Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2007, 02:54 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)

I love the part where the other housewives are talking about the infamous Dean
teehee, for some reason that bit reminded me of us

and I think I got in a bit of a muddle with the phone. Dean definitely had a flip phone at some point - like in Hell House when he snaps the picture of Sam with the spoon in his mouth But I was watching Croatoan last night and I think he has this phone (ie the new one) so it must have been a S1/S2 transition.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Bee--the only thing I came up with went like Reaper, too, and I don't think Kripke would do that at all.

There's got to be something going on, and the only other thing that comes into my head is that Sam's not a Winchester, either. I don't like that at all, either.

I guess that means we're in for the ride, right?
Old 10-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandelier2 (View Post)
Something else I noticed, Dean has a new phone! Remember he had a flip style phone in season 2? Well now it looks like he's got a slide phone, looks to me like one of those walkman ones.

Dean had that phone last season too.. If you watch the beggining of BUABS you can tell that's the phone he has.. I have the same one it's a Verizon Wireless chocolate... also I'm sure it's supposed to be product placement b/c of that thing where you can get SPN content on your phone if you have a Verizon Wireless phone..
Old 10-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Total Fan

oooh I see! Yeah, I realised this morning that I'd got all muddle up. *facepalm*
Old 10-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

I've watched the episode too and it is awesome!! ;yay: It's better than last week's and the ratings are up!

OKay, I kept giggling overSam's comb-over too, too funny I think it was made to fit with the whole insurance polivy man thing but too funny

As for Ruby, I'm liking her, she seems okay and her being a demon really caught me by surprise, it'd be interesting to see just why and what she needs Sam's help for and how she could really helo Sam to save Dean.

As for the episode, i really liked it. The mystery is good, it was creepy, the chldren were creepy and scared me from having kids in the future (kidding! ) But yeah, it was creepy and Ben is super adorable, Sera did a really goob job with it.

As for the Mary/YED thing, it's scaring me too. A lot. I don't want to think of Sam as not a Winchester, ever. I'm really curious as to how important is Sam really in YED's plans and why the YED took extreme steps and eliminated all of theeir contacts with Mary (freinds, family). How exactly does MAry know the YED? Does she have powers too> Too many unanswered questions, Kripke, youre a genius!!

As for Sam and Dean, I'm a liitle sad that they didn't have as much interactions in this episode but I think it's to service the plot, so it's okay I'm glad Ben wasn't Dean's though, although I was sad to see him disappointed, I don't think it'd fit the dynamics if Ben turned out to be his. AS fir Sam, he's ssuch a bad liar sometimes, the first scene , but I'm glad that he's willing to try and save Dean and look for ways all the time, although making deals with demons like Ruby might be dangerous

...I'm babbling

av
Old 10-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei Zhuo (View Post)
As for the Mary/YED thing, it's scaring me too. A lot. I don't want to think of Sam as not a Winchester, ever.
I really don't think that's what it is.. I think Kripke knows that if Sam wasn't a Winchester it would really make a lot of people mad so I don't think he would ever do that.. they can't make Sam and Dean not brothers.. even though I'm sure it wouldn't change the way they feel about each other it would still be way too sad if that happened.. so I really hope that's not what it is.. I mean it can almost be anything else and I think I would be ok with it but if it was Sam not being a Winchester I would never be ok with that..
Old 10-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandelier2 (View Post)

actually. hasnt he had that phone since (well that i noticed) Houses of the Holy? isnt it a Chocolate?
Old 10-14-2007, 12:58 AM
Extreme Fan

The general consesus seems to be, that the epi was an improvement from last week.. I guess that makes me maybe the only one who was not so impressed. Well the build-up was great, lil'Dean was just adorable and the whole changeling thing, those empty-eyed kinds were just muy creepy!! The end of the epi ... meh. I guess the "final battle" between mommy-baddie and the boys was sorta disappointing. All in all, it was an okay episode. And by the way, Dean honey, I'll have your baby
So, the strange bolnd is a demon... I honestly did not see that one coming! Poor Sam, he's so confused right now... I know I am, and I bet this new turn of events will make the reast of the season very interesting!!
Old 10-14-2007, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode! It was really good!
Ruby is a demon! I didn't see it comin'
I really wanted Ben to be Dean's I don't think this storyline is totally finished
I can't wait for the next episode!
Old 10-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Didn't see it until yesterday and since I've been lurking around here a bit I had big expectations on this episode. So maybe that's way I was a bit disapointed. I just didn't really get the whole Dean and Ben storyline. I mean the kid was cute and some of it really funny but I just don't buy Deans reaction to the whole thing.

But I really like this thing with Ruby. Big surprise she was a demon I thought she might be bad but not a demon. This thing is getting really interesting and the whole thing with their mother. It's gonna be tough not to read any spoilers this season.

The children were creepy, got ht ewhole Omen and Children of the corn vibe Scariest episode since No exit for me. Still haven't gotten over the whole trapped in a small box thing * shudders*.

So now it's just waiting for the next episode, its' gonna be a long week...
Old 10-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

it's gonna be a long wait for this Thursday's episode, I'm excited already

and yup, Perry. I've seen that phone since HotH

av
Old 10-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Well add me to the people who loved this episode!
Yeah baby! SPN is back for real now!

I liked it way to much, so I'll just talk about the things I have some objectyions with, cause that is easier...
(anything that isn't mentioned below I adored)

First of: I'm HATING the vivid colours. SPN is supposed to be gritty and shadowy and dark! And this was, like the premiere, a much brighter colourful eppy. It actually bugged me! (or is it just me that is getting the eppies in technicolour?)

#2: I, as someone else already mentioned, could have done with a little less show of the monsters. Kripke has said that what they don't show tends to be scarier, and he is right. Those *creepy* things were way too much "In your face! We are monsters! Be scared of us!". I was FAR more intimidated with the bathroom scenes where we just saw the door banging with the kid speaking aerilly on the other side and the mum having a nervous breakdowns.

Now on the Ruby front...Shocker!
Well it explains a lot.
To be honest I'm not that impressed with Katie Cassidy, and actually found her, in the diner scene, mostly painful to watch. She's no Nicky Aycox...or Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct (since she's mentioned she studied that performance and tries to bring some of that into it). However the character seems to be onto something interesting so I'm game!
Old 10-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Alrighty then, this episode was awesome!! finally the Supernatural I love is back the blood, the guts, the story, all of it was fantastic. I think Lisa may be lying about Ben not being Dean son, it was so sad when Dean was disappointed about it and looking around thinking about the family life he will never have

The gumby girl and pokey line was hilarious, those ladies checking out Dean and the part where Dean told Ben to kick that bully in the jewels and take his game back too funny Wow those changeling kids was creepy, esp the lil girl showing back up at the house dripping wet after the mom drowned her in the car

I always love it when Dean is fighting chicks and he put a hurting on that mommy changeling then Sam finished her off, burn!!!! um..the restaurant scene with Ruby was so annoying that chick need more acting lessons, playing with ketchup and all the beating around the bush as to why she keeps stalking Sam was irritating, yeah so she is a demon *fast forward*
Old 10-15-2007, 01:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

This eppy was great !! I loved how ben was like a miniture dean lol and when the bullie nicked his ds and dean gave him some lessons on how to handlw bullies lol that was great
Old 10-16-2007, 06:40 AM
New Fan

that was a GREAT episode !! I really really enjoyed it ..
I liked the scene where Dean and Ben were eating cake and the girls passed by !!
it was so funny how they stared at them
by the way , glad he wasn't his kid .. " Dean is a DAD " that's weird lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread