Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

I can't stand to see Peyton sad anymore.

Can we please rewind back to the season four finale?
Old 01-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes. I think like Becky said with how it went down with Gilmore Girls hopefully this helps because no one is watching OTH next season if Lucas is not their unless they are NH fans only and as big as that fanbase is I still say Lucas ships are bigger put together :shug:

that will get annoying real fast
Old 01-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Absolute Fan

^ It sure will.

Quote:
I can't stand to see Peyton sad anymore.
6 seasons was enough. I don't care to watch anymore.

I think everyone wishes OTH ended in S4. It was the perfect ending, well to me it was.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

I don't want Lucas to die in some freak accident. I want some kind of goodbye scene if he must die. I think they should go with HCM issues.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayan (View Post)
I think everyone wishes OTH ended in S4. It was the perfect ending, well to me it was.
Season 4 was the PERFECT series finale.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Lena, another season of that, and I WILL wheel myself into my pool!!

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 01-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Passionate Fan

I disagree. I'm glad the show went past season 4 because we've gotten some amazing scenes since then that I wouldn't want taken back. But I do think that the season 6 finale should be made into the perfect series finale.
Sara Bareilles(talking about grammys) - I maintain my story that Bono tried to throw his sunglasses to me because I was the only one effing standing up watching U2! But he's not a very good shot because he went right over my head to the two bitches behind me, but oh well.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinLovesOTH (View Post)
Actually Denise, the girl that does the podcasts, texted one of her producer contacts this morning right after Patrick posted, and that's how they found out.
Oh, okay thanks.

Hopefully they're reading the sites by now, though. They must have inherently known that this would cause a big thing, b/c why else would they need to even do damage control at all if they didn't think this news would cause problems?

I guess they're just counting on those viewers who love the entire show. But...I'm not sure those really exist anymore, to be honest.

I loved some of the S5 scenes, but...even then the show had gone on way too long at that point.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was one of those who wanted a S5 and 6 because of the failnes of S6 but this next season will top S2 as the absolute worse.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
Lena, another season of that, and I WILL wheel myself into my pool!!
Natalie, don't do it! I love you!

421 would have made the perfect series finale.

Seriously, I hope the network takes the hint. I honestly think there is a chance they could change their minds about a S7. Word about the fans' reaction has got to get back to them somehow. I'll just remember that, because it's the only way that the rest of this season won't feel tainted to me.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The CW might pull a 7th Heaven. They can say its the series finale, then see the ratings for it, and then bam its back for another LOL.

I'm over it.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I sure won't be watching without Chad. L, P, and LP are the only reasons I'm still watching now and honestly at least half the time it doesn't even seem worth it anymore. This is just very disappointing though b/c it means we'll never get a decent ending now.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*shot*of*whiskey (View Post)
I'm over it.
Yeah. I still have some hope that a S7 will be a no-go, but if it is, then okay. I was kinda over it before I got a chance to get sad. I mean, I've had a box of donuts with me all day so...it was kinda hard to not be happy.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

It's true that it's kind of been boring most of the time now anyway...but it's just, when I look back at the end of S3, and how much I didn't want the show to be canceled then b/c L/P didn't ever get that chance...it feels so sad to look at what we've got now. The same thing.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_urban (View Post)
It's true that it's kind of been boring most of the time now anyway...but it's just, when I look back at the end of S3, and how much I didn't want the show to be canceled then b/c L/P didn't ever get that chance...it feels so sad to look at what we've got now. The same thing.
ITA! I wish they would at least give us LP fans a happy ending for season 6 and then they can do whatever they want to Lucas in season 7. I just won't tune in to watch it. I'd much rather have a happy LP ending than Peyton and a LP baby. The baby almost makes it worse. Really weren't we supposed to see Lucas and Nathan not become like Dan.... Now Lucas will be Dan... leaving Peyton and the baby. Sure he can't really be blamed if he dies, but it's still just as much of a crappy ending at least to me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread