Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2009, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Happy SPN day!!

I have to say that I was reeeaally nervous that there wasn't going to be a new ep this week, what with the whole "Soon" bit at the end of the last one instead of the upcoming ep. But I did rather enjoy that. I'm looking forward to our boys in suits and aviators.

Cas is back!! Super happy about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei Zhuo (View Post)
as for the mini-discussion, I think that the guys' humanity and and their constant want to save humans is what makes them who they are. The show has given us proof over and over that the boys would do absolutely anything they can to save a human's life, whatever way there is, they'd try to take it, to avoid killing any innocent humans beforehand. Like you guys said, this is a kid, I'm sure they'd think twice more than they usually do because he might be evil, but on the other, he's still an innocent kid
Exactly. I agree with everything you said, but this especially. That's the main reason why Sam went down the road that he did with his power: so he could get rid of the possessing demon without killing the person. Unfortunately, it just went in the wrong direction. I guess we'll just have to see what does on for tonight.
never think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Happy SPN day, everybody!

At the GIFs.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Wait, there are gifs?

ETA: OMG!!! That first one!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mandi I love your use of the gifs
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Happy SPN Day all!

Just a few hours away now....
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Hehe Jensen dancing in a black robe, where is this from? He looks so young, so I'm guessing the 90's.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mandi THANK YOU!
YW Gay!

Casey, it just doesn't feel right if I don't post at least one gif on SPN Day! I'm glad everyone likes them <3

Cheerios, I think it's from a TV movie he did years ago. I'm not really sure. I found the gif on LJ and it's one of my favorites
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Passionate Fan

How many hours do we have left before this episode airs? I can't hold it in anymore!!!
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm still at a loss as to why the show continues to portray Sam as being purposefully evil, he didn't choose to be evil last season, furthermore he wasn't evil at all. So I resent the comparison Castiel is connecting. So what Castiel said made absolutely no sense. Sam was always on the side of good, he was just tricked by everyone. It also makes no sense considering Castiel was the one who opened the door and let Sam out during his "detoxing". So why does he get the high horse?
Old 10-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Random beginning…as usual! with the kid in the closet. Sam and Dean! Press-on nail? Phantom itch? Dean talking about his babysitters.. joy-buzzer? Love Dean and Sam in the goggles!! “Hit it Mr. Wizard” Dean with the whoopee cushion! Dean with the rubber chicken? demon tooth fairy! Creepy tooth fairy! Sam saying “tutu” Dean doing the face for Sam! Reshaping Reality… Dean eating the ham.. complete randomness! the kid at the door… Sam used to make his own dinner…aww! That kid knows so much! Creepy kid! Sam knows how to get all the information! She knows about demons! She was possessed…crazy! The kid was born when she was possessed! Crazy! Castiel! He wants them to kill Jesse! Dean used the whoopee cushion on Castiel! Jesse is the anti-Christ…omg! Castiel saying “you didn’t” to Sam! Possessed by the demon again! Castiel coming to Jesse’s….Castiel action figure? X-men and Superman references! Jesse saying to his mother “sit down...shut up” Sam getting emotional. Dean wants Castiel back! Jesse wants to join them! He’s gone! Castiel is back! Poor Jesse! The note! Dean/Sam wishing that John lied to them. Great episode…as usual!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

i had this long and no nonsense post but it got deleted.

SAMMY WAS EPIC THIS EPISODE <33 the speech to the kid <333 "there's nothing more important than family, we get that" yah the winchesters definitely get that! OMG winchester family talk time and talking to the kid?! I LOVE THIS KID TO DEATH <3 and this scene and <3333 awww kid is breaking my heart now =[ "i need to say goodbye" i want to see this kid again. awww man he's breaking my heart. MORE JESSE SOON. PLEASE. and jesse ran away guess no more jesse kid =[ but he left a note. aww dean still asking about jesse. the kid should come back <3 "more i think about the more i wish dad had lied to us" =[ boys still so broken about everything but totally back together <3 and that's probably the most honest convo they've had about dad in forever.

as for stuff that got deleted... HAIRY PALM xD dean shocking sam xD dean and the never ending ham xD dean's face at the hospital dean's smile after sam doesn't want him using his razor xD and come on "oh him? NO" favorite line ever <3 boys are totally back on the road to becoming better than ever <3 the pranking just <3333. AND AN ENTIRE EPISODE WITHOUT ANY FIGHTING?! YESSS <3 boys are totally back, <3 I LOVE THEM

and oh ****e that promo. but NO episode next week =[[ FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin* (View Post)
I'm still at a loss as to why the show continues to portray Sam as being purposefully evil, he didn't choose to be evil last season, furthermore he wasn't evil at all. So I resent the comparison Castiel is connecting. So what Castiel said made absolutely no sense. Sam was always on the side of good, he was just tricked by everyone. It also makes no sense considering Castiel was the one who opened the door and let Sam out during his "detoxing". So why does he get the high horse?
THIS SO MUCH THIS. OMG. besides if castiel believed he did the right thing by letting sam out which led to this entire thing. why not just own up to it?! and obviously SAM WINCHESTER was right in the end. <33333 that speech was just <333333333333

castiel's hypocrisy is getting so f'ing infuriating right now. he needs to get off his f'ing high horse mr 'i let sam out of panic room but i'm going to act all high and mighty around him because i'm an ~angel and i can' if he's going to start having human feelings than go down that path and stick to it, but don't go back and forth when it benefits it him.
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by wicked games; 10-15-2009 at 07:24 PM
Old 10-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Great episode!!! It was really well done. I liked it alot more than last weeks thats for sure.

First things first: Dean was HILARIOUS in this episode!! Do you know how much I've missed totally care free, awesome, funny Dean?? LOVED HIM! I totally got a S2 flashback with all his eating scenes. And the hand...oh the hand.... Poor Sam....poor, poor, Sammy...no brother should have those images in ones head.

Ok, Ok, SAM LOVE!!! YES!!! OLD SCHOOL AWESOME SAMMY IS BACK!!! I know he has said he is better, but I never truly believe it till this episode. You can tell through his words and his expressions how he wants the kid to make the right choices like he didn't. If Sam was the child alot of fans claim he is, he would have whined after what Castiel said and would be like "but I'm changed nowwwww!!! I did that cause of Ruby, and blah blah blah. But he didn't. He straight up said to the kid that he wants Jessie to make choices that he didn't. And he looked so sad when he said it. LOVED SAM TONIGHT!!!

Who else loved Jessie??? PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE KID TURN EVIL!!! PLEASE!! I LOVED HIM!! and he is such a good little actor!!! My heart went straight to his darling face. I wish he would have went with our boys, cause I really think the boy is smart and strong enough to make the right choice and can even help in the war. Sadly..I can see the bad side getting to him. But either way I excited for the actor to come back. He was really good!!

Now, I expect there will be some Cas bashing, which I dunno..I really do understand where he was coming from. In all honesty, if I hadn't watched the first three seasons and just saw S4 Sam like Cas did, I would be just like him. Of course I wouldn't trust him. Of course I would bring back his past mistakes. He has never seen the good Sammy like Dean has. So..while it was harsh, I understand him. And he makes a cute doll.

Geez this is long.

GREAT EPISODE!!!

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarafina* (View Post)
Now, I expect there will be some Cas bashing, which I dunno..I really do understand where he was coming from. In all honesty, if I hadn't watched the first three seasons and just saw S4 Sam like Cas did, I would be just like him. Of course I wouldn't trust him. Of course I would bring back his past mistakes. He has never seen the good Sammy like Dean has. So..while it was harsh, I understand him. And he makes a cute doll.
okay so i've basically hated castiel since the beginning, but man it went tenfold after this episode and to be it's because of his hypocrisy. yeah sam wasn't awesome!sammy last year. but CASTIEL LET HIM OUT OF THE PANIC ROOM. and oh yea has lied about it and been keeping it a secret since then. so since when does he get the high horse in the entire thing? sam was detoxing and seemingly getter better, dean and bobby were there to help him, and he just let him out. knowing what could happen. and let's everyone believe it was ruby or sam (IDK i haven't watched it in awhile). so really the apocalypse can fall in castiel's hand too. but no, he'll never admit to that because he's an angel with no feelings, well he's been going with no more human feelings this season.. why stop at this episode?! because it benefits him? that's what i'm really infuriated about. and he's an angel. i'm sure he's been keeping an eye out on the human world and if dean and sam winchester have been important, i'm sure they've kept tabs on them. but idk.
▌casey · © ·
Old 10-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarafina* (View Post)
While that's all well and good it doesn't change the fact that Sam wasn't evil last season. He fought on the side of good all season, he never went to the "dark side" he always played for the good team he just used demonic powers to do so, he never sided with the bad guys or anything like that. So it makes no sense for him to say "like you did". Sammy never chose to fight on the side of evil. He never chose to work on the side of Lucifer. He was always on the side of good. He was tricked into doing something that caused the final seal to break. So it just makes no sense.

Regardless Castiel was the one who let Sam out in the first place, so he just makes even less sense when you factor that into it. Castiel was blaming Sam for going "evil" when that never happened. Sam was always on the side of good. The only one who had questionable motives was Castiel who originally along with all the other angels started the apocolypse and put things in motion to start the "final battle". It just comes down to immensely poor writing, along with the fact that Castiel simply makes no sense and is becoming increasingly more useless with each passing episode.

Last edited by Sin*; 10-15-2009 at 08:29 PM
Sin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

I guess I'm just going to have to ignore some of these Castiel!bash posts, otherwise I'm totally going to end up saying something that I won't like.

I personally did a little inside cheer when Cas balled up and told Sam to his face that he made the wrong choice and basically screwed the whole world. I don't think he really hinted that he went evil, just that he didn't do any "good" by going off on his own. At least coming from an outside source it made him own up to it himself and it seemed to stick with him this time (lovely speech to the kid, BTW. ). I'm not saying that Castiel didn't have a hand in that by letting him out. But back then he had superiors like Zachariah and Uriel who had numerous agendas, like, I dunno, helping the apocalypse along and killing the other angels?

And I believe he said it himself that the angels haven't been able to be on Earth or really observe the human world for 2,000 years. So no, I'm pretty sure that he hadn't been keeping tabs on the Winchesters and he probably wouldn't have known much about Sam before S4.

But other than all that, I really enjoyed the episode over all. Jesse was absolutely adorable and throughout the whole ep I was like, "PLEASE don't let him become evil!! ". I'm glad that he made the right choice, but it probably would have been better for him to stay with the boys. He would have been kept a lot safer, considering angels can't find them with their fancy ribcage carvings, and they can do the hexbag thing for demons.

But on that note, I've always wondered how Lucifer found Sam in 5x03 then, if they can't be found with the Nokian Sigils. Loophole, anyone? So maybe it's good that he didn't go with them, otherwise Lucifer could have found him right away.

All the other stuff was hilarious. It's seriously so great to see Dean reverting back to somewhat of his old self. The hand. OMG, I was geeking out so much, my roomies were wondering if something was wrong with me. Plus I need an icon or cap or something with Dean making the face where if you make it too long, it gets frozen like that.

ETA: Target found!!

Bwahahaha!

Last edited by never think; 10-15-2009 at 08:40 PM
Reply   Post New Thread