Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

AppleBehryGrl23, I kinda like your idea of a case file for HH -

Not that I think he should "take it all back", 'cause that would just make it worse, but he needs to make sure he explains the inconsistencies... if an evidence folder with all the info can help him do that and make us all feel a little about Zack the Sacrificial Lamb then that's worth the effort
Main haunts: Castle Bones
Old 07-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Right, no, he shouldn't take anything back because then it would be even worse off than before.... but I've come across some really good plot lines/fics, etc fans have created that sound believable to me; I can't imagine what they could come up with if they read some of those, the directions these PROFESSIONALS could take. If fans can come up with some good plots that don't overlap and make it look disbelieving, but sort of explain things, give us another shock value plot like they were trying to do when they fingered Zack as apprentice.

There is actually an example I found on e-bay that gives an idea of what I sort of want as end result: X-FILES CASE FOLDER PROP REPLICA MULDER SCULLY ROSWELL - eBay (item 130241461588 end time Jul-31-08 10:12:59 PDT)

Not exactly, because that is a TV show prop so there's a lot of detail... but something to that effect. A few years back, the fans over on the Everwood board made a memory book for the cast members; I was right there with it when it was going on. The end result was beautiful, and the cast LOVED their copies... I'm hoping to do something of the sorts with this... if someone is good with photoshop and would like to help, that wouldn't suck :p If someone has some good writing skills and wants to make an evidence page or whatever, the more the merrier!

So if anyone has any ideas and would like to help, definitely contact me via PM If I'm going to do anything like I've been talking about, I need to get on it before they film too many more episodes and it becomes totally pointless...
Old 07-31-2008, 10:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's a great idea, AppleBehryGrl23!

Feel free to use anything I've come up with. There's more in the first Zack appreciation thread. If I can think of any more, I'll post them. It seems to me, just in rewatching eps. and paying attention to Zack scenes, he's no shrinking violet.

I think Caroline tells everyone that Zack confessed to killing the lobbyist but not to eating him. I don't think we saw a scene where he confessed, though, I think we saw them through the window and then Caroline comes out and talks to the gang. I haven't watched the ep. in a while but that's how I remember it.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Hi hi!

I don't think I'm going to do my project after all. As much as there are upset fans, I don't think there's enough interest, mostly because it's too late in the summer. Had I saw the s3 finale back when it aired, there would have been time ::sighs::

I'm still gonna miss my Zackerooni
Old 08-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sadly, I think you're right, AppleBehryGrl23.

We can still bring up points to each other, though. In that vein here's a little bit from PUP:

Zack shows an interest in basketball. He had first shown this interest in The Titan on the Tracks. Brennan talks to Zack about R.J.’s girlfriend when she can’t understand why the girl would allow him to cheat on her. It’s interesting here that Brennan turns to Zack instead of Booth or Angela to talk about relationship issues. It shows the bond of friendship they share.

Mare

Old 08-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Awe, true point... I think the basketball thing was a leak over from Eric's huge obsession with it

I really liked Brennan and Zack's friendship. How early on in the series, he had like a crush on her and even verbally acknowledged it LOL

I began collecting some Zack video clips last night. Here's one I uploaded on tinypic:

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

EDIT: I was bored and decided to look up the first thread for Zack/Eric; I wish people came back and posted on here like that! Also, marewillow, your totally holding out! I found a post you had written and it blew me away! I'm going to post a link on here to it just because. Fantastic!

http://www.fanforum.com/24482789-post293.html

Last edited by Augusta; 08-05-2008 at 03:55 PM
Old 08-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, it seems like there are a lot of posters at first, then people just drift off.

Aw, thanks hon! I was just so upset about TPitH that I rewatched my season 1&2 DVD's and took notes. Since it seems like in just about every ep. Zack stands up to someone, I think it's weird that HH chose to go the 'weak personality' route.

Mare

Old 08-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

^ Indeed, it was a stupid, convenient excuse

But I love that huge huge list you compiled... I'd say you were a bit frustrated with the finale
Old 08-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Some Eric updates :

E-mail from him I got yesterday:
Quote:
Hey Everyone,

This Saturday night, my "Bones" co-star Emily Deschanel and I are going to be performing at a fantastic benefit to raise money for the AIDS Healthcare Foundation and Real Medicine Foundation. It's called "Hot In Hollywood 3." In the first one, two years ago, Emily and I sang "Almost Paradise." This year, we will be singing "I Got You Babe." If you want to come, here's the info:

Where: Avalon, 1735 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028
When: This Saturday, August 16th at 7pm
How To Get Tickets: Go to hih3.org and click on "TICKETS" in the upper left corner

See you then?

Eric Millegan
And also....

Eric Millegan Part of Celebrity Basketball Team

by Lynn on August 10th, 2008

The Hollywood Knights, a celebrity fundraising group, is creating a Celebrity Basketball Team that will play in Germany & Belgium, September 19 – 28, 2008 for the USO. The reason that’s important to Bones fans is that Eric Millegan is a part of the team.

Some of his fellow celebrity teammates are Brad Beyer from Jericho, Geoff Stults from October Road, Justice from American Gladiators, Matt Czuchry from Friday Night Lights, Paul Johansson from One Tree Hill and Titan from American Gladiators.

There aren’t a lot of details about the team’s schedule or anything just yet, but if you are interested, be sure to watch the official web site for more information.

Source: Eric Millegan Part of Celebrity Basketball Team
Old 08-15-2008, 03:54 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

That's awesome news, thanks for sharing

I hope there will some pictures and media coverage from both events
Old 08-15-2008, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
That's awesome news, thanks for sharing

I hope there will some pictures and media coverage from both events
Oh, I really hope so too

I loved the coverage on his last basketball themed um.. project.. where during the writer's strike, he followed his favorite team on the road. So darn cute! That, btw, is right here for those of you who haven't seen it:

Video
Old 08-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Recent picture of Eric:

Old 08-19-2008, 09:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23 (View Post)
But I love that huge huge list you compiled... I'd say you were a bit frustrated with the finale
Just a little.

As a matter of fact, here's some more:

The Baby in the Bough: Zack held off on examining the victim because her infant son was there. He looks relieved that the victim was dead before she was set on fire.

When would Zack find time to go to a conference that was never mentioned or be Gormogon’s apprentice? His work on the cases is time consuming and serial killing is a full time job. This was post KotG so he had been recruited by then.

In the Pilot, Zack tells Brennan that he’s not a virgin. This is proved true in the Boy in the Tree where he spends most of the ep. trying to get sex advice showing his continuing efforts to fit in to society.

I'm so glad Eric's keeping busy. He looks so cute in that picture!

Mare

Old 08-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Another e-mail from Eric

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

After successful stints in Los Angeles and Washington D.C., I'm bringing my cabaret show to NYC for one night only at Don't Tell Mama next month. It's on 9/15 at 9:15pm. Don't Tell Mama is located at 343 West 46th Street in Manhattan. It's a very small room so if you want to come, I recommend that you make a reservation as soon as possible. To do so, call (212) 757-0788 after 4pm. There's a $30 cover plus a two drink minimum. Please note that Don't Tell Mama doesn't accept credit cards. Cash only.

I hope to see you there!
An can I just say, after having done some sneak peek reading (without getting into details, although I'd love nothing more than to!) I think I'm going to give season 4 a chance. One chance, however, so we'll see! I can't wait to see mah Zack Addy again!
Old 08-21-2008, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing Eric's mail with us

Is anyone going to see the show in NYC?