Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks girls. And your matching signatures just made me teary-eyed. I swear!
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

We are very matchy matchy.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappySquared (View Post)
It was Sam’s faith in Dean that ultimately redeemed him for Dean’s eyes. It was his loyalty and love that had won him over again. I love Dean’s last lines about screwing destiny. I had this huge smile on my tears-drenched face. How pathetic could I look, right? Jensen was beyond fantastic, again, as always. Why is he so pretty even if there’s blood all over his face? Forgive me, I’m a fan girl!

SAM – well, aside from what I’ve written above? I’m just going to say that Sam made the episode more than amazing for me. Not because I’m a Sam girl but more because of the strength in his character. By slowly but strongly redeeming himself, the progression of his character is a must to watch. Plus, Jared’s portrayal is a SPOT ON! How can this man be smashing and sexy even on a very emotional scene? Jared is a distraction.
This, exactly this is why I love the brothers...I may not like Sam in general, but who can resist such a strong bond, such a relationship, full of love, care and faith? This episode almost changed my opinion for Sam; I may never be a Sam girl but I really respect him for what he said and did in this episode! Both Jensen and Jared did a fantastic job with their characters! Respect.

~ LJ ~ tumblr ~ ff.net ~ dA ~
wednesday_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *BonesGirl85* (View Post)
OH! Yes. This is amazing episode. I seriously loved it through and through...the beginning to the very end, the beginning got to me really good, for a lot of moments I thought Dean was going to give up, but he couldn't and wouldn't because of his brother. It will always be about him, no matter what even if Castiel had a beatdown with him. That scene was effing awesome and so was the ending when he convinced himself not to do this because it was wrong. So glad that he took little faith that he had in Sam and shoved it up and made it possible to actually like Dean again. So very fond of this episode. <3 The scene that made me cry was the beginning scene when he was writing his will. Seriously that killed me. & his scene with Sam in the panic room. *sigh* They need to trust each other again and I hope that what Season six brings. But this was a wonderful episode. So happy to have the boys back to where they belong and to have that feeling that something out of this is just right. <3 Oh Zachariah was effing awesome, so was Castiel, and Adam. I loved Jake in this he had the brother attitude down packed. Very awesome and I wonder what happened with Cas...Curious about that. <3 Very good for 100th.
Yeah what you said, I can only agree with everything except Zach and Adam
Old 04-19-2010, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarafina* (View Post)
We are very matchy matchy.
We are.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loving the Cas combos, hotness.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Can´t discribe my feelings to that epi..... I´m really really speechless. I´m so proud of Sam, cause he helds everything together. AFter all the **** that happened to him, after all the painful words of Dean he still have faith in him. WOHOW Sammy....
That first scene in the panic room broke my heart... I nearly cried when i´ve heard the words of Dean, that he doesn´t trust Sam and that he believes, that Luzi will take Sam to the prom... Gosh the look on Sam´s face, his eyes...Oh POOR SAM.

I don´t know how he can stand this all, he´s so strong now and he was acting like HE is the big bro...

And then it was so great to see, that he was waiting for Dean´s wake up and that he doesn´t believe that Dean will say YES, cause he knows Dean and Dean will make the right decision in the right moment...Love him.

Oh and then in that Room. Gosh i was so so afraid, really..
And it hurts so much to see Sam on the floor with all the blood that came out of his mouthm but you could see that Dean was so worried about Sam. His short looks to his baby bro and the Pain in Dean´s eyes and then when i thought OMG no Dean, NOOO THEN the little smirk and the wink. OMG i was screaming. YES YES YEEEES... That look was so epic...
ANd then when Zac was dead, he was at Sam´s side to take him out, YES.
Oh and then the car scene... Dean´s apologize to Sam and his words to Sam and his words at the end." YOu grown up so much and still have faith in me. AT leats what i can do is to return the favor "... I was crying so so much... THE BOYS ARE BACK .... For that i was waiting for sooo long... Sam and Dean are back... TOGETHER.
I hope it will hold up... Gosh i pray for that..
Oh and BTW CAS. He was so awesome...
How i said before, i really can´t discribe my feelings
Jaredina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sort of beautiful (View Post)
Loving the Cas combos, hotness.
Thanks hun.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Isn't this episode classic? I swear, Jared/Sam just blew me away acting as the big brother worrying over Dean instead of being the little one!!! WOW!
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

This episode is definitely a classic now.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

very cool episode the ending was really hopeful, I knew Dean couldn't let Sam down Castiel was also great.

Claudia
claudypritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice episode! I wasnt as gung ho about it as everyone else was. I am enjoying the season though and cant wait to see how it concludes.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Good episode! I wonder what Dean wrote in his letter when he was all ready to go say yes to Michael being his vessel. So glad Sam managed to find him and get Cas to take them all back. So the Angels bought Adam back from the dead. It was interesting how Sam had to lock Dean in the room that he had to be locked in to detox from the demon blood.

Aww the way Dean said he doesn't have faith in Sam. But then later Sam tells him he has faith that Dean won't say yes and will do the right thing because he's still his big brother awwww

I loved the way Cas managed to take out all those five angels.

So Zachariah tricked Adam into making him think he was going to be the vessel to lure Dean to come for his brother. Wahh I was going crazy when Dean said yes, but then the look he gives Sam and then realises what he must do instead. I love the wink he gives Sam and then he kills Zachariah! But oh no, Adam was still locked in with Michael coming...will he end up being the vessel after all?

So glad Dean has decided to keep on fighting.
Reply   Post New Thread