Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2018, 02:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its her turn really . At least just looking at where they've sung alone, ignoring the two songs they've recorded with Trisha Yearwood. But at least we get it in performances like this one which is a start

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-20-2018, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

well this performance was already a fun surprise! I didn't expect something like this at all!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 04-20-2018, 07:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Completely agree. A part of me prefers the original time they sang the song together to this one though . Then regardless of the performance, I still want them to record another duet & this time for Kelly to get the high note like she gets in DHLY, since she didn't get it when they recorded BoY. Or for them to record DHLY, that works for me too. Really the performance just reinforces my opinion/need for them to record a song where Kelly shines this time around

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-20-2018, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

She deserves it

Quote:
Your mother-in-law, Reba McEntire, recently hosted the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas. Did she give you any pointers?
She was just like, “Oh, Lord, just be you.” We’re so different, though. She’s such a professional. I never stick to a script; I ramble. Comedians are the best at [hosting]. Ellen [DeGeneres], Seth Meyers, James Corden -- they can push the envelope and address serious issues with dry humor. I don’t think of myself as funny, but I’m not afraid to make a subtle joke here or there.
best advice

Old 05-21-2018, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I don't know if that's good advice or bad. I love Kelly being herself, but then I can see how she wouldn't necessarily agree or feel comforted by that advice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah she does tend to blurt out things just like that!

Old 08-19-2018, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-19-2018, 03:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

perfect pairing & I love that they 'followed through'

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-19-2018, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

that is too cute

Old 08-19-2018, 03:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was perfect. Don't know if anyone else followed through with their feuding assignments but glad these two did have some fun with it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-19-2018, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha glad they did as well! Not surprised by it though

Old 08-19-2018, 03:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

True, I'm not either. Its the sort of friendship they had or have

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-19-2018, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope they still have

Old 08-20-2018, 01:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Same we haven't really had much lately, except for the performance. But seeing how Kelly was chosen to perform with Reba I'd say they still do have a good friendship

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2018, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's what I assume as well

Closed Thread   Post New Thread