Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-13-2004, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

Off Topic #3 - We can talk about something else besides Delta...really! ;-)

Hey guys! How are you? Long time no speak!
Old 11-13-2004, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

Kat are you online? Can we chat now?

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*

Ha! Indeed Lara. You should feel very proud! Aw, I'm glad you forgive me (and my incompetant laptop) for the drop-outs. Aw, well likewise. It was well worth my while chatting too!

Yes, it was unfortunate, but I made the decision to uninstall it completely. I'm still getting the Spyware though. I've been using WinMx and iinstead and scanning my computer with Spybot and Adaware which is keeping it under control.

You're most welcome! No, it's not a dry desert heat. I only experinced that for myself for the first time when I went on a school trip through our Central Australian deserts. There was no humidity whatsoever. But yes, it's more a muggy, humid kind of heat here. I never find it to be unbearable though.

We have three timezones. Eastern (Victoria, New South Wales, Canberra and Queensland), Western (Western Australia) and Central (South Australia and the Northern Territory).

If we both have a sweet tooth, we'll get along just fine.
I had so much fun chatting with you go!

My Kazaa is being slow right now, so not fun

Sounds like a comfortable heat where you are! US has three timezones, Canada has one. I can't wait till I'm in the same time zone as you, whenever that is! I want to go to Australia! I can't wait to get there!

Oh yeah for sure! I have a feeling we will.
Old 11-13-2004, 02:01 AM
Elite Fan

Copied this from my in at the last second post on the other thread!

I just stopped by the board before bed (its 3am) and went "EEEH! KAT'S UP KAT'S UP!" I've been lonely for a few hours since my American friends did other things!

I spoke to a Scrubs writer on the phone last night! *giddy*
Old 11-13-2004, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
I just stopped by the board before bed (its 3am) and went "EEEH! KAT'S UP KAT'S UP!" I've been lonely for a few hours since my American friends did other things!
Awww. Hey Rach and Lara!

I'm hopping on to make a few posts before I head out to celebrate the end of exams with my friends (now that they've all officially finished). So unfortunately I can't stay long. I hate my timing. This is the second time I've had to pass up a chat with Lara on MSN too.

Quote:
Originally posted by LaraCroft01

I had so much fun chatting with you go!

My Kazaa is being slow right now, so not fun

Sounds like a comfortable heat where you are! US has three timezones, Canada has one. I can't wait till I'm in the same time zone as you, whenever that is! I want to go to Australia! I can't wait to get there!

Oh yeah for sure! I have a feeling we will.
Likewise Lara. I'm sorry I can't stay...again. Double apologies for my late PMs too!

I had to get rid of mine 'cause it was always slow.

It's actually really cold today. We just had a shocker of a hailstorm (a cue for me to throw in an Electric Storm quote, eh Rach? ). You're going to love it when you get here, Lara (and hopefully the weather will be more consistent when you do! ).

ETA: Very cool about your Scrubs writer call, Rach! You spoke on the phone, right? It must have been such a buzz. Congrats!

So sorry, I have to run guys. Thanks for the new thread, Lara (great title ). Have a good night and hopefully catch you at a time when I'm not on my way out next time!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-13-2004, 02:18 AM
Master Fan

Rach -You're American friends left you?

How did you get to talk to a Scrubs writer? That is so !

Quote:
Awww. Hey Rach and Lara!

I'm hopping on to make a few posts before I head out to celebrate the end of exams with my friends (now that they've all officially finished). So unfortunately I can't stay long. I hate my timing. This is the second time I've had to pass up a chat with Lara on MSN too.

Likewise Lara. I'm sorry I can't stay...again. Double apologies for my late PMs too!

I had to get rid of mine 'cause it was always slow.

It's actually really cold today. We just had a shocker of a hailstorm (a cue for me to throw in an Electric Storm quote, eh Rach? ). You're going to love it when you get here, Lara (and hopefully the weather will be more consistent when you do! ).

ETA: Very cool about your Scrubs writer call, Rach! You spoke on the phone, right? It must have been such a buzz. Congrats!

So sorry, I have to run guys. Thanks for the new thread, Lara (great title ). Have a good night and hopefully catch you at a time when I'm not on my way out next time!
Aw Kat that's okay! I understand, after weeks of school you are free! Go enjoy it - that's an order!! Don't worry about the PMs or anything, it's all good!

I tried uninstralling it and then restalling it, not working.

Oh wow really?!? Isn't it summer where you are?

No problem Kat and thanks for the kudos with the thread title!

Hopefully we'll talk in the near future! Have fun!

Last edited by LaraCroft01; 11-13-2004 at 02:26 AM
Old 11-13-2004, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

I had to research The Partridge Family pictures (David Cassidy) for my aunty's so funny with them in the room
"I had the hots for David" sighs in the room too

Last edited by -Kelly-; 11-14-2004 at 08:06 AM
Old 11-13-2004, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Hee, no worries Kat I went to bed pretty much as soon as I posted that anyway before I got yelled at to go to bed

Quote:
Rach -You're American friends left you?

How did you get to talk to a Scrubs writer? That is so !

