what anyone says anymore connected to the show or not...cause i dont know what to believe, im tired of being lied too. At the same time that shonda was saying...'oh i cant imagine anyone else for derekor whate ver" she was interviewing LS for her role...big fat liar, lol!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 11-22-2007, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I think Patrick wants that Derek moves forward, but not necessarely with meredith. I understand what he feels, he is a MD fans like us, but he is too tired to wait them happy.

Old 11-22-2007, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I think Patrick wants that Derek moves forward, but not necessarely with meredith. I understand what he feels, he is a MD fans like us, but he is too tired to wait them happy.
Yeah i can see what you're saying. But yeah he wants movement in his character, which he doesn't get that often...and better storylines as he said

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 11-22-2007, 02:57 AM
Passionate Fan

I think Grey's would never be the same again if the break up of MD will be permanent. Sure, Shonda think Rose and Derek have chemistry but MD is MD. Many people tuned in to Grey's mostly because of them, Let's see what will happen to Season 5 as the creator will finally break Meredith and Derek.

PD is correct when he said that many people will be very upset. Right now, many are already upset and tired of this on and off relationship, this mcthorny thing............. hate it already!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't imagine Derek with another woman, kissing her or having some feelings. I'm too involved by the relation of MD. I don't want to seem stupid but I like watching them, they are a agreable part of my week. But now, the show will be not the same anymore.

Old 11-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can't imagine Derek with another woman, kissing her or having some feelings. I'm too involved by the relation of MD. I don't want to seem stupid but I like watching them, they are a agreable part of my week. But now, the show will be not the same anymore.
In this article, which is very recent he says he wants merder to work on their issues as a couple, so i dont think he wants them not together....he just wants it to work, lol. he still wants merder i think:

mojo in the morning . mojointhemorning.com . Channel 955 . WKQI FM Detroit .

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 11-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

I watched the new promo... No comment.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here's the link for those interested: YouTube - GA 410 promo

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-24-2007, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe Cristina sees D/R scene!