Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday_d (View Post)
It's not that I don't like Adam...I think he's a very interesting character, but, at the scene where Zach was torturing both Adam and Sam and Dean was watching them, I felt kinda weird, coz it seemed as if he cared about Adam as much as he does about Sam...which is stupid, because Adam was suffering and Dean felt responsible, but I didn't like the thought that Adam was at that moment as important as Sam...Of course then Dean helped Sammy up, not Adam...
Actually Dean helped Adam up first, made sure he could walk, and then went over to Sam. I think if Adam had said he wasn't alright to walk Dean would have stuck by him. I don't think it was odd for Dean to care about Adam, they may not have known each other for as long as Dean and Sam have, but Adam is family, and to Dean that's everything.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

I don't think it was odd at all for Dean to care about Adam. (Though I still don't think he showed the love that much that scene ) I was actually surprised Dean and Adam shared few scenes. But I was pleasantly surprised by the lovely Sam and Adam scene. That was nice.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considering Disobedience (View Post)
Actually Dean helped Adam up first, made sure he could walk, and then went over to Sam. I think if Adam had said he wasn't alright to walk Dean would have stuck by him. I don't think it was odd for Dean to care about Adam, they may not have known each other for as long as Dean and Sam have, but Adam is family, and to Dean that's everything.
Exactly Bee.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, I really thought that in that scene Dean was torn between Sam and Adam...Of course it was Sam that affected him the most, naturally, but well, I don't know, I really think he was equally pained to see them like that. And in the end, I did say that okay, I understand that he felt responsible for Adam and everything, but he didn't even ask if Sam could walk....he just picked him up, and for me that shows that he was worried more for Sammy.

~ LJ ~ tumblr ~ ff.net ~ dA ~
wednesday_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Spoiler:

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT

Last edited by Tennessee Whiskey; 04-17-2010 at 01:40 PM
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
I'm pretty sure that Cas is gonna be in the next episode, after all, Misha is contracted for 17, and he's gonna have to be in all the last few eps to reach even close to being 17, and besides, Gabriel shows up in the next one, so I'd assume that the boys would be asking Gabriel where Cas is and then go get Cas.
Maybe you should put that part in a spoiler tag? not everybody knows that information.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 04-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

^ What I was going to say.
In case you don't know how, to use a spoiler tag, just put the spoiler info between [sp*] and [/sp*], just take out the *s.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Im really desapointed about the 100 episode.

This is what supposed to be "substancial" and "a big step of the mythology"?

Cause what really happened?
NOTHING!!!

Well somethings changed:

- Dean being a idiot to everyone espeacelly Bobby

- Sam being the old Sam

- Zach being killed by a pathethic way!!!! What the hell happened to the " only an angel can kill another angel" ?
I hate Zach and I love he is gone but the circunstances and how he died?
Stupid.

- Adam. So why he is back?
To fill a space? To have more conversations in the couch and have something to fill the episode I hope he is gone and in noway is going to be Michael ( crossing fingers!!)

- Dean/Sam relationship restored? BORING!

The only good thing was Castiel who I enjoyed to watch every minute!!

The rest? Mehhhhhh!!!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry you see it that way Andre.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre silva (View Post)
Im really desapointed about the 100 episode.

This is what supposed to be "substancial" and "a big step of the mythology"?

NOTHING!!!

Well somethings changed:

- Sam being the old Sam

- Zach being killed by a pathethic way!!!! What the hell happened to the " only an angel can kill another angel" ?
I hate Zach and I love he is gone but the circunstances and how he died?
Stupid.

- Adam. So why he is back?
To fill a space? To have more conversations in the couch and have something to fill the episode I hope he is gone and in noway is going to be Michael ( crossing fingers!!)

The rest? Mehhhhhh!!!!!
Actually alot changed.. One of their main villains got killed, Adam came back, and Castiel sacrificed himself. And for the first time in a long time there was progress. I actually feel like Sam and Dean actually might come up with a plan other than be hit with another curve ball again and again.

I didn't think Dean acted like an idiot. I was actually more upset with him last week. I was not happy at all with his comment to Bobby, but Dean was angry at the world and thats something I'm not gonna blame him for. I can't blame him for having those feelings about Sam, but I'm thrilled Sam was able to get Dean to think otherwise.

I agree! Sam was being old!Sam! I loved it!!!

I kinda agree about the Zach death... but I love that scene and Dean's speech to him SFM that I'm not gonna complain. After everything Zachariah did to Dean, its more fit that Dean kills him anyways.

I am not thrilled by the Adam return... but I do like his character. Just as long as he does not show up too often. He may have the Winchester name, but its gonna take more than that for me to love him. But I don't think his appearance was wasted... not at all.

...We are just gonna have to agree to disagree on the Brother being restored thing. IMO that is what the show is about... if the episode did not focus episode mainly on their relationship than I would think they were missing the point. But thankfully the writer's proved why I have faith in them.

I agree.. Cas was awesome!!!

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 04-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Kristen for saying what I wanted to say, but was too tired to type.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Haha no a problem. Glad you agree.

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 04-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre silva (View Post)
NOTHING!!!

I'm sad that you feel this way, coz honestly this episode was great for me. Many things changed and the most important of all is that Dean finally snapped out of his I-don't-care-what-happens-anymore mood.

I think that talking and reacting like that was justified. Not that I enjoyed the way he talked to Bobby but Dean had been past caring at that point so nothing could really affect him. I don't think it's something that suprised me.

I didn't find Zach's death that pathetic and I think that it's not that only angels can kill angels. It's what you use to kill an angel that matters...But I'm glad it did happen in any case

Boring? Really? Well, this was one of my fave moments in this episode, I'm very sorry you don't share my enthousiasm, coz honestly I was very glad with their talk...It was them, y'know? Not too touchy-feely, but straight to the point, telling what they really thought, being honest...And Sam finally being the strong one, enough to bring Dean to his senses.

And yeah, Castiel was a total BAMF in this episode! Who doesn't love nerdy kickass angels?

~ LJ ~ tumblr ~ ff.net ~ dA ~
wednesday_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Cas was in fine form in the 100th, he finally went back to kicking ass and taking names! GO CAS!

Now all the boys need to do is find Cas and give the poor angel a hug, he deserves it after everything he's sacrificed.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarafina* (View Post)
Haha no a problem. Glad you agree.
Reply   Post New Thread