View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 03:14 PM
wednesday_d
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre silva (View Post)
Cause what really happened?
NOTHING!!!

- Dean being a idiot to everyone espeacelly Bobby

- Zach being killed by a pathethic way!!!! What the hell happened to the " only an angel can kill another angel" ?

- Dean/Sam relationship restored? BORING!

The only good thing was Castiel who I enjoyed to watch every minute!!
I'm sad that you feel this way, coz honestly this episode was great for me. Many things changed and the most important of all is that Dean finally snapped out of his I-don't-care-what-happens-anymore mood.

I think that talking and reacting like that was justified. Not that I enjoyed the way he talked to Bobby but Dean had been past caring at that point so nothing could really affect him. I don't think it's something that suprised me.

I didn't find Zach's death that pathetic and I think that it's not that only angels can kill angels. It's what you use to kill an angel that matters...But I'm glad it did happen in any case

Boring? Really? Well, this was one of my fave moments in this episode, I'm very sorry you don't share my enthousiasm, coz honestly I was very glad with their talk...It was them, y'know? Not too touchy-feely, but straight to the point, telling what they really thought, being honest...And Sam finally being the strong one, enough to bring Dean to his senses.

And yeah, Castiel was a total BAMF in this episode! Who doesn't love nerdy kickass angels?

~ LJ ~ tumblr ~ ff.net ~ dA ~
wednesday_d is offline   Reply With Quote