Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-17-2004, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

I don't *only* like vanilla, but I'd say it's probably my favourite flavour. That and raspberry ripple. I do really like mint choc chip, though...

*drools*
Old 11-18-2004, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
I don't *only* like vanilla, but I'd say it's probably my favourite flavour. That and raspberry ripple. I do really like mint choc chip, though...

*drools*
Raspberry? That's more something you put in a milkshake
Old 11-18-2004, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
I haven't tried the Tim Tam icecream. Sounds good though! I'm a big fan of the Cherry Ripe and Picnic ones.
Go and buy it, you will die it's so yummy I get it reg
Old 11-18-2004, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
I know that you guys get it before us and we get it on December 10th It wasn't available to download for so long, I got uber gidding when I found it online I loved it, as is to be expected from me I guess!
Ah, cool. Glad to hear you found it. I know you're a big Zach fan.

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
Is it the one in the corner that is always packed
No, but that one's great too. I can't remember the name of this place, but it's next to the big, grassy park area. My uni friend and eat our icecream there.

I'll definitely have to give the Tim Tam one a go, Kel. It sounds good.

Peppermint choc chip has always been one of my childhood favourites, Rach! I still it!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-18-2004, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

big, grassy park area. Kat. That's the one that's always packed

I brought a Delta Bra today. The olive green one, they had 20% off and then it was only 18 dollars
Old 11-18-2004, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
big, grassy park area. Kat. That's the one that's always packed

I brought a Delta Bra today. The olive green one, they had 20% off and then it was only 18 dollars
I thought you meant an actual (street) corner, but I guess it's on a corner if you consider where it is in relation to the park. They're all packed when it's hot.

I like that one, and the ice blue too! If I weren't shelling out $200 for Delta tickets next week, I'd consider taking advantage of that sale.

icon by *Evie
Old 11-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

BUGGER.

I was extremely happy thinking Thursday was over (had a loooong day preparing my portfolio and stuff) finally come home, am quite pleased with myself (re. folio) and only 1/2 an hour ago realised have left my damn folder back in class. Brilliant! :/

Utterly horrified because I write random me things in there. Thank goodness I don't have my name on it but it's stressful thinking it's sitting somewhere around the campus. So now I have the joyous task of trekking back into the city to get that...no doubt it'll be blisteringly hot tomorrow and I'll get a train with no a/c.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

What are you studying Evie? I'm doing adveritisng and my folio is annoying me because I made one thing and then it got deleted on my computer. I am so over university at the moment and I still have two assignments and two exams to go. I feel like I'm on hoildays already even though I'm not

Kat I don't like that ice cream. It's too sugary for me.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Graphic Design.

I thought I had to redo heaps of stuff (stupidly deleted many projects months back) but I had heaps of stuff to put in..Some stuff got rejected (lmao) compared to the other stuff I have so woot. I don't have as much work to do as I was expecting. So now I just have to finish one magazine layout [kat, have you got any articles similar to an idiots guide to writing/creating something?] and this other assignment, reprint stuff for my folio and I am done for the year. Woooot.

Kat: I forgot to say..did I tell you dled Comfortable months ago and that I loveeeeeee it? I saw the AGT dvd the other day and was contemplating buying it just to see that live.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
Graphic Design.

I thought I had to redo heaps of stuff (stupidly deleted many projects months back) but I had heaps of stuff to put in..Some stuff got rejected (lmao) compared to the other stuff I have so woot. I don't have as much work to do as I was expecting. So now I just have to finish one magazine layout [kat, have you got any articles similar to an idiots guide to writing/creating something?] and this other assignment, reprint stuff for my folio and I am done for the year. Woooot.

Kat: I forgot to say..did I tell you dled Comfortable months ago and that I loveeeeeee it? I saw the AGT dvd the other day and was contemplating buying it just to see that live.
When I become an advertising exc I'll get you a job with me and pay you heaps of money! Yes I know, woman hardly become Ad exs, but I will do it! You shall see!
Old 11-18-2004, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dana: What do you do? Have you done a lot of ad work (I don't really know what you do) or is it more theory based? I guess so if you have exams right?
Old 11-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Dana: What do you do? Have you done a lot of ad work (I don't really know what you do) or is it more theory based? I guess so if you have exams right?
It's both. We have a little bit of marketing of course, because it's a BACH in Busniess, but just my major is Advertising. I love the creative aspect, but I know it's too hard to get into the busniess with just that. So I guess the busniess part is my just in case thingy.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Sorry to hear about your folder, Eves. I can understand why you'd be on edge. Hope you get it back. If your name's on it and you remember where you left it, I wouldn't worry too much though.

Quote:
[kat, have you got any articles similar to an idiots guide to writing/creating something?]

From textbooks and such? I have a whole stack of hand outs and texts on writing and brainstorming creative ideas. Want me to scan something for you?

Ahh, Comfortable is so very <333. AGT is a very good investment IMO. The concert's brilliant. Covered In Rain is in there aswell. And the intro that precedes LSFNO (otherwise known as the "I'd Like That" speech) is classic. There's an audio commentary you can switch on over the concert aswell (which I love) as well as bonus interviews and soundcheck tid bits. He's as hilarious as he is talented. Anyway, it's a great value DVD for the purposes of the live music, and of fangirly-obsessed-screen-capping.
More recs: they're not on AGT, but d/l "Tracing" and "In Your Atmosphere (LA Song)".

Dana, I actually prefer gelati over icecream (which is even sweeter, I know).

icon by *Evie
Old 11-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeuch, I had to do some business-y classes before and man, did that show me what I wanted to do [or not to] with my life. Are you finished with your exams?
Old 11-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Sorry to hear about your folder, Eves. I can understand why you'd be on edge. Hope you get it back. If your name's on it and you remember where you left it, I wouldn't worry too much though.

From textbooks and such?

Ahh, Comfortable is so very <333. AGT is a very good investment IMO.

More recs: they're not on AGT, but d/l "Tracing" and "In Your Atmosphere (LA Song)".
lol, I'm glad my names *not* on there because of random entry type things I write about when I'm bored... I hope people were ignorant and thought it was the tutors folder.. I think people in my class might recognise my writing if they did pick it up. My friends were in the arvo portfolio sessions and they didn't notice it which is a bit worrying.

Nah, stuff you've written. I need an article to go in my layout.

Is it something I would like? See, I don't like him as much as you, but I do appreciate him moreso..

Ooh! Okay, I'll dl those.. Thanks!