Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

This title

Ugh. Why CW why?!

Old 01-15-2009, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

Doesn't Hilarie want what's best for her character too? Maybe she should consider ending her run this season, too. And letting Peyton and Lucas move away off screen?

Ugh. I'm just kidding. Ian has a job there and everything so of course she's not going anywhere. Damn.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Hil/Ian broke up, Grace.

If they're going to off Lucas, then whatever. The LEAST they can do now is kill him off, offscreen, in the season 7 opener. In the finale this season, give us our happy LP send-off, in complete bliss. That way, in S7, Luke can die in 7.01, and whoever wants to leave off with blissful, insanely in love and ready to be together forever LP, can do so. Give us that, Mark, PLEASE.

LP
Old 01-15-2009, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure the backlash to this will be neverending so hopefully the people running the show and making the decisions really do start to notice. Also I would say that hopefully it has an instant impact on the ratings for this season. It'd be great for the ratings to drop from 3m this week to 2m in the space of a few weeks and just show people have given up because of the way things are going to go.

If they were to do it that's my preferred option Jess. Imagine how unpopular s7 will be though .
Old 01-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sick jag- (View Post)
Hil/Ian broke up, Grace.

If they're going to off Lucas, then whatever. The LEAST they can do now is kill him off, offscreen, in the season 7 opener. In the finale this season, give us our happy LP send-off, in complete bliss. That way, in S7, Luke can die in 7.01, and whoever wants to leave off with blissful, insanely in love and ready to be together forever LP, can do so. Give us that, Mark, PLEASE.
It would be nice...but somehow I don't think he cares.
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A reward for persisting through life so long alone. A decision, to rise above the pain of the past. Love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality, an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made long ago -- in the sacred space of our hearts.
Lucas Eugene Scott & Peyton Elisabeth Sawyer - May 11, 2009 icon by me (Jennifer!)
Old 01-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

For someone who writes a "show with heart" Mark is doing a good job of showing us just how soulless the industry is to write his supposed vision into the ground. He should have refused. Even if it went on without him at least we'd know he left because it wasn't how he wanted it, but no he's staying to the bitter end.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Even if it went on without him at least we'd know he left because it wasn't how he wanted it, but no he's staying to the bitter end.
But wouldn't you want to write it yourself instead of handing it off to someone who'll halfass it (Herro/Strauss)? If S7 is sh-t, he can blame himself, and not have the "what if's" if he had not had control.

Everything is so premature. I'm sick of everyone/everything. All IGASA is Privileged and Castiel so everything/everyone can go to hell for all I care.

Also, yeah Chad's as fault for ruining LP if everything turns out, but Hilarie is ALSO to blame for fking up LP if she signs on with no Chad. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111 I don't believe in "No Chad/No OTH", I believe in "No Chad/No Hilarie", but to each their own.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hil/Ian broke up, Grace.
are you TRYING to kill me by reminding me of that?

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 01-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
this way will be best and only option I'll like and not the rest of the season feel tainted.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliek (View Post)
But wouldn't you want to write it yourself instead of handing it off to someone who'll halfass it (Herro/Strauss)? If S7 is sh-t, he can blame himself, and not have the "what if's" if he had not had control.

Everything is so premature. I'm sick of everyone/everything. All IGASA is Privileged and Castiel so everything/everyone can go to hell for all I care.

Also, yeah Chad's as fault for ruining LP if everything turns out, but Hilarie is ALSO to blame for fking up LP if she signs on with no Chad. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111 I don't believe in "No Chad/No OTH", I believe in "No Chad/No Hilarie", but to each their own.
I can see why he would want that, but for integrity's sake at least every fan would know it's not really One Tree Hill anymore. It'd just be the networks horrible cast off that they were dragging on. Maybe that's a lot to ask of him since the show is his baby, but I feel if he hadn't signed then neither would the actors.

That's all speculation on my part anyway though. Really I just want them to see this reaction at least and realise it's best for all involved to just give the show a good send off and end this mess. I don't want to blame one or a couple of individuals when a lot of the time there's more going into these decisions than we'll know. I'm bitter though.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hil/Ian broke up, Grace.
Who/what/where/when/why!

I agree, Hil's fault if she signs on too. Does she really want to cry for 13+ more episodes?
Old 01-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

it's everybody's fault for something on this show. People are already saying LP are ending up together by default because CS are being difficult.

Grace, we don't talk about that.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 01-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, okay. Nevermind then!

Maybe she's signing because she made a deal with Mark about there not being any more tears regardless of Lucas or no Lucas next Season.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

No, it will not be Joy/James/Sophia's fault if LP is fked up. It will be Chad's (if he leaves), and equally, Hilarie's (if she stays). IMHO, OTH can go on without LP if DNHJ/BJ are still there.

Probably best to catch up by reading the Hil/Ian thread from summer-ish till now.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

Do we know Hilarie has signed for sure?

I mean ok s7 is a go from the network and Chad isn't coming back, but are we suddenly now sure everyone else is on board?