Yeah ... they all had lives since it was just evening there when it was after midnight here and I had nothing better to do! They were coming back, but it would have been like 5am for me!

On Scrubs on Tuesday, Turk got a new cellphone and the number was on screen, and if you call, you get Turk's voicemail - except sometimes you don't, you get real people! People have spoken to the cast and the creator, and then people like me get the writers, which to me is almost as exciting as the cast, because without the writers, the cast would just be standing around looking pretty!

Oh, and Kel, I use that site for downloading episodes of stuff, it *is* pretty good - ETA I've taken the link out

Last edited by *~*Rach*~*; 11-13-2004 at 05:48 PM
Old 11-13-2004, 05:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey guys

hmm i dont think that such links are allowed i mean i use it myself but is it allowed to post them on the board?

how are you all?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-13-2004, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

That's a good point, Jess, I usually PM those things to people so that we're not posting it, but didn't this time for some reason!

I just checked the rules and it doesn't say anything about those types of links, but I'm editing my post anyway just in case. Kel, could you edit yours too? Or maybe Kat could do it if she gets here first? Ta!

I'm good thanks Jess!
Old 11-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, that's a nifty idea (the scrubscell number thing) I don't know what I'd do if someone answered though (regardless of who they were lol) You wouldn't expect the number to be active let alone a Turk message..

I haven't seen that show in ageeees. What happened to it in Australia? Kat? Dana?
Old 11-14-2004, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

I was kinda speechless for a while He thought I was gone at one point when he said "You've reached the writers room!" I read on Zach Braff's blog that the number had a Turk message on it, and then word got round that people were actually getting answers!

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
I haven't seen that show in ageeees. What happened to it in Australia? Kat? Dana?
Apparently channel 7 just randomly took it off right after the season three premiere ... (I was mourning our Aussie thread and went in to see what was happening the other day!)
Old 11-14-2004, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Done

Hot day *sigh* for a change
Old 11-14-2004, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Aw Kat that's okay! I understand, after weeks of school you are free! Go enjoy it - that's an order!! Don't worry about the PMs or anything, it's all good!

I tried uninstralling it and then restalling it, not working.

Oh wow really?!? Isn't it summer where you are?

No problem Kat and thanks for the kudos with the thread title!

Hopefully we'll talk in the near future! Have fun!
Thanks for understanding, Lara.

I had a really fun night out. I followed your order. Thanks. But I will still endeavour to get thse PMs back to you, even though it's taking me a while.

Aw. Sorry to hear that. I'm clueless when it comes these programs. They frustrate me no end.

It's still Spring. But it should be a little warmer than it is right noe. Summer starts officially in December.

You're welcome. We really do have trouble staying off topic - even on the OT thread, so it was perfect.

I'm sure we will! Take care till then.

Quote:
Hee, no worries Kat I went to bed pretty much as soon as I posted that anyway before I got yelled at to go to bed

People have spoken to the cast and the creator, and then people like me get the writers, which to me is almost as exciting as the cast, because without the writers, the cast would just be standing around looking pretty!
Aww. I've been sprung by my parents on the computer at ungodly hours so many times before too. Just when I think I've gotten away with it, someone wakes up.

I think so too. Writers are so underrated in the entertainment industry. It's incredibly exciting to be able to talk to the creative minds behind the characters.

Quote:

I just checked the rules and it doesn't say anything about those types of links, but I'm editing my post anyway just in case. Kel, could you edit yours too? Or maybe Kat could do it if she gets here first? Ta!
Thanks Rach. I think the links are okay in general OT, but for consistency, I edited Kel's link too (sorry Kel!). I left the program name though, for anyone who's interested in looking it up.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie

I know it used to screen over the Summer period. I think it was pulled due to lack of ratings though (just like everything else). I never watched it, but my family and most of my friends did.

I'd love some of your warm weather, Kel!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 11-14-2004 at 08:40 AM
Old 11-14-2004, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Could you talk now Kat? I'm on MSN!

Quote:
Thanks for understanding, Lara.

I had a really fun night out. I followed your order. Thanks. But I will still endeavour to get thse PMs back to you, even though it's taking me a while.

Aw. Sorry to hear that. I'm clueless when it comes these programs. They frustrate me no end.

It's still Spring. But it should be a little warmer than it is right noe. Summer starts officially in December.

You're welcome. We really do have trouble staying off topic - even on the OT thread, so it was perfect.

I'm sure we will! Take care till then.

No problem girl! I'm glad you had a fun night! You deserve it! congrads on getting though another school year!

Ugh I know, so fusterading, I took Kazaa out, it was so slow

Wow that's so cool that you have summer in December! That's a foregin concept to me since I'm use to winter in December

I've noticed! I'ts rather amusing

I hope so! I'm on now if you can get on...

Last edited by LaraCroft01; 11-14-2004 at 08:56 AM
Old 11-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks Rach. I think the links are okay in general OT, but for consistency, I edited Kel's link too (sorry Kel!). I left the program name though, for anyone who's interested in looking it up.
Oh I didn't see that so I edited it

<-