Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2019, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

So many lovely quotes
Old 01-30-2019, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I think so

How about these to be added as future title ideas for now:
Those are great choices! So many nice ones!
Old 02-01-2019, 03:38 AM
Graphics Team

Was there a full video for the ACM performance of Does He Love You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
No it wasn't. I'm pretty sure its listed in our OP too. I think she said it during the Crossroads special
I should rewatch Crossroads.
Your quote picture from the OP has the quote in it so it must have been said before.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^

Old 02-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Amazing performance
Old 02-25-2019, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-26-2019, 12:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

aww not surprised Kelly is happy about Reba going back to real country for her next album. Funnily I prefer the music Reba did with the influence of Kelly

ETA: Odd song Glad Kelly likes it though. Although not sure if she's talking about the lead single (Stronger than The Truth) or the other one which that's actually talking about. Presume its the later, & don't know what to think of that. Lyrically I didn't mind the lead single but this song is weird

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2019, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

you're not a huge fan?

Old 02-26-2019, 01:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No. "No U In Oklahoma" is a weird song, but probably catchy. Oddly I think if it was sung by someone I'm more of a fan of & possibly less old-school country I'd probably like it . Its clever using place names in the lyrics but it didn't really impress me. After listening to it I felt the urge to listen to Jennifer Nettles' new single so I had something better in my head before going to bed . I only listened to "Stronger than The Truth" the one time but I liked it. It just was a bit emotional, especially being the first new song Reba's released since Rae passed so she was already in my head & it hit harder with some of the lyrics. Guess connections helped with me liking that song better

I've grown up hearing Reba's music, but her songs are hit & miss. I prefer her stuff released in my lifetime to older stuff, especially around the 2000's when she started getting more influenced by Kelly. I loved her 'Keep On Loving You' album which I'm pretty sure was influenced by her friendship with Kelly & Kelly's style

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2019, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

must be hard sometimes with Rae in your head and the new Reba songs... but cool perhaps as well if it makes you like the song better

have you listened to the whole new album yet? or are those songs the only ones released yet?

Old 02-26-2019, 02:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Not really cool atm as its heartbreaking types of associations, but we'll see as it may get better

They're the only songs released so far. I think the album is out early April? April 5 that pic in the tweet says so I must be right . I remember thinking it was between Reba & Rae's birthdays when I saw the album announcement (also between Reba & Kelly's birthdays actually, but a lot closer to Reba's since hers is something like March 28. I just know its a few days after mine)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 03-09-2019 at 10:05 AM
Old 03-10-2019, 02:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Cute I love Kelly's enthusiasm & honesty

Found two more songs Reba has teased & while both have old country feel to them or real country as Kelly called it. I like them. Its just that No U In Oklahoma song I don't like so far . At this rate if Reba keeps it up she can reveal half the album before its even released . I'd love to know Kelly's opinion of the songs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

isn't Reba hosting an awards show as well sometime soon? and Kelly is going there as well? Now I'm not so sure if I am imagining this or not

good to hear that you like most of the songs on the album, why so many songs out when there's no album out yet?

Old 03-10-2019, 11:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You may be imagination the Kelly being there part. She's nominated for that duet but no idea if she'll go. But yes Reba is hosting the ACM Awards on April 8th so at least one of them will be there

Well I wouldn't say most, its 3 out of 4 of the songs released. There's 12 tracks all up on the album. I have no idea why she's teased 4 songs & the album isn't out until April . There's another 3 weeks to go so if she keeps up it'll be half the album as its been pretty much one a week since the album was announced (or at least the album announcement was about 4 weeks ago so it'd work out as something like that)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread