Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Here I am with more.

The Verdict in the Story:

When Brennan lists her friends, Zack is 3rd after Booth and Hodgins. Zack stands up to Caroline. Even Booth is afraid of her! When Booth says Zack is the only one who doesn’t mind testifying, Brennan says he’s the only one thinking clearly. Zack even stands up to Caroline while on the stand. He confronts Clark when he finds him at the lab. When Clark says that’s the way Zack is, Zack agrees. He really hasn’t changed since Iraq. If they really wanted to pursue this storyline, they should’ve let Eric show his acting chops so we could see that Zack was different. This ep is also post KotG yet Zack is exactly the same. I’d think keeping such a big secret would take some kind of toll. And the mistake on the murder weapon would’ve occurred last year when it first happened both pre Iraq and pre Gormogon. Later he stands up to Booth. Zack admits he made a mistake when shown proof which would’ve made him question any ties he had to Gormogon. Sweets says that a rational person can commit murder but Booth says he’s wrong.

Only Zack could say, “She’s not alone. She’s with those African-American people,” without it being racist.

AppleBerhyGrl23:

I your icon! I was thinking the same thing as I watched the ep. He even cuts his own hair. Thanks for the update. I’m unspoiled so I’ll see how I react to whatever they do with Zack in season 4 as it airs. I’m glad for Eric that he’ll be back but I hope they don’t mess things up even more.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

I'm just curious how they will handle Zack's return on Bones even for a short time. Will the cases that he testified against be revisited because the lawyers will find reason to get their clients out of jail? It would be an interesting story that's for sure.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marewillow (View Post)
Only Zack could say, “She’s not alone. She’s with those African-American people,” without it being racist.
I know it.

Quote:
AppleBerhyGrl23:

I your icon! I was thinking the same thing as I watched the ep. He even cuts his own hair. Thanks for the update. I’m unspoiled so I’ll see how I react to whatever they do with Zack in season 4 as it airs. I’m glad for Eric that he’ll be back but I hope they don’t mess things up even more.
Awe, thanks. Yeah, I thought it fitting I'm having a hard time finding good Zack icons though, so I have very little in my folder... I am TOTALLY spoiled, I sought out spoilers like a mad woman mostly because I don't have much invested in this upcoming season. Without my Zack Addy, there's no reason to watch Since you are unspoiled, I won't say anything that I have read. I look forward to your thoughts on the season as it goes on And I too hope they don't mess up up anymore than it already is Although, really, they can't mess it up much more now can they?
Old 08-25-2008, 01:39 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the latest news from Eric Here's hope his cabaret show will be a success in NYC as well, he sure deserves to get more publicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
I'm just curious how they will handle Zack's return on Bones even for a short time. Will the cases that he testified against be revisited because the lawyers will find reason to get their clients out of jail? It would be an interesting story that's for sure.
Being spoiler free myself, I've been pondering the same thing. It would make sense if they'd at least revisit one or two of the cases he testified in. But is that enough to incorporate him into the storyline? I have no idea. Maybe they'll use his skills somehow in ongoing cases, but that would feel weird to me
Old 08-25-2008, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC!!!

it's hard to believe but our Zackarioni is 34 today...he don't look it
Old 08-25-2008, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
Being spoiler free myself, I've been pondering the same thing. It would make sense if they'd at least revisit one or two of the cases he testified in. But is that enough to incorporate him into the storyline? I have no idea. Maybe they'll use his skills somehow in ongoing cases, but that would feel weird to me
I'm spoiler free myself actually, so I don't know how this is going to be play out. But it would be interesting that one of the criminal does go free on the account of this and the team has to work twice as hard to prove that he will strike again. I'm sure it would make things very interesting and strained at the same time! Good storylines from that.

Eric really 34 now??? Good grief, he doesn't look it!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

First off, Happy Belated Birthday to Eric!

Yeah, I really hope one of their old cases comes back to bite them in the butt. If they're going to do this, then go all the way.

AppleBehryGrl23:

You're right, they probably can't mess things up more but you never know.

I'm sure I'll have plenty to say when the new season starts.

Mare

Old 08-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel2005 (View Post)
and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC!!!

it's hard to believe but our Zackarioni is 34 today...he don't look it
Yes yes... Happy (belated) birthday, Eric!

Your totally right, he soooo does not look his age. I'm sure he knows this. And loves it
Old 08-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marewillow (View Post)

Yeah, I really hope one of their old cases comes back to bite them in the butt. If they're going to do this, then go all the way.
So do I. I think it will be really interesting and something to explore.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 09-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wanted to get these last two in before the new season starts tonight.

WitW: Zack works out, showing another way he tries to fit into society. He stands up to Hodgins when he wants to take the bones and then stands up to him again when Jack doubts that he can really sing. I’m so glad that Eric got a chance to showcase his talent before they wrote him off the show. Zack claps to encourage Brennan to sing. I wonder if he was going to sing too.

PitH: Zack attended Booth’s funeral. He looked pretty surprised when Brennan discovered the mandible. Zack and Hodgins looked so cute asking to do one of their experiments. I can’t see Zack being cool, calm and collected enough to pretend he knew nothing about the mandible, let alone, acting like nothing was up before the experiment. Zack asked about Hodgins first thing. He was loved by everyone and knew it. He asked Hodgins if he was all right right away. I loved how sweet Hodgins was to him. I still don’t think there’d be enough time for Grmogon to get the skeleton out and I don’t think he could do it alone. Booth says that Hodgins and Zack are friends. What did Zack do with the body of the lobbyist? How did he get all the flesh, muscle, etc. off the whole body? Boiling a mandible at home is one thing but the whole body?
He not only stands up to Booth in the hospital, he says that the Master's name isn't Gormogon. Since he always speaks up when he feels he's right, I don't see him waiting till now to do so re: Gormogon.
Booth: "I'd love to hear the logic of killing and eating people to change the world." Me too, Booth, me too.
Brennan: " I've always been proud of you, Zack."
How did Brennan know what 'logic' Gormogon used on Zack? None of the assumptions can be proven so why would Zack accept them?
I love how when Booth says, "Bones, I need a name." Brennan answers, "We know." I also love how she puts her face to his. Her wave at the end was so sad!
All the mementoes Zack saved showed just how attached to the world and his friends he was. He was even reading the Kama Sutra. I also love how Brennan kisses him on the forehead.

I see that someone bumped up the Hodgins/Zack friendship thread. I'm really going to miss their interaction.

Mare

Last edited by marewillow; 09-03-2008 at 09:47 AM
Old 09-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

^^ Lovely post, as usual

So how was tonight's episode without Zack? I didn't watch. I refuse. But I heard he was mentioned, which made me happy.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

The episode was good and fast-paced. I do miss Zach but I admit watching Clark was pretty hilarious. especially when they started talking personal stuff around him and he just wanted to study bones!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 09-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I truly missed Zach in the episode. I missed him a lot.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Only one mention, and Booth bashed him It was sad really!

I'm glad Clark decided not to hang around! I just don't see him as part of this group!
Old 09-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Passionate Fan

So true

Clark is by no means Zach.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread