Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
Yeuch, I had to do some business-y classes before and man, did that show me what I wanted to do [or not to] with my life. Are you finished with your exams?
No on tuesday.

I gotta go study now. Night girls Love you all. Good luck with your Folio Eves and Kat good luck witht he sugary gelati
Old 11-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
lol, I'm glad my names *not* on there because of random entry type things I write about when I'm bored... I hope people were ignorant and thought it was the tutors folder.. I think people in my class might recognise my writing if they did pick it up. My friends were in the arvo portfolio sessions and they didn't notice it which is a bit worrying.

Nah, stuff you've written. I need an article to go in my layout.

Is it something I would like? See, I don't like him as much as you, but I do appreciate him moreso..

Ooh! Okay, I'll dl those.. Thanks!
Sorry. I meant to say not. Someone probably handed it in to a tutor to put someplace safe. Hopefully it was a person who would respect others' privacy. I doubt a tutor would peek at it. Was the folder the open book kind or a clip-shut kind?

Oh! Okay. I can't say I have written anything on that specifically. Sounds like a workable topic though! How long does it have to be?

Yep, I realise that. That's why I maintain that it's a good investment for anyone who's interested in the live music aspect. I predict you will appreciate him moreso again after watching the DVD.

You're welcome. I look forward to your verdict!

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
Kat good luck witht he sugary gelati
Thanks Dana. I'll probably need that, considering I'm a sugar junkie! Good luck with the last exam[s] and TTYS!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-18-2004, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's like a notepad with a hard plastic cover over it..lmao my writing is hideous (I mean reallly. WHOA) anyway so that's alright..

500-100 words..so long as I have stuff to sit under the words Step One, Step 2 and so on I'll be good because I already worked out my paragraph styles and the layout with placeholder text. It's okay though, I'll have a looksee on the internet.

Depending on the artist I generally don't like live perfs..But anyway, I'll buy it soon (after delta ticket day obv.) and hopefully my love [or lackthereof] will be as obsessive as yours!!! Ah... not possible. ;P
Old 11-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's like a notepad with a hard plastic cover over it..lmao my writing is hideous (I mean reallly. WHOA) anyway so that's alright..

500-100 words..so long as I have stuff to sit under the words Step One, Step 2 and so on I'll be good because I already worked out my paragraph styles and the layout with placeholder text. It's okay though, I'll have a looksee on the internet.

Depending on the artist I generally don't like live perfs..But anyway, I'll buy it soon (after delta ticket day obv.) and hopefully my love [or lackthereof] will be as obsessive as yours!!! Ah... not possible. ;P
Well the more hideous and illegible, the better, right?

Ah, k. Well if you don't find anything after searching, lemme know. I'm happy to whip something up if need be.

I paid peanuts for it at Kmart. It was priced at $23 and went through for $16. It'll be cheaper at JB aswell. I got my deluxe MI for $21 last weekend. Anyway, good-o. You never know - the obsessiveness lurking within, just waiting to emerge, could leap out with a vengeance. :drool_spit: Or not. We'll see.

icon by *Evie
Old 11-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly.

Ooh, that's alright..Okay, when I get it/watch it I'll tell you..damnit, Comfortable better be worth it!

LOL, I just noticed that I typed 500-100 words..That's too dumb/funny to edit out.. Thanks for the offer! Spose I better keep you in work else you'll lose all your spesh editing skillllz.

I'm about to head off too night..Dana, Kat..it's been fun.
Old 11-18-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly.

Ooh, that's alright..Okay, when I get it/watch it I'll tell you..damnit, Comfortable better be worth it!

LOL, I just noticed that I typed 500-100 words..That's too dumb/funny to edit out.. Thanks for the offer! Spose I better keep you in work else you'll lose all your spesh editing skillllz.

I'm about to head off too night..Dana, Kat..it's been fun.
Okie doke. Oh, it is, I assure you. Another selling point I forgot to mention is John's improv skills. He alters lyrics interchangeably (and seamlessly). You see a lot of it on the DVD. I know you'll be impressed (even if you're not blinded by his sexalicious facial contortions like yours truly).

I didn't even notice that. :drool_spit: Shows how sleep deprived I am. I'm on hols and I'm sleep deprived - ridiculous, isn't it? Anytime. Hehe, that's right! Not that there's much speshness to be preserved, really. But I welcome any opportunity to refine them.

Night Eves. Always a pleasure. TTYS!

icon by *Evie
Old 11-18-2004, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
Raspberry? That's more something you put in a milkshake
Really? We don't really get many varieties of milkshake here though. You get vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and banana and that's really it. But raspberry ripple icecream is my absolute favourite! It's basically vanilla with swirls of raspberry running through, although the raspberry bits are more like sorbet than icecream.
Old 11-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
Really? We don't really get many varieties of milkshake here though. You get vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and banana and that's really it. But raspberry ripple icecream is my absolute favourite! It's basically vanilla with swirls of raspberry running through, although the raspberry bits are more like sorbet than icecream.
Oh. Yeah that stuff is nice, but I buy raspberry sobert and make fruit smoothies with it. with strawberries and banana's and apple juice. See in australia we have boost juice, but they use yogurt and I like how VIVA juice put sobert instead
Old 11-19-2004, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

I understood basically the fruit words outta that, Dana! What's boost juice, and what's VIVA juice?

I discussed raspberry ripple with mam and she tells me it's not sorbet, it's raspberry sauce swirled through vanilla icecream

As for making smoothies, I bought a smoothie book a while back (I think I ranted about how great it was in the first OT thread on here! ) and it has the recipe for this gorgeous raspberry & orange smoothie. Yum

Smoothies aren't really a big thing over here though.
Old 11-19-2004, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
I understood basically the fruit words outta that, Dana! What's boost juice, and what's VIVA juice?

I discussed raspberry ripple with mam and she tells me it's not sorbet, it's raspberry sauce swirled through vanilla icecream

As for making smoothies, I bought a smoothie book a while back (I think I ranted about how great it was in the first OT thread on here! ) and it has the recipe for this gorgeous raspberry & orange smoothie. Yum

Smoothies aren't really a big thing over here though.
I know what raspberry ripple is I'm just saying I usually just buy raspberry sobert.

VIVA Juice and Boost Juice are Australian fruit smoothy bars

Smoothies just became really thing here a summer or so ago. . Oo Give me the recipe for the R&O smoothie. I love smooothiesssss.
Old 11-19-2004, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dana: do you know where I can get large hi res pics of the main maroon 5 guy?
Old 11-19-2004, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Dana: do you know where I can get large hi res pics of the main maroon 5 guy?
Yes do you want me to give it to you?
Old 11-19-2004, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Adam Levine pictures For EVIE!

http://www.refuse-to-regret.com/gall...oon5com/05.jpg
Old 11-19-2004, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you Dana! I've been looking for pics of him for damn near agesss. I've only found pics half the size of that so woot. Any more perchance?

I doubt you'd have any of him, but have you got any of the main jet guy? That's pushing it a little but alright. Some how I don't think you're a Jet fan.. ;P
Old 11-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you Dana! I've been looking for pics of him for damn near agesss. I've only found pics half the size of that so woot. Any more perchance?

I doubt you'd have any of him, but have you got any of the main jet guy? That's pushing it a little but alright. Some how I don't think you're a Jet fan.. ;P
I am so a jet fan!

---

Teen People Adam