Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Hey Kiddies.

I came to day goodnight Sorry I wasn't on today watched AI then I had an exam to study for.

Wish me luck for tomorrow's exam.

Bye sweethearts.
Old 11-14-2004, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LaraCroft01

No problem girl! I'm glad you had a fun night! You deserve it! congrads on getting though another school year!

Ugh I know, so fusterading, I took Kazaa out, it was so slow

Wow that's so cool that you have summer in December! That's a foregin concept to me since I'm use to winter in December

I've noticed! I'ts rather amusing
Okay, sorry I missed you again, Lara. I went off to have dinner, made some random posts in between and didn't notice yours till it was much later. I'm sorry I can't guarentee if I'm going to be on for long periods at the times you generally are, but I will try.

Thanks, that's sweet of you to say. It's been a rough semester, so I survived it. Not looking forward to results, but I'm trying not to think about that for now.

It's a pity you didn't have any luck. That's what I did too.

If it's not hot on Christmas day here, something's wrong. It's weird for us 'cause we see Christmas movies about snow and egg nog on TV in singlet tops and shorts, with the air conditioning on.

Yeah, we think so too.

Kel. Good job on the editing anyway!

Best of luck with the exam tomorrow, Dana!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-14-2004, 01:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
That's a good point, Jess, I usually PM those things to people so that we're not posting it, but didn't this time for some reason!

I just checked the rules and it doesn't say anything about those types of links, but I'm editing my post anyway just in case. Kel, could you edit yours too? Or maybe Kat could do it if she gets here first? Ta!

I'm good thanks Jess!
i just wasnt sure thats all..

glad youre doing good ..any news? and wow the ot thread is moving fast these days

hey Kat

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-14-2004, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Hey Jess!
I meant to say that on the last thread. You're right, this one is moving mighty fast! How are you doing? I'm sorry I haven't dropped by the SATC board this week. I have some catching up to do there, and pretty much everywhere that's not here aswell!
I'm just about to head off to bed. I'm working for my Dad in the morning, and I still haven't recovered from being out till 4am last night.

Nighty night everyone!

icon by *Evie
Old 11-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

I've discovered I can call the Scrubs cellphone as many times as I like, and if I get the voicemail as long as I hang up on the "hey" of "Hey, you've called Turk on (916)CALL-TURK" it doesn't cost me anything!
Old 11-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Hey Jess!
I meant to say that on the last thread. You're right, this one is moving mighty fast! How are you doing? I'm sorry I haven't dropped by the SATC board this week. I have some catching up to do there, and pretty much everywhere that's not here aswell!
I'm just about to head off to bed. I'm working for my Dad in the morning, and I still haven't recovered from being out till 4am last night.

Nighty night everyone!
lol better dont try to catch up in the OT thread at the satc board ..cause the one over there is moving -*really* fast.. 1 whole thread in about 2 hours...

i´m doing ok thanks .. kinda tired.. i should go to bed as well but i´m searching everywhere for the movie "the notebook"

any news.. are you ok?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-15-2004, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Kel. Good job on the editing anyway!
Thanks Kat

Good luck Dana

So hot day *sighs* my ice cream was nice
Old 11-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

I have another exam tomorrow Too many exams.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've discovered I can call the Scrubs cellphone as many times as I like, and if I get the voicemail as long as I hang up on the "hey" of "Hey, you've called Turk on (916)CALL-TURK" it doesn't cost me anything!
Gee, that's alright!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
lol better dont try to catch up in the OT thread at the satc board ..cause the one over there is moving -*really* fast.. 1 whole thread in about 2 hours...

i´m doing ok thanks .. kinda tired.. i should go to bed as well but i´m searching everywhere for the movie "the notebook"

any news.. are you ok?
Thanks for the warning, Jess! Sounds like how our Aussie thread at the GG board used to be. I'm pleased the board's doing so well.

Glad to hear you're okay. Hope you're manging to get a bit more sleep than before. I saw The Notebook last week. Loved it! I take it it's not been released in Germany yet. I hope it is soon!

Not much, except that I've finished uni for the semester, which is a big relief. I just have to wait for my results in early December now. I'm doing better though, thanks Jess.

What kind of ice cream did you have, Kel?

Good luck with tomorrow's exam, Dana! How'd today's go? And how many more to go?

icon by *Evie
Old 11-15-2004, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

I finally saw Garden State!! I was so excited that I finally managed to download it!
Old 11-16-2004, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kat it was a coffee one, I had the tim tams ice cream a few nights ago so YUMMY
Old 11-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I finally saw Garden State!! I was so excited that I finally managed to download it!
Yay! Good job, Rach. It's coming out here soon. Next month, I think. I've sworn off d/ling for a while (with the exception of John and Delta clips) 'cause my laptop doesn't handle it too well. I have managed to iradicate my spyware probs though, so I'm considering trialing the program that Kel mentioned earlier.

Coffee ice cream is my favourite, Kel! My uni friend and I found the best ice cream place on Lygon Street. It has so many varieties - Irish Cream, Mocha, Cappucino, Toblerone, Baci...the list goes on!
I haven't tried the Tim Tam icecream. Sounds good though! I'm a big fan of the Cherry Ripe and Picnic ones.

icon by *Evie
Old 11-16-2004, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yay! Good job, Rach. It's coming out here soon. Next month, I think. I've sworn off d/ling for a while (with the exception of John and Delta clips) 'cause my laptop doesn't handle it too well. I have managed to iradicate my spyware probs though, so I'm considering trialing the program that Kel mentioned earlier.
I know that you guys get it before us and we get it on December 10th It wasn't available to download for so long, I got uber gidding when I found it online I loved it, as is to be expected from me I guess!
Old 11-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Mmmm...icecream. I want some now! It's too cold here though!
Old 11-17-2004, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mmmm...icecream. I want some now! It's too cold here though!
I only like vanilla. I'm so boring. Or anything with like honeycomb