View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 01:37 AM
Gio Gio
Elite Fan

I have a doubt that ABC will confirm Rose for the new season. Of course, she will be in the season finale but I'm not so sure about the new season.
I don't like her. I didn't find her so likeable, pretty or other. She's boring. I'm tired of anti-Meredith. I like Meredith.

YouTube - GREY'S ANATOMY "CRASH"

From ABC

Quote:
Episode: "Crash Into Me - Part 2"

Meredith furiously works to save the life of a paramedic trapped inside an ambulance; Lexie holds a patient's life in her hands; Derek must rely on a nurse's help to save a patient; Bailey struggles to balance her personal life with work.

From TWOP

Quote:
I'm not going to believe Kristin or Ausiello anymore...
First of all, Kristin is just telling us what script girl (and the other who confirmed the script) already told us (Rose & Der grow closer, Rose being there until at least 415 ect...)
But I remember Shonda threatened to give us foilers because she was upset about the NE last season... this season Kristin & Ausiello were wrong a lot of time (Ausiello was sure about Rose being Der's date yesterday)... shonda is mocking them, she uses them to throw foilers around...
She hated last season when the NE give us the finale... I bet the SF this year (even the alternate one for episode 11) is a big secret...

Last edited by Gio Gio; 11-17-2007 at 05:50 AM