View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Paul1984
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliek (View Post)
But wouldn't you want to write it yourself instead of handing it off to someone who'll halfass it (Herro/Strauss)? If S7 is sh-t, he can blame himself, and not have the "what if's" if he had not had control.

Everything is so premature. I'm sick of everyone/everything. All IGASA is Privileged and Castiel so everything/everyone can go to hell for all I care.

Also, yeah Chad's as fault for ruining LP if everything turns out, but Hilarie is ALSO to blame for fking up LP if she signs on with no Chad. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111 I don't believe in "No Chad/No OTH", I believe in "No Chad/No Hilarie", but to each their own.
I can see why he would want that, but for integrity's sake at least every fan would know it's not really One Tree Hill anymore. It'd just be the networks horrible cast off that they were dragging on. Maybe that's a lot to ask of him since the show is his baby, but I feel if he hadn't signed then neither would the actors.

That's all speculation on my part anyway though. Really I just want them to see this reaction at least and realise it's best for all involved to just give the show a good send off and end this mess. I don't want to blame one or a couple of individuals when a lot of the time there's more going into these decisions than we'll know. I'm bitter though.