Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

for me it'll be on Saturday. Darn the slow uploading.
Enjoy the new episode!
Nope, I'm not hoping the kid is Dean's. Please not. I'm sure Kripke will not want some of us disappointed an episode after another.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:31 PM
New Fan

This is turning into some kind of warped Children of the Corn episode.

Also, anyone think that the girl tracking Sam may become a third cast member. I've always wanted a third cast member.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

she is, her name is Katie Cassidy, she plays Ruby , i personally still haven't given my full thought on her yet, so far i don't hate her, which is a very good thing...

I am Friggen in love with this episode already! Damn those are some creepy kids!

just when i thought SPN couldn't get any better, i was proved wrong
anyone else actually like Dean/Ben interactions... Im still glad about the result, but damn i enjoyed their scenes.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by wicked games; 10-11-2007 at 06:58 PM
Old 10-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

awesome episode!!! 100% improvement from last week! loved ben and dean together! so cute!! but i'm glad that ben is not deans. awesome plot!! i loved that they were back to thier own ways....just sam and dean hunting!! i really hate katie cassidy's character....she seems so evil! they need to get rid of her! sam and dean were looking hot!! loved when dean was like "don't wait up for me sammy" the metallicar was looking amazing! omg! i can't believe that all of the people that mary knew died! angry sam-so sexy!! i don't blieve it! ruby is a demon!! the look in sam's eye when she said "i can help you save your brother! omg!!" i knew she was evil! next week looks amazing!!! can't wait!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 10-13-2007 at 05:34 PM
Old 10-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think "I can help you save your brother" made Sam want to trust her even if his brain says "Don't trust a Demon u idiot"
▌casey · © ·
Old 10-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Supreme Fan

So after watching The Office, I happily went to my Tivo to watch Supernatural.
...only to discover it didn't record it!!!

Does The CW put the episodes on their website? I checked itunes and it's not on there.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea the CW does, i don't know how long it takes though
▌casey · © ·
Old 10-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

That was f'en awesome.

Seriously.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Now that's what I'm talking about! I was so depressed after last weeks episode and was worried the whole season would be awful...but now, now Supernatural is BACK!

LOVED Ben! OMG! So adorable, I'm glad he's not Dean's but I still think that maybe Lisa was fibbing just a little bit, maybe. ...Not as much boys together as I would have liked but at least they are hunting and working together and Dean wasn't an ass! ...Ruby, she's evil! THANK YOU KRIPKE! Now I can hate her and not feel bad about it. ...but please Sam learn from Dean's mistake...DO NOT TRUST OR MAKE A DEAL WITH A DEMON! K? thanks.

I'm so freaken happy right now! SPN is back to it's old self! Haven't seen the preview for next week yet but I'm sure it will be great!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no!

Gay, stop lurking for now. *covers her eyes*
Old 10-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bad Gay.

In case I wasn't clear before...I LOVE THIS EPISODE!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Total Fan

OH MY GOD!!

Ruby's a demon I never saw that one coming! Why does she want to help Sam? There's definitely going to be something in it for her. Poor Sam, now he's going to go with whatever she wants because she said she can help him save Dean, even though he probably doesn't want anything to do with a demon....man, this season's going to throw us some good surprises!!! Love it!

Oh, and I thought the Dean/Ben scenes were fantastic!!! I was grinning all through the birthday party scenes... I almost started wishing Ben WAS Dean's kid...Awwww....my heart broke when Dean said "what am I going to leave behind besides a car". I love Dean so much!
Old 10-12-2007, 04:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
Oh no!

Gay, stop lurking for now. *covers her eyes*
So I'm not only one lurking around in here

Gonna stop now and get back to work. only 6 more hours before I can see the new episode.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:15 AM
Total Fan

That was just freakin' AWESOME

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say I'm really liking Ruby. I'm glad she's a demon - like you said Bee now we know she's evil we can hate her but for some reason I think that makes me like her! Which makes no sense at all

Ben was just so cute and adorable and I want a mini!Dean for Christmas please, thank you Santa

Him and Dean were just too cute together. Yes I'm glad that he's not Dean's kid (for reasons I've already stated) but HOW is he not Dean's?! The kid is his Mini Me! The bit with the cake was just hilarious, and then Dean falling over the bin as he went back to the house.

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH

*kisses for Sera and Eric*
Old 10-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Ooooooooooooookay.
First, I need to re-watch this episode because my eyes were dry and burning last night and I was super tired (kept yawning) so I wasn't really focused on the episode. Therefore, I didn't feel like I absorbed a lot.
But here's what I did get.

YAY SERA!!! This ep was much better than last week's even though I still had a few teeny tiny problems. I'll start with the bad and get it over with because frankly, they're old complaints, I just can't let them drop. More pop culture references which annoyed me (Anthony Michael Hall something...) and too much focus on the look of the baddies. Remember the pilot commentary Kripke? "Things are scarier if we keep them in shadow..." I much prefer the suggestions of Wendigo and Hookman where the bad guys weren't so blatantly shown. And the "case" felt rather rushed on this ep. Not a lot of research going on. The guys felt a little too seperated.

Okay. That's it. (see, that wasn't so bad, was it?) Now, onto the good!

Dean, oh my Dean, I love you so. Even I, who does not want a kid, would be willing to bear you one. Come to me, we'll have lots of sex, settle down in suburbia and raise some little hellions. I'm waiting.

Oh, am I on ? Well, Jensen broke me a few times with his facial expressions. Seriously. First: "Does that make me Pokie?", Second: "When he sees Ben hitting on the little girls and he is counting the years and Third at the end when she tells him Ben is not his. He looked SO disappointed and when he knew he couldn't stay he looked so sad. I almost cried. I want to comfort him so badly. "It's not my world." Oh, Dean! It should be! It should be!

I realized last night just how much I have grown to like Sam. I was disappointed in he was not in the episode more! I loved the final scene though when he shouted at Ruby and got in her face. Jared being all forceful is great. I think he's at his best when he's like that.

I felt pretty happy too when Ruby was revealed to be a demon. Now we don't have to worry about hating her because honestly, she wasn't winning any points in the diner scene. But I think Katie Cassidy is doing a good job. Her final line made my stomach do flip flops.

I thought the guest acting was great this episode. Especially the creepy little girl and her Mom.

Best line of the night for me was "Okay Weirdy McWeird." LOVED the scene of the ladies talking about the "infamous" Dean and the "almost illegal one night"

And Ben. I never like hearing a kid cuss (when he said 'bitch' twice). Despite that, it was very cute how Dean-like they made him. And the scene with him, Dean & the bully was very cute. I thought it was sweet how they made him all helpful and thoughtful during the rescue scene.

So, I guess Sam is supposed to be like some sort of Dark Prince for hell? That's what I'm getting from Pride and Ruby. It'll be interesting to see where they're going to take this.

LittleWillow: I was almost wishing it too. Dean seemed to just love the kid so much. I dunno though. I think they might be trying to keep a little something up their sleeve, because after Dean said he was disappointed, Lisa almost looked as if she'd lied to him.
Chandelier, he was a mini-me! a little unrealistically so, but it was cute none-the-less. If he was THAT much like Dean, how could he possibly be someone else's?
"You stink like sex." -Dean Winchester

Last edited by CrystalPistol; 10-12-2007 at 06:49 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread