Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

So glad to see Zach in this eppy too. I love his interactions with the other cast, and I loved just having the FEEL of him back.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also was very happy to see Zach back. It was such a ray of sunshine. Plus i loved how much his return made everyone, well mainly Hodgins and Cam, very happy. It was sad that he had to go back to prison, but i have a feeling that he`ll be back soon.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Extreme Fan

i was very happy to see him! it was good that they showed huggins and sweets visiting him. it was also good that they kept his character the same
Old 09-26-2008, 05:00 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

It was great to have Zack back this week

While I'm having more than mixed thoughts about the backpaddling in regards to him admitting he didn't kill the guy, it is great to see him again!

Somehow his return changed the dynamics on the team and it was great to see how it made everyone happy

And he's back to his old hairstyle, which is great too Not sure if I realized how much I missed Zack on the show until now
Old 09-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

The dynamics in the gang have changed a LOT since Zack left and there is a reason: he was a vital part of that group; as an actor, as his character, as his role in the lab. Now that he's gone, there's a part missing from ALL of them and when they are all together, that 'hole' is magnified. HH should never have taken Zack out. I get his logic for doing so, I guess, but like the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

His hair... oh Zack... it's long again, longer than before I think, which gives that unkempt, not caring kind of look. I'm sure he's not able to spend forever in there on his grooming and appearance. I do like the longer hair look on him, however, hopefully at some point someone'll let him get it cut a bit! Poor Eric, last I heard, he didn't really like his hair long, thus his haircut in season 2.

I really truly hope they do something GOOD with this situation they have created. And making it BELIEVABLE while they do it. Some people are all, "wtf?" as far as his confession, I'm not surprised if you look back at what we've learned about his character. I for one moment never believed he was capable, pysically or emotionally, of taking another person's life, especially in the way that he did. I'm surprised that HH went there is all. I would also LOVE to see Eric come back for more guest spots, however, I'm sure he would like something more permanent at some point, being as that's his JOB. I know I would rather have a full time job rather than part.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:15 PM
Extreme Fan

it'll be cool if they ended up making him a recurring character. but yeah he'll probably get a more permint job.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

That'd be nice. I'd like to see him more than once a season....
Old 09-28-2008, 03:13 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23 (View Post)
Now that he's gone, there's a part missing from ALL of them and when they are all together, that 'hole' is magnified. HH should never have taken Zack out. I get his logic for doing so, I guess, but like the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Besides the 'we're going for a major shock effect' reason, I'm still searching for another reason for taking Zack off the show, but that's just me. So now, they have to fix it in saying Zack didn't actually kill someone? Seriously, sticking to the established storyline would have been nice . As you said, if it ain't broken, don't fix it.

I wonder if anyone of the gang will actually find out about it in the long run. Would be nice to see how they'd be dealing with it.

Quote:
I really truly hope they do something GOOD with this situation they have created. And making it BELIEVABLE while they do it.
I totally agree with that

Quote:
I for one moment never believed he was capable, pysically or emotionally, of taking another person's life, especially in the way that he did. I'm surprised that HH went there is all.
Well, I never thought he was capable of killing someone either, so I was pretty mad about them even going there. Now they're back paddling, which is good since my feeling was proven right, but otherwise it makes the storyline a bit ridiculous in my opinion. I'm more than glad he didn't do it, but come on... they could have told us that in the first place and still make him the apprentice (as in Gormagon using his brain power, knowledge and resources to do his stuff).

I hope Eric will be back for more episodes because I want to see more of him and Zack on the show, I'm sure they could do some interesting stuff with him this season.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
I'm more than glad he didn't do it, but come on... they could have told us that in the first place and still make him the apprentice (as in Gormagon using his brain power, knowledge and resources to do his stuff).
Exactly. I feel like this was a case of HH biting off more than he could chew; he saw the fans all pissed off about it and tried to correct it without trying to be too obvious that he was correcting (even though it totally IS obvious!)

Quote:
I hope Eric will be back for more episodes because I want to see more of him and Zack on the show, I'm sure they could do some interesting stuff with him this season.
I hope so too. I really really missed him. Heck, I missed the SHOW; I made a decision to stop watching the show after the finale, as my own little protest against what happened. Now that there's something being done, even if it's just something little, I feel okay about watching it again. Some nights. I'm still not okay with Zack not being there and some other person being there
Old 09-30-2008, 09:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond

It was so awesome to see Zack and with his floppy hair!

So, Sweets has been seeing him all this time? I really don’t think they can declare him sane sometime down the line and get him off like that.

Loved seeing Hodgins and Zack together. King of the loony bin.

I don’t think Zack could’ve switched the bar code on Sweet’s pass with limited use of his hands.

I also don’t think Zack would be allowed to work on cases. I’d still love to see an old case be overturned because of this.

The gang’s reaction to seeing Zack was the same as when he came back from Iraq.

I knew it! There’s no way Zack could have or would have killed anyone. The logic doesn’t make sense to me, though. If there could only ever be two how did Gormogon recruit Zack while keeping the other guy alive to do the killing? Plus, I’m no lawyer, but being an accessory to a murder isn’t as bad as actually committing the crime. A good lawyer could say that he didn’t know that Gormogon was going to kill the lobbyist or that he was coerced or something. Since Caroline cut a deal why not get off for giving up Gormogon? No loony bin needed. Plus, Zack should've had a lawyer in that scene. Any competent lawyer could get it thrown out just because of that. I’ll bet a good lawyer could do something with the fact that Zack was in the hospital recovering from a terrible accident and was in shock.

Zack was like the guy who thought he killed Jared by sitting next to him and eating at the wrong time. Giving Gormogon the lobbyist’s address isn’t what killed him and Gormogon could’ve found out easily other ways. Plus, I still want to know when Zack first met Gormogon. How could he keep working for him after he tried to kill B&B?

I think HH saw how angry fans were and is now trying to cover.

I do, however, feel vindicated. There were a lot of people insisting that of course, Zack killed the lobbyist so I'm glad HH set that straight. After 8 yrs. in the Whedon verse I don't need any more crap.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love Zack sooo much, he always was my favourite Squinte and the total king of the lab!
I was soo pissed when I sas se Season final, it´s unbeliefable...And all because of the writers strike...it seemed like they had to end up the Gormogon case as fast as possible and then this came out, it was absolutely not what Zack would do, it didn´t fit and it wasn´t right!
I just saw four episodes of season 4 (I life in germany, not so easy there ) und he was really missing...the experiments together with Hodgins, trying to be normal...it´s not the same without him, the "Zack of the Week" makes i even worse...
Old 10-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

*Jessie I feel your pain

If you skip back through the pages you'll find that most of us were beyond disappointed with how they handled the whole apprentice storyline And yeah, he is really missing his season, it seems like the whole dynamics of the team changed. So it was good to kinda have him back earlier this season, I just hope we'll get so see even more of him later on.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

The He in the She

While I like that Hodgins was missing Zack, I don't like how they had him just blurt out what happened to the new intern. It seemed disrespectful somehow. Although, someone on another board said it showed how stupid that whole storyline is so at least some good came out of it.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey fellow Zack lovers

I just dropped by b/c I wanted to (needed to) share some awesomeness with you!

My creation on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Check these out!
I didn't make them, but they are too great not to share. There are 3, so be sure you look at them all!

I read back a few post... just wanted to say that it WAS good to see Zack again! I like that at least Hodgins is really showing how the Zack thing has affected him (as everyone else seems to have gone on with their lives just fine-ARGGG! Bren... you are such a disappointment!) I agree that HH is trying to do a BACK TRACK due to all the backlash of fans... BUT... I think it will be TOO LITTLE TOO LATE! I also agree that the STUPID "intern of the week" is totally getting on my NERVES!!!!!!

Thank God there are some awesome new shows on this season!!

ETA: I just realized there are more than 3 of those caps on there. I should say that 3 pertain to Zack!
Old 10-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Some of the Zack parts towards the end:

Sweets: Wait, what if he overpowers me?
Booth: Zack?
Zack: I'm much stronger than I look.
Sweets: He's done it before. He killed a man.
Booth: Okay, Zack, promise you're not going to kill Sweets?
Zack: I promise.
Booth: There you go.

Zack: I haven't actually literally done it before, you know.
Sweets: Had sex?
Zack: Ended someone's life. Why doesn't anyone ever believe I've had sex?

Zack: I'm still an accessory to murder. If you tell them, they'll take me out of here and put me in prison. Hodgins assures me I would not do well in prison.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread