Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2007, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Anyone want to come with me to find a dad that actively goes to look at his table saw when it turns back on? That was just annoying.

But it meant we had had a creepy-ass mystery, which was fine. Though, most of those kids did just make want to not work today (at least the kids I have to deal with are older than those.)

I like that Ruby's a demon, but I don't know how i feel about Sam working with her to help save Dean.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:06 AM
j85
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandelier2 (View Post)
That was just freakin' AWESOME

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say I'm really liking Ruby. I'm glad she's a demon - like you said Bee now we know she's evil we can hate her but for some reason I think that makes me like her! Which makes no sense at all

Ben was just so cute and adorable and I want a mini!Dean for Christmas please, thank you Santa

Him and Dean were just too cute together. Yes I'm glad that he's not Dean's kid (for reasons I've already stated) but HOW is he not Dean's?! The kid is his Mini Me! The bit with the cake was just hilarious, and then Dean falling over the bin as he went back to the house.

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH

*kisses for Sera and Eric*
personally there was too many suttle drops for Ben to not have been Deans... Thought this was a return to the spooky supernatural, those little kids were freaking me the heck out! I concur that i actually like this demon chick, her knife is just way too damn cool to hate her! really hope we get to see more action like that, was wicked in the opener.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh, I forgot to add....Sam's comb-over had me giggling my butt off!
"You stink like sex." -Dean Winchester
Old 10-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Loved the episode! Those children were creepy!

Ben was so cute. I'm glad he's not actually Dean's though. Their interactions were great and I liked the side of Dean we saw at the end.

Ruby being a demon was definitely a shock! Her character is interesting and I'm excited to see where it goes. I really wanna find out more about how Sam is in the middle of it all.

Hopefully we get more brother interaction next week. Looks like it'll be a good ep!

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
Old 10-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

This was one creepy episode, it took me a while to get to sleep after this. To make things harder I sleep with my cat and she sleeps right by my neck and head. So I kept seeing her go for my neck like those "kids" were doing, but I doubt I could sleep without her there.

I think Ruby might not have been release from the Devil's Gate. I think she's always been up and around, even though she was treating french fries like a new found love. I do think that Sam is going into dangerous tertorities dealing with her. But he wants to save Dean and I do believe he's willing to do anything to get his goal, just like Dean was. I love how those two love each other so much and would do pretty much anything for each other.

I do think Dean has come to terms with dying and going to hell. And not because it means that Sam will be safe. But because he's already had two life saving events at the sake of others. When the reaper took the other man in exchange for Dean and when John sold his soul to save Dean. Maybe Dean feels he's living on borrow time and it's just his time.

I do love Sam horrible lying in the begining, "Pizza" He's so cute when he gets caught off gaurd.

Off topic, but I am starting to wonder what got Bobby into hunting? He's kinda taken over the father figure of the boys and I just wonder.

I notice they change the opening Supernatural thing, to resemble the demon cloud from Devil's Gate. It makes sense, considering how their mom was lost in the fire and it was fire for the longest time.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay Weirdy McWeirderton This episode rock !!!!

Amazing Dean and love Ben so much a perfect mimiDean ^^ but glad it's not your real son Love the creepy kids ^^

So Ruby's evil perfect for me and I think I'm going to like her, the actrice seems pretty cool... Now Sam must work with her because she can hold Dean in life... If she doesn't lie coz she's a demon after all so who knows...

Good episode really love this show to death and I'm so glad that the ratings for this week are better than the last week 3.23M
Old 10-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved this episode! It was really creepy.. the only thing I disliked was the lack of Sam and Dean interaction.. although the scene they had at the beggining was so funny.. I loved Sam's terrible attempt at lying to Dean.. "I was just ordering pizza" "Dude, you do realize your in a restaurant"

About Ruby I don't neccesarily like her but I don't hate her either.. The fact that she is a demon makes me like her way more than if she was just some normal girl.. b/c if she is actually going to be an advesary to the boys or maybe helping them out on occasion and she was some normal girl who is like 5'0 tall.. give me a break.. the boys could literally pick her up and throw her.. LOL! so the fact that she is a demon makes it way better...

I loved Ben.. he was adorable, although I'm glad he wasn't Dean's son.. I loved all their scenes together especially at the party and with the bullies..

I also loved the scene at the end between Sam and Ruby.. b/c I love when Sam is mad and he yells b/c his voice gets really deep and it's incredibly sexy LOL!
Old 10-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalPistol (View Post)
Oh, I forgot to add....Sam's comb-over had me giggling my butt off!
I have to go back and check that out it was so funny.

In fact, just so we can all have a good giggle:

Something else I noticed, Dean has a new phone! Remember he had a flip style phone in season 2? Well now it looks like he's got a slide phone, looks to me like one of those walkman ones.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

DUDE. I so did not notice he had a new phone. I want one.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 10-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Where did I read that the phones Dean and Sam use on the show are actually Jensen and Jareds phones?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

didnt notice the new phone but any one else notice that the impala's plates are different?

anyway. waayyy creepy episode. watched most of it with my eyes bulged out.
i thought the Ben storyline was cute. love that he's a total mini Dean. SOOO happy he's not his kid though. that would have been a bit too much for me. as for Ruby the demon chick..i dont like her. but i'm torn in deciding whether or not i want Sam to work with her to get Dean out of that deal. :/ and i totally want to know more about Mama Winchester's relationship with the YED
Old 10-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

There has to be other ways to save Dean, Sam has to stay away from Ruby!

The Mary/YED storyline is scaring me. ....what if Sam was really meant to be evil or something...and another thing, if there is a tie between Mary/YED...why Sam? usually it's the first born in deals or curses or whatever this might be...so why is Dean completely untouched?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Bee--what is Mary and John made a deal to keep Dean safe and ended up having Sam accidentally? I'm not sure where that Mary/YED story is going either, but it has me serious concerned.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Roz, I just don't know, everything I come up with should affect Dean to, Like Maybe Mary is Demon spawn, but then Dean would be affected, if Mary dealed Sam to save Dean, Why? (and actually that would end up being a lot like Reaper so it probably wont happen) Does all this lead back to Dean's amulet? Is that why he's not protected? And why is no demon afraid of Dean? (that is starting to tick me off) Like YED was like oh I'm not worried about Dean it's John I have to get rid of. ....I have no clue what Kripke has in store for us but I tell you one thing, it better not be that Sam is not a Winchester! That is just unacceptable!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-13-2007, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was really awesome! So much better than last week.

On a shallow note first:
OMG! Jared looks so sexy and hot when he's mad. I got this reaction with evil!Sam remember? The comb over hair? What was that for? Though, Jared still looked good in it. I love how many close ups he got on this episode. I was fighting the urge to squee because I won't be able to focus on the plot if I did.

And Jensen, Oh yes! His eyelashes kept disturbing me. I was like: "Oh gosh, lovely eyelashes, oh wait I'm focusing on the plot!" He's gorgeous what can I say?

On a more serious note:
Gotta love Sam for still finding ways on how to trounce the curse/deal. I'm pretty sure Sam will seek Ruby's help to save Dean. Yes, he's desperate to undo what Dean had done, he wants his brother longer than a year. I think he'd go the distance to save him. I'm also quite positive he won't be telling Dean about Ruby being a demon. It's a dangerous game you are playing Sam Winchester. I feel so scared for you.

The Mary/YED/Sam plot was really getting into my system. I kept thinking what if Mary made a deal with YEd before and ended up Sam being cursed with demon blood? What if Sam isn't actually a Winchester? Oh, no! What if the Ruby chick was one of YED's supporter and she was tasked to look after Sam if ever something happened to the YED? So many questions! Kripke is an evil genius!

I'm still undecided with the Ruby chick. What I can tell is the Cassidy is doing a great job. So I got spoilt before watching so I know she's a demon, but I didn't expect that she'll tell Sam about it. Let's see what she's really up to...

As for Dean, I love that Dean is back. I will just forget last week's episode did just happen. It was really sad to see the disappointing look on Dean's last scene for the episode. I had also wished Ben was his. You know, how one feels when they knew they have a time frame for their lives?Dean knowing he's got a year to live, then he'd do the most out of it. Finding out he's got a son would be two ways: (1) He'll regret the days he wasn't there for him, and now he's got a year to live it'll be disappointing (2) His legacy will live, and it'll give him hope that he's not going to leave Sam alone after all. I love Ben and his mum. Yes, I don't mind her being with Dean. (Yes, it's me and I love Wincest!) The actress is actually pretty. She had chemistry with Jensen.

I love the part where the other housewives are talking about the infamous Dean
Closed Thread   Post New Thread