Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2018, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelly & Reba #4: "[Kelly's] been one of my best friends since I met her. She’s a wonderful person, big-hearted, always full of joy and laughter"

Welcome to the fourth
Kelly Clarkson and Reba McEntire
appreciation thread!

Credit: calling me home

Fans
DanceWithLife
room to breathe
calling me home
morgonrodnad

Future Thread Titles
"Thank you for being a really rad grandma for my kids" - Kelly
"Everybody knows [Kelly's] talented but sometimes they don’t see that big-hearted, loving person that she really is" - Reba
"[Reba's] voice has always felt nostalgic for me. There’s something about her tone and her storytelling that just feels like home" - Kelly
Because their ballads are each other's favourites
"She is one of my best friends" - Reba
"You're very welcoming which makes me feel more comfortable" - Kelly

Previous Threads
#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5

OP by: room to breathe

amelia | icon: mel
Old 04-13-2018, 08:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for starting. Did we have to lose the 'in-laws' bit to fit the full title?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-13-2018, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We did. We can definitely add it back for the next thread.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 04-14-2018, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Pity but not surprised it was too long

I tried replacing and with & it is still too long oh well, it'll just have to wait until the next thread. Unless we can fit In-Laws {R&K} #4: "She's been one of my best friends since I met her. She’s a wonderful person, big-hearted, always full of joy & laughter" - Reba / In-Laws {R&K} #4: "[Kelly's] been one of my best friends since I met her. She’s a wonderful person, big-hearted, always full of joy & laughter" - Reba

I changed 'she's' to [Kelly's] but not sure which is better? Just thought it was nice to see which one is being spoken about

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-14-2018, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Tftnt!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-14-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Reba I remember catching random episodes of her show
Old 04-14-2018, 07:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Which show? She's had two

I still haven't looked to see if I can update this OP or if I'll have to try replicate or change what Rae did with all the moments

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-14-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't know she had 2 this would be going back awhile ago
Old 04-14-2018, 08:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

One only lasted something like 18 episodes. The first one she did probably from around 2001 to 2007 was called Reba (& Kelly appeared in an episode in the final). The second one was probably in about 2012 I think? Can't remember exactly but it was a couple of years ago now & it was called Malibu Country. That one only had a Kelly reference, no appearance. Although I'm sure it would've happened eventually had the show lasted longer. She actually had a possible third show last year but it never got picked up. Reba's also done a couple of movies but not for quite some time now really (other than voice work), as well as random guest star parts in a handful of shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-15-2018, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

Old 04-15-2018, 02:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice. Didn't even think of something like that - now I want it to happen again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-15-2018, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It was the one that was called Reba saw random episodes of it way back
Old 04-15-2018, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread bring on that new performance

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 04-16-2018 at 01:31 AM
Old 04-16-2018, 02:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Cute

Really don't understand why Reba had to wear that dress again even if it is famous

Quote:
“I’m thrilled to be a part of this final AMC Flashback moment of the night because I’m not only singing with my friends but one of my musical heroes. We first sang this song 16 years ago right here in Las Vegas. I was terrified. I sucked, she was so nice, though, afterwards,” Clarkson said about McEntire ahead of their performance.

“She’s become more than just a dear friend, she’s family.”

“Getting back on stage with her is going to be a blast because she sings her butt off and she’s cute as a button,” said the 63-year-old country icon. “When she opens her mouth to sing, it’s just like, ‘What is she gonna do next?’ She’s got this range, and I’m in awe every time she sings.”

Source + Pictures
There's also a video at the end with Reba talking about Kelly, more than what it said in the article. She talks a little about Kelly being on The Voice. She also claims she's Kelly's biggest fan - her rival for that may be Brandon, but she still thinks its her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-16-2018, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha that's cute! Thanks

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread